ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 94
« First < 253132333435 363738394585 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:57 PM 12-18-2022
Russ was at low tide
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:19 PM 12-18-2022
He still sucks but credit where it's due: he made the biggest play of the game.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:22 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He still sucks but credit where it's due: he made the biggest play of the game.
True. Not playing to his contract overall, but has made some key plays recently.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:26 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
frank won the last two games with his hustle, knocking russ out last week
:-)
Perfect example of just how ridiculous CP hate is for Frank. He literally knocks Russ out of the game, and instead of celebrating that, it's crickets, because it was Frank. If it was Bolton or Karlaftis or even Justin Reid, CP would've started a thread about how great they were on that play.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:46 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Perfect example of just how ridiculous CP hate is for Frank. He literally knocks Russ out of the game, and instead of celebrating that, it's crickets, because it was Frank. If it was Bolton or Karlaftis or even Justin Reid, CP would've started a thread about how great they were on that play.
The safety in SF was pretty big as well, but we’ve already decided we don’t like him, so these things don’t matter.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:01 PM 12-18-2022
He sucks shit. That's why CP hates him.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:09 PM 12-18-2022
Because he's inconsistent as fuck.

Make a great play? Follow it up with long stretches of absolute dog shit.

It'd be one thing if he were Mike Danna doing that as a part of the rotation and making bupkis. But he's been doing this for his entire career in KC and not getting booted out because we depend on him (given what we invested).

So nice job making a play, Frank. I'll still celebrate when we finally cut your Crohnsy ass.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:10 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
He sucks shit. That's why CP hates him.
Statistically, this turns out not to be the case.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:15 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

It'd be one thing if he were Mike Danna doing that as a part of the rotation and making bupkis. But he's been doing this for his entire career in KC and not getting booted out because we depend on him (given what we invested).

So nice job making a play, Frank. I'll still celebrate when we finally cut your Crohnsy ass.
Statistically this just isn't true. This season he has only three games in which he hasn't made a sack, TFL, PD, or some 'splash' play to fill up his statsheet out of 12 games played. So not only has he made some great plays, he's been fairly consistent about it as well.

Look, I gave up on Frank last season, so I don't have a dog in this BS now anyway. I'm happy when he makes a play, and disappointed when he screws up.

But credit where credit is due. He's been consistently making plays for KC in 9 of the 12 games he's played in.
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:01 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Knocking Wilson out of the game wasn't even a great play...

He landed on him many yards down field after a big first down? right?

Wilson just happened to get hurt...

What is to celebrate again? Clark sucks considering the cap money he takes up.
[Reply]
-King- 07:15 PM 12-18-2022
We're supposed to celebrate him making a tackle that caused Russ to concuss himself 10 yards down the field?

What?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:17 PM 12-18-2022
He’s on pace for 6 sacks. Would’ve been 7 but for the games he missed due to suspension.

Perfectly adequate, not-fucking-suck performance.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:18 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
He’s on pace for 6 sacks. Would’ve been 7 but for the games he missed due to suspension.

If he’s not going to be a consistently productive player, then he needs to make the occasional huge play.

He did that today.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:21 PM 12-18-2022

Hrmmm I dunno, will you be sad to see him go?
[Reply]
tredadda 07:24 PM 12-18-2022

Six sacks for his salary? Honestly if we get 2019 playoff Clark this playoff season then we will be a tough out.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 94
« First < 253132333435 363738394585 > Last »
Up