ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 94 of 152
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:25 AM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Carrsaders call everyone “haters” if one has criticism for Carr. You honestly can’t defend him on my other points and I understand your frustration. Imagine how many more TDs he would have if he just hit guys in stride. I’m not saying Carr is a bad QB, he just isn’t close to being elite.
:-)

You can't really support your positions as they aren't based in fact.
[Reply]
jdubya 10:38 AM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
:-)

You can't really support your positions as they aren't based in fact.
Are you suggesting Carr is elite?

I think Carr is t going anywhere anytime soon but I sure hope the Raiders are keeping an eye out to upgrade when they can. Derek is the Raiders Alex Smith but not more
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:48 PM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Do Raider fans want to make the playoffs? Or would they prefer the better draft position?
One playoff appearance since 2002 and that barely mattered since Carr missed it with a broken leg.

We will just overdraft some bum anyway. Give me the playoff slot.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:50 PM 01-07-2022
Carrsaders call everyone “haters” if one has criticism for Carr. You honestly can’t defend him on my other points and I understand your frustration. Imagine how many more TDs he would have if he just hit guys in stride. I’m not saying Carr is a bad QB, he just isn’t close to being elite.
The only hate in the fanbase is from those fans who think everything bad with the team begins and ends with Carr.
[Reply]
jdubya 05:39 PM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
The only hate in the fanbase is from those fans who think everything bad with the team begins and ends with Carr.
Disagree respectfully.

Every Raider fan I know realizes the dysfunction from the ownership on down and recognizes thin spots on both sides of the ball. The disagreement on Carr is whether or not he is the leader that can carry them to the big dance or if the Raiders should continue looking to upgrade.

I see the Carr Crusaders believing Carr can do no wrong and the only thing holding him back from wearing the gold jacket is a better coaching staff, Oline, RB`s, WR`s, a top 3 defense, better water boy, field maintenance.........
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:30 PM 01-07-2022
Disagree respectfully.

Every Raider fan I know realizes the dysfunction from the ownership on down and recognizes thin spots on both sides of the ball. The disagreement on Carr is whether or not he is the leader that can carry them to the big dance or if the Raiders should continue looking to upgrade.

I see the Carr Crusaders believing Carr can do no wrong and the only thing holding him back from wearing the gold jacket is a better coaching staff, Oline, RB`s, WR`s, a top 3 defense, better water boy, field maintenance.........
Top 3 defense? I would kill for a league average defense.
[Reply]
Dark Horse 08:53 PM 01-07-2022
Top 3 defense? I would kill for a league average defense.
Wouldn’t be the first time a Raiders fan killed someone
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:26 PM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by Dark Horse:
Sadly nor the last. I know Raiders just moved to Vegas but Cali is still Raider nation and for every 1 college there are 20 more prisons full of Raider fans.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:37 PM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by Dark Horse:
I warned that guy not to cut in line at Taco Bell. :-)
[Reply]
Dark Horse 09:49 PM 01-07-2022
I warned that guy not to cut in line at Taco Bell. :-)
Well in your defense if you hadn’t done it the food would have
[Reply]
srvy 11:28 PM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Jim Harbaugh to the Raiders sounds like it's a very real possibility at this point.
He transformed himself to look like Bo Schembechler is John Madden look the next. Can he coach dirty cheap play? Because Madden taught it and relished it.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 11:38 PM 01-07-2022
Raiders are definitely capable of beating the Chargers, they can show up once in awhile and beat a good team.

Playoff teams they have beaten, Colts, Cowboys, Eagles, Steelers, Dolphins and the Ravens. Now some of those may not actually make the playoffs but they are good enough to be playing for something the last week of the season.

FUCK The Chargers!
[Reply]
jdubya 09:41 PM 01-08-2022
Has Fangio been fired yet? Hopefully Harbaugh grabs him to be his DC….
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:41 PM 01-08-2022
Has Fangio been fired yet? Hopefully Harbaugh grabs him to be his DC….
Oh no you don’t. You’ll take Chip Kelly, and you’ll like it mister.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:17 AM 01-09-2022
Dorsey the top candidate to be GM, apparently.
[Reply]
Page 94 of 152
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144 > Last »
Up