Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

[Reply]
MahiMike 06:33 AM 07-18-2017
http://www.teekatraining.com/video-1_mfh615.html
[Reply]
Weapon X 01:40 PM 07-18-2017
MasterCard and Cisco just joined the EEA (the "Enterprise Ethereum Alliance"--this is the reason why ETH is pumping hard right now)

Originally Posted by :
NEW YORK, NY, USA – July 18, 2017 – Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) announced today that 34 organizations have joined the blockchain industry group since late May. This brings total membership to over 150 organizations added since the group’s launch in February of this year. EEA is now the world’s largest open-source blockchain initiative. EEA’s newest members represent a wide variety of business sectors, including technology, banking, government, healthcare, energy, pharmaceuticals, marketing, and insurance, as well as a number of fast-growing Ethereum startups.

Composed of forward-looking enterprises and blockchain innovators, EEA is an industry-supported, non-profit established to build, promote, and broadly support Ethereum-based technology best practices, open standards, and open source reference architectures.

New EEA members include: 2Advise; Amalto Technologies; Antibiotic Research UK (ANTRUK); Aquilon Energy Services, Inc.; ASSETH; BLOCKO Inc.; Bloq; Cisco Systems; Cybersoft Digital Services Corp.; Enter Corporation Co., Ltd.; Equities.com, Inc.; Finclusion Labs, Inc. (WeTrust.io); Government of Andhra Pradesh; HashCash Consultants; HEAL Alliance; iEx.ec; Lazarski University; Loyyal Corporation; MadHive; Mattr; NetObjex Inc.; OTP Bank Plc.; QIWI Blockchain Technologies LLC.; Revelry; RISKebiz; Scotiabank; Streami Inc.; Talkcrypto.org; Technical University of Munich; Texcent Asia Pte Ltd; TIS R&D Center, Inc.; TokenCard / Monolith; Ventured and Ypse IT Solutions.
https://entethalliance.org/enterpris...in-initiative/
[Reply]
O.city 02:21 PM 07-18-2017
So is that a good thing?
[Reply]
BossChief 02:35 PM 07-18-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
So is that a good thing?
Gone from 150 per token to 245 per token in 2 days

So, yeah
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 06:32 PM 07-18-2017
Ethereum ERC20 Token I'm tracking: OmiseGo (OMG)

[Reply]
MahiMike 11:05 AM 07-20-2017
Since you guys are way ahead of me on this topic, I'm attending a seminar on this tonight at 8:00 EST. Would be curious to hear your opinion on this.

Teekatraining.com

I'm not endorsing anything here. Just an interested newbie.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 03:00 PM 07-20-2017
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Since you guys are way ahead of me on this topic, I'm attending a seminar on this tonight at 8:00 EST. Would be curious to hear your opinion on this.

Teekatraining.com

I'm not endorsing anything here. Just an interested newbie.
Seems like a scam to me.
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:40 PM 07-20-2017
What exchange are you guys trading these stocks on?
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 03:47 PM 07-20-2017
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
What exchange are you guys trading these stocks on?

Check out Gemini.com
[Reply]
BWillie 07:23 PM 07-20-2017
Am I going to dies?

I have moneys on Coinbase, Blockchain.com, Yobit, Mycelium, and Xapo. Do I need to do anything to be safe from this split?

Dear Coinbase Customer,

We are contacting you to make you aware of recent developments in a number of proposals for technical changes to Bitcoin. All BTC stored on Coinbase will remain safe during these events described below.

The User Activated Hard Fork (UAHF) is a proposal to increase the Bitcoin block size scheduled to activate on August 1. The UAHF is incompatible with the current Bitcoin ruleset and will create a separate blockchain. Should UAHF activate on August 1, Coinbase will not support the new blockchain or its associated coin.

The User Activated Soft Fork (UASF) is a proposal to adopt Segregated Witness on the Bitcoin blockchain and could result in network instability. It is scheduled to activate at the same time as the UAHF.

To ensure the safety of customers’ funds, we will temporarily suspend BTC deposits, withdrawals, and buy/sell starting approximately 4 hours before activation of either fork.

If you do not wish to have access to UAHF coins, and do not wish to access your BTC during the fork, you are not required to take any action.
If you do wish to have access to UAHF coins or access your BTC during the fork, you should send your BTC from Coinbase to your external address by July 31.
For more information on these potential Bitcoin forks, please refer to this article: https://support.coinbase.com/custome...-uahf-uasf-faq.

Thank you,

Coinbase Team
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 04:54 AM 07-21-2017
Rule #1 - Get your money off of exchanges into a wallet only you control the private keys for. Of your list, Mycelium is your safest bet. If any one of these exchanges become insolvent you will lose everything (Mt. Gox Lesson).

Substantial value should be secured with industry standard hard wallets (Eg. Trezor or Ledger S)
[Reply]
MahiMike 12:09 PM 07-21-2017
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
Rule #1 - Get your money off of exchanges into a wallet only you control the private keys for. Of your list, Mycelium is your safest bet. If any one of these exchanges become insolvent you will lose everything (Mt. Gox Lesson).

Substantial value should be secured with industry standard hard wallets (Eg. Trezor or Ledger S)
I was just posting this question. I read to not keep it on the exchange in case of hacking.

So are you able to transfer from your exchange over to your wallet anytime you want?
[Reply]
MahiMike 11:26 AM 07-23-2017
Continuing on with this topic since I'm so enthralled by it. Here's more information than you'll want on the subject by a very smart dude.

https://medium.com/@nellsonx/how-to-...7-32d59e2ff435
[Reply]
BWillie 02:27 PM 07-23-2017
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:

Whats a good cheaper but reliable hardware wallet I can buy in the week or so? Trezor, Ledger etc? Would like to buy locally if possible

When I go to look for a Ledger Nano S, I can't get one before September. I want to get this all figured out before the Aug 1 possible fork. I guess I could just use Mycelium for free, seems reasonable safe.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 05:30 AM 07-24-2017
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Whats a good cheaper but reliable hardware wallet I can buy in the week or so? Trezor, Ledger etc? Would like to buy locally if possible

When I go to look for a Ledger Nano S, I can't get one before September. I want to get this all figured out before the Aug 1 possible fork. I guess I could just use Mycelium for free, seems reasonable safe.
Don't let the 8/1 deadline scare you, odds are nothing will happen but a price rise. You're good with trezor or ledger honestly. If you have an iPhone, breadwallet is a good app option, mycelium for android.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 261
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Up