ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 345 of 352
« First < 245295335341342343344345 346347348349 > Last »
Hall of Classics>***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 07:32 AM 06-28-2021
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:26 AM 04-24-2022
Braun declares
[Reply]
cmh6476 12:05 PM 04-24-2022
Heard from an Iowa state fan that ku is a likely landing spot for Tyrese hunter
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:10 PM 04-24-2022
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
Sign me up for that. I really like him.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:20 PM 04-24-2022
I'm a bit worried Braun won't be back because he's going to grade high on the athletiscm drills. Maybe not the shuttle but he'll have a really high max vert, good wingspan and good full court straight line speed.

Wison I dont think will grade out above expectations athletically so I expect him back moreso than Braun.
[Reply]
DanBecky 02:44 PM 04-24-2022
I’ll be sad if Braun stays in the draft but I’m glad I got to enjoy the hell out of him this year when he finally realized how athletic he was. Absolutely love his fire and energy.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:22 PM 04-24-2022
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
I read he scheduled a visit.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:55 PM 04-24-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I'm a bit worried Braun won't be back because he's going to grade high on the athletiscm drills. Maybe not the shuttle but he'll have a really high max vert, good wingspan and good full court straight line speed.

Wison I dont think will grade out above expectations athletically so I expect him back moreso than Braun.
The last mocks I saw had him at the end of the first. He’d be smart to go, even though I was hoping he wouldn’t.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 05:58 PM 04-24-2022
I never thought he would make into the first round. But if that is where he is projected, I agree he should go.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:39 PM 04-25-2022
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Braun goes undrafted, regardless of all the mocks listing him in either round.

Och is going to be the only KU player drafted this year.

I will never fault a kid for going pro, but it hurts that we consistently lose players early that never get drafted, or are almost immediately relegated to playing in the G League or overseas.

I was hoping NIL would help stop this, so hopefully Braun comes back. He doesn't need money, so it's not like Cole leaving. He could come back, be the Man on the court, and the BMOC, and probably improve his chance at having a real NBA career.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:49 PM 04-25-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Braun goes undrafted, regardless of all the mocks listing him in either round.

Och is going to be the only KU player drafted this year.

I will never fault a kid for going pro, but it hurts that we consistently lose players early that never get drafted, or are almost immediately relegated to playing in the G League or overseas.

I was hoping NIL would help stop this, so hopefully Braun comes back. He doesn't need money, so it's not like Cole leaving. He could come back, be the Man on the court, and the BMOC, and probably improve his chance at having a real NBA career.

This NBA playoffs, I've been surprised how good Monte' Morris and Desmond Bane have been. Both 4 year players, both more athletic, but smaller than Braun, and Morris was better suited for the NBA game than Braun, but I don't know that Bane was.

Given that very small sample size, I think he'd be better suited to line out his shot, work on his footwork so he can showcase his explosiveness, and work on locking down his defense, he could get a similar look to those guys.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:39 PM 04-26-2022

NCAA President Mark Emmert will be stepping down in June 2023 pic.twitter.com/xGPUulZqJy

— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) April 26, 2022

pussy
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:43 PM 04-26-2022
Someone explain how the NIL stuff works like you are trying to explain it to a 3rd grader or Bearcat.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:49 PM 04-26-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Someone explain how the NIL stuff works like you are trying to explain it to a 3rd grader or Bearcat.
This gives you a good basic overview assuming every states laws are about the same

https://www.dreamfield.co/resources/...complete-guide
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:02 PM 04-26-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
This NBA playoffs, I've been surprised how good Monte' Morris and Desmond Bane have been. Both 4 year players, both more athletic, but smaller than Braun, and Morris was better suited for the NBA game than Braun, but I don't know that Bane was.

Given that very small sample size, I think he'd be better suited to line out his shot, work on his footwork so he can showcase his explosiveness, and work on locking down his defense, he could get a similar look to those guys.
I think if he would come back like Och did, his chances of having a real NBA career improve significantly.

If he somehow gets drafted, he probably never sees game action in a real, meaningful NBA game. Most likely he would sign a 2-way contract and spend his entire career in the G-League or overseas.

And there is nothing wrong with that, but he wants to play in the NBA.

KU has lost so many players early, who all want to be like Paul Pierce, but end up no better than Legerald Vick.

I want Braun to succeed. I really do. But, he isn't ready for the NBA, and if he leaves now, he probably never will be.

But, if he does leave, I really hope I am wrong.

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:28 PM 04-26-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
This gives you a good basic overview assuming every states laws are about the same

https://www.dreamfield.co/resources/...complete-guide
Thanks, that helps.

Can you explain it like you would to Bearcat? I'm assuming MS Paint is involved.
[Reply]
Page 345 of 352
« First < 245295335341342343344345 346347348349 > Last »
Up