ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 414 of 435
« First < 314364404410411412413414 415416417418424 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:12 AM 10-14-2023
:-) yes.
[Reply]
chop 10:27 AM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
HBTC reported that Frank Clark on Friday enrolled his kid in the same school in Lees Summit he had been in while he played here. Which he'd probably do no matter where he lands.
HBTC just reports things he reads stories/rumors everyone can find on the internet. I'm not knocking the guy, but I doubt he has any inside sources. I watch him at times, so I have nothing against him at all.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:29 AM 10-14-2023
2 Superbowls...I'd say it was still worth the deal no matter how much people want to cry about it. Do not won the first for sure without EVERYONES contributions
[Reply]
RunKC 10:34 AM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by -King-:
I just want someone to explain how he "turns it up" in the post season. Not explain the results, but the process. So you're saying he intentionally doesn't try in the regular season?

Meanwhile Mahomes gets his ankle ****ed with every other week and still plays every regular season snap like it's his last? Kelce who is old as **** in NFL terms but still puts on a show every regular season game for the past almost decade?

But the guy you want "teaching the young guys" is a guy who not only sandbags it during the regular season, but isn't even available for a good portion of it dealing with mud butt and hangovers. The guys has played all of 36 snaps this year :-)
Yeah Karlaftis turned to real shit didn't he?
[Reply]
threebag 10:38 AM 10-14-2023
Frank is CEH level suck
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:26 AM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by -King-:
I just want someone to explain how he "turns it up" in the post season. Not explain the results, but the process. So you're saying he intentionally doesn't try in the regular season?

Meanwhile Mahomes gets his ankle ****ed with every other week and still plays every regular season snap like it's his last? Kelce who is old as **** in NFL terms but still puts on a show every regular season game for the past almost decade?

But the guy you want "teaching the young guys" is a guy who not only sandbags it during the regular season, but isn't even available for a good portion of it dealing with mud butt and hangovers. The guys has played all of 36 snaps this year :-)
Stop!

"He's double teamed every play!"

"He's setting the edge!"

"Playoff Frank!"

"He's the healthiest he's ever been and stopped drinking!"

"He's teaching Karlaftis that vicious spin move!"

"Shark!"

"Sound bites!"
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:27 AM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by threebag:
Frank is CEH level suck
I'm one of MEHs biggest haters, but he's more valuable than Rank at this point.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:29 AM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
You think The Shart is the reason for Karlaftis' development? I'm sure George knew pretty much every thing that Shart tried to teach him.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:37 AM 10-14-2023
Because Karlaftis was having a slow start to his rookie year? Or because Karlaftis was "learning" from Frank?

Both are equally fucking stupid. I just want to know which stupid path you were walking on.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:38 AM 10-14-2023
Shart had precisely fuck-all to do with it. Karlaftis looks better than ever this year without him. It's Cullen that's made a player out of GK.

Shart defenders just needed to find NEW nebulous horseshit to defend him with.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:41 AM 10-14-2023
I honestly don’t know if my Frank Clark support was sarcastic or not at this point
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:25 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Shart had precisely ****-all to do with it. Karlaftis looks better than ever this year without him. It's Cullen that's made a player out of GK.

Shart defenders just needed to find NEW nebulous horseshit to defend him with.
I think you're greatly underestimating the huge impact Frank had on the wide receivers. His absence is why they aren't playing well. He also is the reason Butker got his kicking abilities back. I also believe that without Frank last year Pacheco goes in the tank. It's all related man
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:25 PM 10-14-2023
any new rumors today?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:32 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by threebag:
Frank is CEH level suck
10 sacks for us in the playoffs and 2 rings? If that is suck I will take it.
[Reply]
notorious 12:39 PM 10-14-2023
This turd is injured all the time.

No way, no how.
[Reply]
Page 414 of 435
« First < 314364404410411412413414 415416417418424 > Last »
Up