ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 173 of 173
« First < 73123163169170171172173
Media Center>Must Watch Series
Buehler445 08:54 AM 04-26-2012
All this talk about series, how network TV Sucks, and how hard it is to find quality shows, and some excellent shows that fly under the radar, I need a comprehensive review of all the series I need to see.

For good entertainment, I would be willing to buy DVD sets. But I've recently picked up HBOGO by kiping it from my parents, and recently got Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Here is a listing of shows that I currently own or have seen all the episodes of. If it isn't on the list, just assume I haven't seen it.

Spoiler!

Here is a listing of shows that I'm currently watching
Spoiler!

Here is a listing of shows on my list to watch (mostly due to this thread)
Spoiler!

I work a fuckton, so it is hard for me catch a series while it is on to get it on the DVR, but I recognize the entertainment value and am willing to go after the Must See shows. Accordingly, I'm not necessarily looking for anything that is still running. I'm up for watching stuff that has run its course.

So what say you, Planet? Which shows should I see?

UPDATED for the shows I've seen recently.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:21 PM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Spoiler!
I didn’t even know there was a season 2 until I read your post. Looked up some of the reviews and considered the first season. Very, very meh. Really no reason for a sequel.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:39 PM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I didn’t even know there was a season 2 until I read your post. Looked up some of the reviews and considered the first season. Very, very meh. Really no reason for a sequel.
Yeah, it is isn't even in the same neighborhood as season one. But I am going to finish it out since I am on episode 9
[Reply]
Ceej 11:49 AM 04-21-2024
We just started Baby Reindeer on Netflix.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:41 PM 04-21-2024
Season 3 finale of the Boys was a complete turd...yikes
[Reply]
Page 173 of 173
« First < 73123163169170171172173
Up