ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 211 of 2691
« First < 111161201207208209210211 2122132142152212613117111211 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:38 AM 06-12-2017
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
anything beyond starting after year 2 is a bust given what was given up. think about this. the chiefs gave up nothing to acquire tyler bray. he is in year four and he has been unable to unseat alex smith. :-)
I don't disagree, but the point of mentioning 5 years is to be as ridiculous as saying he should start this year. If he does either it will be because of necessity

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
I like this post, but c'mon.. you have clearly been around long enough to know what's up. CP is all about the entertainment to pass the time. So, it's all about the in-fighting, hate mongering, and silly arguments. :-)
Yes, and another entertainment value is pointing out the fruitless bickering. Too much of any good thing could be s bad thing..... (And another entertainment value is pointing out the pointlessness of doing so)

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Solid post, coffey. I like Alex and i like 2PM. Right now, I'm glad to have both.
Exactly. And there's no way to predict when one ends and the next begins. So many variables. Arguments can be made either way (and have been ad nauseam). It will be interesting to watch it unfold.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:36 AM 06-12-2017
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Too much of any good thing could be s bad thing.....
says the new england patriots and tom brady :-)
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 11:11 AM 06-12-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Michael Vick's mechanics were very odd and he was never a traditional 3-5-7 drop passer.

Vick as a QB coach would be a disaster because his athletic ability is what sustained him, not being a pocket passer.
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea of hiring a coach who

1.) Was never crisp fundamentally
2.) His athleticism let him get away with it. Afterall, you can't coach 4.2
3.) Questionable life decisions and his Club Fed time
4.) Not the sharpest pencil in the box. I don't think I am making any monumental leaps in saying Pat is almost assuredly more intelligent.
Don't bring in a light bulb to help the sun shine brighter.

5.) I can't believe that I am having a discussion on the merits of Michael Vick, QB Coach. Preposterous.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:16 AM 06-12-2017
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:

4.) Not the sharpest pencil in the box. I don't think I am making any monumental leaps in saying Pat is almost assuredly more intelligent.

5.) I can't believe that I am having a discussion on the merits of Michael Vick, QB Coach. Preposterous.
It's a stupid idea that will never, ever happen. He has nothing to offer.

Remember, this is the guy who admitted that he didn't study the playbook as a NYJ.

That's not coaching material.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:27 PM 06-12-2017
Not really rushing him if he gets the playbook down and able call plays and read defense week 8 or bye week he should be able to go. He is going take Alex Smith job sooner than later.
[Reply]
-King- 02:38 PM 06-12-2017
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:

Jesus Christ. What part about throwing motion and mechanics don't you guys understand? Vick had very good mechanics. Mechanics he taught himself using his nondominant hand. That's very impressive.

And Reid brought him him straight out of prison and let him be the starting QB for his complicated offense. So I'm guessing he's not as dumb as you guys make him out to be.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:50 PM 06-12-2017
Originally Posted by -King-:
Jesus Christ. What part about throwing motion and mechanics don't you guys understand? Vick had very good mechanics. Mechanics he taught himself using his nondominant hand. That's very impressive.

And Reid brought him him straight out of prison and let him be the starting QB for his complicated offense. So I'm guessing he's not as dumb as you guys make him out to be.
Posted via Mobile Device
He let a long snapper sack him twice in a game and the Chiefs beat the Falcons 56-10 and the only touchdown Atlanta had was because of a kickoff return to start the second half.

Just Sayin. I was there when it happened at Arrowhead

I love to reminiscence good times.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:23 PM 06-12-2017
Originally Posted by -King-:

Posted via Mobile Device
What the fuck is your hard-on for this completely unexceptional individual?
[Reply]
staylor26 05:24 PM 06-12-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
What the **** is your hard-on for this completely unexceptional individual?
He's a contrarian.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:22 PM 06-12-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It's a stupid idea that will never, ever happen. He has nothing to offer.

Remember, this is the guy who admitted that he didn't study the playbook as a NYJ.

That's not coaching material.
No shit, Pat needs to get with Trent to work that out. Hell Green is already an in house company guy.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:26 PM 06-12-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
No shit, Pat needs to get with Trent to work that out. Hell Green is already an in house company guy.
I will pray and pray and pray that Mahomes eclipses Green, and sooner rather than later.
Just another example of how pitifully low the bar has been set around these parts.
[Reply]
philfree 08:49 AM 06-13-2017
We're going to need a Trick Mahomes highlight video put to Tamba's 'The One For Me'.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:07 AM 06-13-2017
time is going REALLY REALLY REALLY slow

even getting high isnt helping me wait for Mahomes

I think we're dying waiting for this shit

I think we're dead
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:31 AM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
What the **** is your hard-on for this completely unexceptional individual?
Vick could teach 2PM the proper mechanics on how to kill a dog. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 10:21 AM 06-13-2017
Right after they bring in Vick I heard they are signing Rae Carruth to tutor Tyreek Hill.
[Reply]
Page 211 of 2691
« First < 111161201207208209210211 2122132142152212613117111211 > Last »
Up