ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We are hands down a better team, and you all know it.
synthesis2 11:26 PM 12-04-2022
Look when they say a team wins XYZ% of the time it takes all the players etc into effect

Every time the Chiefs Play the Bungels over the last 3 meetings I get it, we didn't come out on top but it does not mean they are the better team, it just means they won that game.

Example, based on the Chiefs having a much better QB ( I get Burrow is ok but he has always had great WR, their number #3 is our number #1) and our Oline better, better defense, better TE, we are a far superior team.

Look I think we win 65% of the time on all of those last three meetings, but that means the other team wins 35% of the time, they rolled the dice and rolled a 1-35, it is what it is, their are upsets that happen all the time in football and underdogs winning when they had no business doing so.

The Ravens beat the Donkeys who are absolutely awful by 1 point 10 to 9. I mean this is like a loss losing to the Broncos by so little. These kind of things happen, I think the Bengals just miss the playoffs or barely sneak in and get bounced in the first round. But they are a quality team, we just got the 1-35 roll, it happens, its football, we are much better, we are going to be hosting the AFC championship game again, etc etc.

I wished we rolled the 36-100 on the dice but it didn't happen, its all good, in the remaining games we should be 90% or higher percentage winners, our odds of going all the way are really high. Proud of the guys today, Kelce does not fumble its over today, stuff just happens.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:03 PM 12-05-2022
i don't know which is necessarily the better team, but CIN had more talent on the field yesterday, for certain. Chase, Higgins and Boyd are better than Travis and any combination of WRs we have in the WR room this season.

And after watching yesterday's game, I think their OL is better as well. That's not a huge difference, but I think it's significant.

And defensively they played tighter. At least I think they did; haven't seen the A-22 yet. But just the fact that Mahomes struggled much of the game to throw on time tells me that our guys just weren't getting open quickly enough. The A-22 will just verify what is probably going to be plain as day.

They had the better more talented team on the field yesterday. We have a month and change to fix it.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:04 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
It’s hard to figure how Cincy can have so much success with their rush 3, drop 8 approach on defense and yet the Chiefs can’t replicate that same success on defense vs their offense.

Is Cincy’s defensive line that much better than KC’s? I know they have better edge rushers, but no player of Chris Jones’ caliber.

Their offensive line certainly isn’t better than the Chiefs’ offensive line.
One teams DL got pressure with 3 while the other couldn’t get any pressure with 4
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:11 PM 12-05-2022
The Chiefs in 2021 transitioning out of a rookie QB deal and we are still very competitive with the Bengals and Bills. We are much better positioned moving forward, than the Bills or Bengals. They need to win now and will be much different teams 1-2 years from now, just as we are today compared to 2020. I will take Veach's positioning with promising young Dbacks and a good LB unit. Shore up the pass rush this offseason. On offense we have a good group of young cheap talent as well. The Bengals, may be better than us, slightly, but they should be in their current stage with Burrow. Despite that, I believe we still have a great shot at the SB this year, which is all you can ask...
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:18 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Would be nice to have Myles Garrett, wouldn't it?
How 'bout if it meant that you had to trade Mahomes for Brissett? Would it still be nice?
[Reply]
jerryaldini 03:40 PM 12-05-2022
The chiefs are about to host the AFCCG for the fifth consecutive season. When the Bengals pull off a run like that, ok, they'll be better. Record over the entire season determines the better team. Chiefs keep winding up with the best one.
[Reply]
the steam 03:44 PM 12-05-2022
Sure we are the better team hands down, but in football(all sports for that matter) the better team doesn't always win. How boring would sports be if the better team always won?
[Reply]
LOCOChief 03:48 PM 12-05-2022
At this point we are NOT the better team
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:48 PM 12-05-2022
yeah, I don't think you get to claim that when the other team has beaten you three times in a calendar year.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:50 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
yeah, I don't think you get to claim that when the other team has beaten you three times in a calendar year.
Yup. To be the man you have to beat the man. Cincinnati has done that three times in a row. Until KC beats them they can’t claim that title.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:53 PM 12-05-2022
the better team gets cool graphics

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:55 PM 12-05-2022
I’m glad the Rams beat them in the SB, can you imagine if they won?
[Reply]
RunKC 03:58 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I think when we get Thuney, Hardman and Toney back we will score 40+ on these bitches.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:59 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I think when we get Thuney, Hardman and Toney back we will score 40+ on these bitches.
chiefs averaged 6.5 yards per play

we solved their scheme
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04:05 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
chiefs averaged 6.5 yards per play

we solved their scheme
Great, that and a couple bucks will buy you a cup of coffee.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:07 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Except Burrow isn’t meeting the Browns in the playoffs.
I know, just saying. It's more for the Twitter tards claiming Burrow is Mahomes' dad and shit.

Mahomes is 0-3 against Burrow and Burrow is 0-3 against Baker fucking Mayfield :-)

Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Would be nice to have Myles Garrett, wouldn't it?
Ugh, I'd jizz. He would instantly make our defense, like, top 8 at worst.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up