ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 14
« First < 7891011 121314 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey Toub, fix your shit!
loochy 01:50 PM 09-25-2022
Biennemy too.

Spags, you're ight this week
[Reply]
petegz28 08:26 PM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
First one, the kicker put them in a poor position. Of course the second one is a coverage failure by his unit, but those happen to every team sometimes, and we’re not overly prone to giving up huge returns. And like has been said, he’s one of the better return men out there.
Dude, do you watch football? He burned us the last game we played them. He burned us on the kickoff after we scored our first TD. He burned us again after we took a 10 pt lead late.

Why was he burning us? Because we kept kicking short to a guy who burns as regularly as a German train schedule....
[Reply]
BigRock 08:29 PM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Skyy can not keep his mind off the muff
The downfall of many a man, to be fair.
[Reply]
Womble 09:04 PM 01-21-2023
This guy is one stupid dickhead to instruct a short kickoff given how bad we are at defending returns. I'm convinced he must make an insane cheeseburger and this is why Andy puts up with his dross. Fuck him. Twat.
[Reply]
scho63 10:05 PM 01-21-2023
Toub has to go!

The fucking 40-60 yard returns we are letting up with regularity is repulsive.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:17 PM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
Toub has to go!

The ****ing 40-60 yard returns we are letting up with regularity is repulsive.
:-)

I really hate the guy. Arrogant, over-rated D bag. Special Teams have sucked in every phase of their responsibilities this year and yet, he still acts like he is the smartest coach in football. Toub is an anchor on this team.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:19 PM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
Toub has to go!

The fucking 40-60 yard returns we are letting up with regularity is repulsive.
kick coverage has been very good this year

toub traded monster playoff kicks for bad coverage on two plays

i'll take it
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:08 AM 02-04-2023
Some dipsticks around here need to eat a few plates of crow:-)
[Reply]
scho63 11:55 AM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
kick coverage has been very good this year

toub traded monster playoff kicks for bad coverage on two plays

i'll take it

I think you are being a little generous. The last 4-5 games we have played there have been a lot of big returns.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:58 AM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

I really hate the guy. Arrogant, over-rated D bag. Special Teams have sucked in every phase of their responsibilities this year and yet, he still acts like he is the smartest coach in football. Toub is an anchor on this team.

:-) How's Toub's D taste now?
[Reply]
loochy 12:05 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Some dipsticks around here need to eat a few plates of crow:-)

Do you really think Toub fixed his shit?
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:12 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by loochy:
Do you really think Toub fixed his shit?
Well, you can just check the stats over just the last three games. And/or just watch the highlight reels over the last three or so games. STs have been really good, outside of three long returns, which Butker said were on him; he couldn't kick deep enough with his abbreviated run up on kick-offs. If you go back and look at Butker's last kickoff, he kicks the ball a lot lower, and finally gets the ball out of the back of the EZ.

Toub fixed the things that needed fixing, and coached up the rest. Harrison fixed his shit, because Toub couldn't really help him with those, per Butker himself, and in the meantime he fixed Skyy. And in case some people missed it, STs were crucial to beating CIN. So, yeah, I'd say he fixed his shit.
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:18 PM 02-04-2023
I called out Toub when his squad looked like shit and I have no problem calling him out for having his squad prepped and performing at a high level to finish the season.

Special teams came up huge in the AFCCG.

One more game, fellas. Keep it going.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:26 PM 02-04-2023
:-) Why are you taking victory laps when the only reason we aren't mother fuckering the special teams to hell right now is because the officials swallowed their whistles on a couple incredibly blatant blocks in the back that were key to springing Moore.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:33 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Why are you taking victory laps when the only reason we aren't mother ****ering the special teams to hell right now is because the officials swallowed their whistles on a couple incredibly blatant blocks in the back that were key to springing Moore.
Fuck of douche... My God, that was marginal at best and is rarely called. You are the most insufferable fan there is so you must be 35 or younger...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:38 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Fuck of douche... My God, that was marginal at best and is rarely called. You are the most insufferable fan there is so you must be 35 or younger...
:-) 'marginal'

Best angle of the missed block in the back.

Would’ve been Chiefs ball at the 8 and OT coming. pic.twitter.com/B880TMVok6

— Andrew Doughty (@DoughtyBetMGM) January 30, 2023

[Reply]
Page 11 of 14
« First < 7891011 121314 >
Up