ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the New York Football Giants.
TinyEvel 02:45 PM 10-27-2021
Monday Night Magnificence for the Chiefs at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium?

Or Monday Night mess.

Discus.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 03:42 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Yup, all day
Half is probably unfair, how about those which make up almost half of the team payroll appear to be taking plays off.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:53 PM 10-28-2021
Jones out of practice for personal reasons...You never know what's going on with guys. It could be a dentist appointment for an infected tooth...it could be some serious issue with his family...he's not been one to punk out before that I know of so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

There's no doubt he's been WAY less than effective this year...he's frankly been a nobody, which again is not like him. Makes you wonder if there IS something going on. We know the dude is an animal, but he's playing out of position (which is dumb as hell) and maybe THAT'S affecting him as well.
[Reply]
JolieMolie 04:12 PM 10-28-2021
First of all, there has been no reason to refer to them as the New York "Football" giants since about 1958. Second of all, yes there's every reason in the world for the Chiefs to wipe up Arrowhead with them, but easier said than done of course.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:17 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by JolieMolie:
First of all, there has been no reason to refer to them as the New York "Football" giants since about 1958. Second of all, yes there's every reason in the world for the Chiefs to wipe up Arrowhead with them, but easier said than done of course.
What do you think the score will be when the Chiefs take on the New York Football Giants?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 04:36 PM 10-28-2021
I just listened to the locked on chiefs cross over. Those dillholes still are questioning if Mahomes plays because of the concussion. After Andy said he cleared protocol in the game. And the woman from locked on giants makes me want to kill myself by strangulation with my massive chiefsplanet size peen.

The Giants can not be worse than this woman.
[Reply]
Iconic 09:19 PM 10-28-2021
if we lose this game i'm not watching the rest of the season
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:59 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I just listened to the locked on chiefs cross over. Those dillholes still are questioning if Mahomes plays because of the concussion. After Andy said he cleared protocol in the game. And the woman from locked on giants makes me want to kill myself by strangulation with my massive chiefsplanet size peen.

Pics or it didn't happen
[Reply]
wazu 10:11 PM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by Iconic:
if we lose this game i'm not watching the rest of the season
Nah then we just start the “Suck for [Insert Top LT Prospect Name]” Sweepstakes!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:27 PM 10-28-2021
I just listened to the locked on chiefs cross over. Those dillholes still are questioning if Mahomes plays because of the concussion.
I'm actually worried if he takes another nock to the noggin.

Patrick has been hurt too much in his young career. At a certain point it's going to be too much.

I can't take seeing his greatness cut short due to injury.

Stay safe Patrick. :-)
[Reply]
lcarus 10:31 PM 10-28-2021
Saquon is probably visiting witch doctors and shit trying to get healthy enough to play against this defense.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:47 PM 10-28-2021

Mahomes isn’t even listed on the injury report… he good.
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 12:37 AM 10-29-2021
Saw a clip of the HC for the Gents saying they should be considered as good as the Chiefs.I'm not particulary a fan of his.I wish the Chiefs would stomp a mudhole in that ass,but its just not what they really do right now.Chiefs should still win though.
[Reply]
Renegade 05:37 AM 10-29-2021

They recorded the show on Tuesday night. Nobody had even practiced when they did the cross-over. And yes, that was a painful cross-over segment.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 05:52 AM 10-29-2021
If we lose this game, we can pretty much accept the fact that we have reached rock bottom.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:50 AM 10-29-2021

The Chiefs say that Chris Jones (personal reasons), Anthony Hitchens (right tricep contusion) & Khalen Saunders (knee soreness) will not practice today.

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) October 29, 2021

[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up