ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 26
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Defense thread***
BigRedChief 08:08 PM 09-21-2021
Discuss all things defense

When you're so bad at run defense you make it a legitimately good choice to run the ball at you consistently, that's pretty impressive(ly bad). https://t.co/hFnQIuLKqe

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) September 21, 2021

[Reply]
banyon 09:19 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
This defense is the scheme not the players. Jones only needs to be at DE when we face a passing team and kicked inside when teams run the ball. Gay needs to get back, tired of seeing Niemann and Sorensen
Yeah the Jones playing a lot at DE is not helping on the run. Agree 100%
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:29 AM 09-26-2021
It seems to me that Jones at DE is exacerbating his general weaknesses and negating his strengths.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:53 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
:-)
Holy God. How bad is this thread?
This post didn't age well.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:40 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
That's nasty

Biggest indictment of Veach I’ve ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TEX 08:43 PM 09-26-2021
We suck again!!!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:45 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Are you trolling us? Now, you want to fire Veach? The person most responsible for getting us our football savior? Really?

You realize we draft at the bottom of every round these days?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:46 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Are you trolling us? Now, you want to fire Veach? The person most responsible for getting us our football savior? Really?
We're gonna need more from Veach's guys post Mahomes than we've had in the first three games.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:55 PM 09-26-2021
How much did Thornhill play this week? I saw Sorenson make some shorty plays but don’t remember Thornhill on the field at all.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:15 PM 09-26-2021

Where did I say fire Veach?

[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:17 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
It seems to me that Jones at DE is exacerbating his general weaknesses and negating his strengths.
It is. The question is, if Clark isn't playing, who else plays DE if Jones moves inside? The guys they drafted and signed recently are DTs. Someone has to play end.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:18 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
It is. The question is, if Clark isn't playing, who else plays DE if Jones moves inside? The guys they drafted and signed recently are DTs. Someone has to play end.
They should maybe call Taco and a few more dudes. Churn the roster.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:24 PM 09-26-2021

Where did I say fire Veach?

how about some clarification? What is this biggest indictment for? What’s the punishment if found guilty by a jury of peers?
[Reply]
-King- 09:41 PM 09-26-2021

Mahomes is the only pick in NFL history where people credit his scout for scouting him rather than the GM and coach who actually drafted him.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:41 PM 09-26-2021
I’m watching these safeties on Green Bay and San Fran tonight. Sorenson looks like a high school player compared to every safety playing in that game.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:45 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Mahomes is the only pick in NFL history where people credit his scout for scouting him rather than the GM and coach who actually drafted him.
For good reason.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 26
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up