Page 492 of 4814
« First < 392442482488489490491492 4934944954965025425929921492 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:14 PM 08-30-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Oh that's hilarious right there. Nobody in their right mind would ever consider that the league would fix anything for the Chiefs. This is the same league who looks past tampering every year when players sign with a new team within minutes of free agency opening, yet stole a 3rd round pick from KC because Andy Reid spoke to JMac on the phone. No, rest assured, if KC ever wins a Superbowl, it will be in spite of the league, not because of them. And besides, it's not like I'm saying that it's fixed every year. Just when it fits their agenda to do so.
So when teams not the Chiefs win the Super Bowl its rigged luck, but if the Chiefs win its because its not fixed. Understood. Good luck in all your future endeavors.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:18 PM 08-30-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
No. Nothing takes the sting away from being so close to a championship, only to be not allowed to actually win it. But when they stomp a mudhole in Donkey nation opening night, at least they will have the satisfaction of knowing that they are and we're the superior team. Still sucks for them though.
They could be the better team in the opener. But at no time were they better than the Broncos in Super Bowl 50. They got physically whooped. Their QB got his ass beat. Their running game went no where. Their defense couldn't stop our offense from out scoring them. We won. It was good. You are going to have to live with that.

I mean look at this way. If the Chiefs win the West this year...that will be the 4th time in almost 20 years.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:20 PM 08-30-2016
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
So when teams not the Chiefs win the Super Bowl its rigged luck, but if the Chiefs win its because its not fixed. Understood. Good luck in all your future endeavors.
No..when a team wins a NFL record 11 games by 7 or less points in a HOF QBs final year..which just happened to coincide with the 50th celebration. Then you go back a trace what had to happen for them to get there...most notably, Brady throwing 5 passes in the first half against the Jets...with HF on the line.

Have you EVER seen Brady attempt 5 passes in a half...let alone in a game of that magnitude? I figure your math inst very good..that's 10 passes for an entire game. Please explain this anomaly....then ignores a wide open Gronk to tie the play-off game. NFL has their mole...and it's Terrific Tom via papa Kraft's instructions. The suspension is just part of the charade...welcome to the shitshow.-
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:24 PM 08-30-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
No..when a team wins a NFL record 11 games by 7 or less points in a HOF QBs final year..which just happened to coincided with the 50th celebration. Then you go back a trace what had to happen for them to get there...most notably, Brady throwing 5 passes in the first half against the Jets...with HF on the line.

Have you EVER seen Brady attempt 5 passes in a half...let alone in a game of that magnitude? Please explain this anomaly....then ignores a wide open Gronk to tie the play-off game. NFL has their mole...and it's Terrific Tom via papa Kraft's instructions.
You're going to be placed back into solitary at the home if you keep this up
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:25 PM 08-30-2016
No..when a team wins a NFL record 11 games by 7 or less points in a HOF QBs final year..which just happened to coincided with the 50th celebration. Then you go back a trace what had to happen for them to get there...most notably, Brady throwing 5 passes in the first half against the Jets...with HF on the line.

Have you EVER seen Brady attempt 5 passes in a half...let alone in a game of that magnitude? Please explain this anomaly....then ignores a wide open Gronk to tie the play-off game. NFL has their mole...and it's Terrific Tom via papa Kraft.
I ve seen Brady throw 5 interceptions in a game before. I don't have to justify McDaniels play calling or what the Patriots do on offense to tell you it has nothing to do with the Broncos. We played them...and we swept them last season.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:34 PM 08-30-2016
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
I ve seen Brady throw 5 interceptions in a game before. I don't have to justify McDaniels play calling or what the Patriots do on offense to tell you it has nothing to do with the Broncos. We played them...and we swept them last season.
Keep telling yourself that...
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:35 PM 08-30-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
You're going to be placed back into solitary at the home if you keep this up
You just picked a rookie to beat the 15-1 Panthers..."crazy" is only the judgement from the lesser observer. Sanity is a pre-fab farce the system has conditioned the unenlightened to accept.

That's a fancy way of saying "you're full of shit".
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:52 AM 08-31-2016
The more PA Mule Tool gets the more i know it's over in pile high
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:08 AM 08-31-2016
You just picked a rookie to beat the 15-1 Panthers..."crazy" is only the judgement from the lesser observer. Sanity is a pre-fab farce the system has conditioned the unenlightened to accept.

That's a fancy way of saying "you're full of shit".
If that's how you judge their ability to win, the I can see how you buy into the notion they will struggle to win 4 games. It discounts everything else.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:10 AM 08-31-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
The more PA Mule Tool gets the more i know it's over in pile high
And the more you post, I realize how much you rub yourself a little each time BlackTop types something.

Heh .. someone finally got tired of all the junk in the OP.
[Reply]
BossChief 05:44 AM 08-31-2016
Meatball and blackop are way past silly with some of this...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:48 AM 08-31-2016
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Meatball and blackop are way past silly with some of this...
Then actual games of the regular season came and....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOiE0LCu6J0
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:58 AM 08-31-2016
These Chief Warriors are good...real good

Dagnabit: They're the best
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:50 AM 08-31-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

Heh .. someone finally got tired of all the junk in the OP.
Thank God!
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:22 AM 08-31-2016

Top graded teams after week 3 of the preseason

1. @Vikings
2. @Eagles
3. @HoustonTexans
t4. @Patriots
t4. @Broncos

— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) August 31, 2016

[Reply]
Page 492 of 4814