ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 35
< 123 456713 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 24
Hammock Parties 10:28 PM 06-06-2023
PC is getting next-gen features this year so I'm in if it's not a total clusterfuck.

First official images released.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bump 04:09 PM 06-07-2023
I'll probably grab it this year.

Every other year I seem to get that madden itch. Probably will dive into MUT first and then franchise when I'm bored of that. Not sure if I will do a Chiefs theme team again or go something different. Plus I have yet to play it on the next gen version, which is supposed to be better.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 05:15 PM 06-07-2023
Clay does this to himself every year.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:01 PM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Clay does this to himself every year.
No I don't. I didn't play 21 or 23.

If this is worse than I expected I may give this a whirl, it looks promising.

[Reply]
wazu 07:27 PM 06-07-2023
So what does Next Gen mean? I have an Xbox but was considering trying the PC version.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:32 PM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
So what does Next Gen mean? I have an Xbox but was considering trying the PC version.
next generation graphics/features

i'm really excited to see what the PC modding crew does with next gen....they made madden 22 a much, much better game than it was at launch

[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:56 AM 06-08-2023
The cover we deserve!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:14 PM 06-08-2023
oh yeah

Originally Posted by :
GAMEPLAY

FieldSENSE™: INCREASED CONTROL AND REALISM (only on PS5™, Xbox Series X|S, & PC)

The newest iteration of FieldSENSE™ provides an enhanced gameplay foundation giving you greater control and delivering realism to all the ways you play. Here are some of the gameplay features you can experience on the PS5™, Xbox Series X|S, and PC versions:

Hit Everything 2.0 - Hit Everything expands with new contested catch tackle types that provide more control and tackle variety on defense. Tackle animations are selected more dynamically, which unlocks new and more fluid tackle interactions like Wrap and Scoop tackles.

Skill-Based Passing 2.0 - Dive for a winning one-hander with improved catching AI, thread the needle with surgical accuracy using new throw animations, and anticipate more authentic defensive reactions with enhanced DB behavior introduced in Skill-Based Passing 2.0.

FOUNDATIONAL FOOTBALL

AI Enhancements - Smarter AI enables smoother and more realistic player action and reaction to the plays you call, providing more confidence your AI teammates will execute your gameplan the way you intend.

QB awareness and behavior
Ball carrier AI and pathfinding
Blocking AI and open field targeting
DB awareness & Pass Coverage
Post Play Emotion enhancements

Dev Note: Our team is excited to show you even more upgrades to Foundational Football in the Gameplay Deep Dive and we can’t wait to get feedback from participants in our Closed Beta starting on June 8th.

SAPIEN TECHNOLOGY

A leap forward in character technology introduces new anatomically accurate NFL player skeletons on PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC versions that are more responsive and represent true-to-life player motion.

CROSSPLAY

(only on PS5™, Xbox Series X|S, & PC)

PLAY WITH FRIENDS

Connect with players across PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC, then show them what electrifying talent looks like in competitive modes like Online H2H, and more. Check out our crossplay guide for more info.

THE RETURN OF SUPERSTAR
SUPERSTAR: THE LEAGUE

YOUR STARDOM. YOUR STORY.

Achieve greatness in your NFL career with game-changing control thanks to FieldSENSE. Customize your avatar and build your legacy, progressing from the combine to draft pick to 99 OVR. Navigate all-new mini games and live player grading across a variety of positions.

SUPERSTAR: SHOWDOWN

SHOW ‘EM HOW IT’S DONE

Show off and show out in this all-new atmosphere. Progress your avatar and play with and against friends in 3v3 matchups. Call your plays on the fly like a dominant superstar, get real-time player grading, and do it in style sporting the hottest gear in the game.
Superstar League and Superstar Showdown not available on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One versions. Face of the Franchise and The Yard are only available on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One versions.

FRANCHISE

LEAD YOUR LEGACY

Set the stage to be a Super Bowl powerhouse. We’ve got some exciting updates to Franchise mode that are only available on PS5™, Xbox Series X|S, and PC versions, such as:

Upgrade your team with fan favorite mini-games returning to Madden NFL 24. Test your skills with dozens of new mini-games including moving obstacles and destructible targets in Franchise training camp or weekly strategy.

Utilize a streamlined team relocation feature with new cities, logos and uniforms to create your own Franchise story.

Build your future using Free Agency 2.0 by restructuring contracts and making counter offers to cornerstone playmakers.

Acquire and retain superstars using 50 new unique draft generators, new trade logic tuning, six trade slots and new talent trees for coaches.

Use new commissioner tools to customize your experience in online and offline connected leagues.

Dev Note: Mini-Games are also playable from the main menu and are a great way to have fun on the couch while learning how to master Madden NFL 24. With dozens of new mini-games available at launch, fans will have a variety of high scores to set across offense, defense and special teams.

[Reply]
The Franchise 02:09 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by :
SHOW ‘EM HOW IT’S DONE

Show off and show out in this all-new atmosphere. Progress your avatar and play with and against friends in 3v3 matchups. Call your plays on the fly like a dominant superstar, get real-time player grading, and do it in style sporting the hottest gear in the game.
EA Sports. If it's in the game....we won't include it. But if it isn't? You bet your ass we'll waste time and money on it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:12 PM 06-08-2023
oh look another post by a fucking loser who won't buy the game but his life is so worthless, boring and stupid he wastes time on the internet complaining about a video game he hasn't bought in years, won't buy this year, likely won't buy ever again, but he's a dickless, heartless, brainless, soulless piece of shit, a shell of the man he used to be so THIS IS WHAT HE DOES ALL FUCKING DAY
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:18 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
oh look another post by a fucking loser who won't buy the game but his life is so worthless, boring and stupid he wastes time on the internet complaining about a video game he hasn't bought in years, won't buy this year, likely won't buy ever again, but he's a dickless, heartless, brainless, soulless piece of shit, a shell of the man he used to be so THIS IS WHAT HE DOES ALL FUCKING DAY

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:26 PM 06-08-2023
I seriously hope they've actually fixed blocking AI. It's been complete shit for far too long.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:52 PM 06-08-2023

[Reply]
ModSocks 02:53 PM 06-08-2023
As of right now NBA 2K23 and FIFA are better sports games.

Really impressed with NBA 2K23
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 06-08-2023
fuck me

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 06-08-2023
New Madden 24 Franchise Relocation Areas:

Anchorage Alaska
Honolulu, Hawaii
Melbourne, Australia
Tokyo, Japan
Paris, France