ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the New York Football Giants.
TinyEvel 02:45 PM 10-27-2021
Monday Night Magnificence for the Chiefs at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium?

Or Monday Night mess.

Discus.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:53 AM 10-29-2021

INJURY REPORT: @Giants RB Saquon Barkley (ankle) logs another DNP Friday

— The Fantasy Source ���� (@FantasySource_) October 29, 2021

INJURY REPORT: @Giants WR Kenny Golladay (knee) misses another practice Friday

— The Fantasy Source ���� (@FantasySource_) October 29, 2021

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:40 AM 10-29-2021

[Reply]
The Franchise 12:43 PM 10-29-2021
Mathieu wasn’t at the open portion of practice. Yet he wasn’t on the injury report.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:43 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Mathieu wasn’t at the open portion of practice. Yet he wasn’t on the injury report.
Personal reasons at the club.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:24 PM 10-29-2021
Apparently Cover 2 is New York's bread and butter on defense.

This is a huge litmus test for us. We should feel really good if we come out and score 30 in this game.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:29 PM 10-29-2021
We're gonna smoke 'em.

Focus is gonna be at 100% this week. Our boys are gonna come out with something to prove. Winning streak starts Monday night.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:34 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
We're gonna smoke 'em.

Focus is gonna be at 100% this week. Our boys are gonna come out with something to prove. Winning streak starts Monday night.

[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:20 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Prediction:

We'll slaughter NY, Clay and co. will chortle about how "WE'RE BACK, BABY!" and Frank Clark and Jones will be all smiles and laughs at their media avails.

Then Green Bay will hang 40 on us, beat us by 3 scores, and we'll be right back here again.

It just ain't happening this year. Get used to it. Detach, and just enjoy the three year run we had, and be curious about how we're going to get to the next one.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:32 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Prediction:

We'll slaughter NY, Clay and co. will chortle about how "WE'RE BACK, BABY!" and Frank Clark and Jones will be all smiles and laughs at their media avails.

Then Green Bay will hang 40 on us, beat us by 3 scores, and we'll be right back here again.

It just ain't happening this year. Get used to it. Detach, and just enjoy the three year run we had, and be curious about how we're going to get to the next one.

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:25 PM 10-29-2021
Chad Henne showing up on the injury report with a finger injury… did he attempt an Urban Meyer?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:29 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I just listened to the locked on chiefs cross over. Those dillholes still are questioning if Mahomes plays because of the concussion. After Andy said he cleared protocol in the game. And the woman from locked on giants makes me want to kill myself by strangulation with my massive chiefsplanet size peen.

The Giants can not be worse than this woman.
Pics????
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:30 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
See man, theres just entirely too much weird shit like this going lately
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:32 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'm actually worried if he takes another nock to the noggin.

Patrick has been hurt too much in his young career. At a certain point it's going to be too much.

I can't take seeing his greatness cut short due to injury.

Stay safe Patrick. :-)
It’s like the refs, and league don’t respect him. He gets zero calls, but is the face of the league. I just don’t get it. Rodgers, Brady, Manning, Brees.... they all get those calls. Patrick is much more than Cam, yet they treat him the same.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:34 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
See man, theres just entirely too much weird shit like this going lately
I just feel like it’s so weird. Maybe BlackOp is right. We’re supposed to lay down this year and let Brady ride off into the sunset. Can’t believe we’re this off, every week.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:49 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I just feel like it’s so weird. Maybe BlackOp is right. We’re supposed to lay down this year and let Brady ride off into the sunset. Can’t believe we’re this off, every week.
Its not some BlackOp conspiracy

Its our own guys seemingly being distracted and aloof

First Jones needs a couple "personal" days

Then Mathieu is missing unexplained time

Of course there could be perfectly valid reasons for both, but the way things are shaping up this year... no one can be blamed for viewing it with a jaundiced eye
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up