ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 297
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official EMAW Repository thread***
Saulbadguy 11:54 AM 11-15-2009
I know there are enough of us to participate in this thread, even when our seasons inevitably go to shit.

KSU vs Western Illinois today, tip-off at 3:00 pm.

One thing I noticed near the end of the game on Friday night - we had 5 true freshman on the court, and still played sound basketball. None of them were scrub walk-ons either. While I don't think we will make a serious run at anything this year, the foundation is being laid for a solid program in the future.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 04:50 PM 11-23-2009
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
Seth Davis has us at #21.

http://www.fannation.com/si_blogs/ho...s-in-my-ballot

USA Today, AP, etc has us receiving votes.

As long as we can get out of the non-con with no bad losses, we'll be in good shape come Big XII play imo.
WARM.UP.THE. "PRINT 'EM.!!!
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 09:38 PM 11-24-2009
Stan Parrish gets his 2nd win of the season! 22-17 over Western Michigan.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 08:11 AM 11-25-2009
Just heard that the 2010 CBE Classic in KC will feature K-State, Marquette, Gonzaga, and Duke. Helluva lineup! #collegebasketball #ncaahoops
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:47 AM 11-25-2009
Just heard that the 2010 CBE Classic in KC will feature K-State, Marquette, Gonzaga, and Duke. Helluva lineup! #collegebasketball #ncaahoops
I will be camped in KC for that Tourney. That's friggen awesome!

Are you going to the UIPUI game on Saturday?
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 08:54 AM 11-25-2009
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I will be camped in KC for that Tourney. That's friggen awesome!

Are you going to the UIPUI game on Saturday?
Nope - we will be in Wichita with family this weekend. Tickets weren't included in the season ticket package.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:03 AM 11-25-2009
Nope - we will be in Wichita with family this weekend. Tickets weren't included in the season ticket package.
Yeah, I know. Tickets were cheap though. $25/. Taking the kids down early to tour the HOF Section in the SC.
[Reply]
kstater 09:16 AM 11-25-2009
Didn't Frank say it wasn't legal trouble that kept him out last weekend?

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/story/1592470.html

MANHATTAN, Kan. | Luis Colon, a senior center on the Kansas State basketball team, was arrested Monday for failing to appear in court.
He was to appear in court for a traffic violation he received for speeding and failing to yield. Colon was later released on bond.
Colon has not played this season after averaging 4.4 points and 4.7 rebounds for the Wildcats a year ago. He missed the first two games of the season because of a hand injury and the last three because of what K-State coach Frank Martin said last week was an unspecified off-court issue. Martin said Tuesday that the arrest was unconnected to the issue that has kept Colon from playing.
“Luis’ competition status remains unchanged,” Martin said in a statement. “In an unrelated incident, Luis was arrested Monday for an unpaid traffic violation that has since been resolved, and any disciplinary action deemed necessary will be handled internally.”
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 09:18 AM 11-25-2009
If we want to compete with the elite basketball teams we need to let these things slide.
[Reply]
hawkchief 09:38 AM 11-25-2009
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Anyone else think that Wally kinda looks like a crack baby? Or that he's blind?
He chose to play at KSU - usually there are issues.....
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:05 AM 11-25-2009
If we want to compete with the elite basketball teams we need to let these things slide.
:-)

Good luck with that....
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 11:16 AM 11-25-2009
Originally Posted by kstater:
Didn't Frank say it wasn't legal trouble that kept him out last weekend?

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/story/1592470.html

MANHATTAN, Kan. | Luis Colon, a senior center on the Kansas State basketball team, was arrested Monday for failing to appear in court.
He was to appear in court for a traffic violation he received for speeding and failing to yield. Colon was later released on bond.
Colon has not played this season after averaging 4.4 points and 4.7 rebounds for the Wildcats a year ago. He missed the first two games of the season because of a hand injury and the last three because of what K-State coach Frank Martin said last week was an unspecified off-court issue. Martin said Tuesday that the arrest was unconnected to the issue that has kept Colon from playing.
“Luis’ competition status remains unchanged,” Martin said in a statement. “In an unrelated incident, Luis was arrested Monday for an unpaid traffic violation that has since been resolved, and any disciplinary action deemed necessary will be handled internally.”
I had read he had an academic issue, I think this is just a seperate thing.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:44 AM 11-25-2009
Originally Posted by hawkchief:
and herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre comes HawkDouche to the comedic rescue!
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 03:51 PM 11-28-2009
EMAW. Kinda sloppy so far vs iupui.
[Reply]
Dante84 04:35 PM 11-28-2009
Originally Posted by hawkchief:
'kay.
Attached: 100991.jpg (102.3 KB) gooden_patch_tz_180.jpg (32.4 KB) 
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 04:40 PM 11-28-2009
Originally Posted by Dante84:
'kay.

[Reply]
Page 16 of 297
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Up