ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 35
< 12 345612 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 24
Hammock Parties 10:28 PM 06-06-2023
PC is getting next-gen features this year so I'm in if it's not a total clusterfuck.

First official images released.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:35 AM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
NO. THEY HAVE CROSSPLAY. IT HAS TO BE NEXT GEN.

IT'S HAPPENING AND I'M GOING TO ENJOY MY FUCKING MADDEN.

JUST LIKE I ENJOY IT EVERY OTHER YEAR.

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING THREAD YOU LOSERS.
:-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:46 AM 06-07-2023
:-) Mahomes does the Super Man pass for literally no reason other than it looks cool in the trailer.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:46 AM 06-07-2023
That's actually hilarious. Good way to BM online matches.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:51 AM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Mahomes does the Super Man pass for literally no reason other than it looks cool in the trailer.
go play some queer legend of zelda shit in 540p then loser
[Reply]
DJJasonp 11:04 AM 06-07-2023
the hate madden (and EA for that matter) gets is well-deserved.

They didnt break Super Mega BB 4 (yet).....so I give credit where credit is due.

but "fun" went out the window many years ago with madden.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:06 AM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
the hate madden (and EA for that matter) gets is well-deserved.

They didnt break Super Mega BB 4 (yet).....so I give credit where credit is due.

but "fun" went out the window many years ago with madden.
HERE'S A THREAD JUST FOR YOU TO BITCH ABOUT IT

I SOLELY CREATED THIS THREAD SO YOU COULD WHINE LIKE A WOMAN ABOUT A PRODUCT YOU WON'T PURCHASE
[Reply]
DJJasonp 11:35 AM 06-07-2023
HERE'S A THREAD JUST FOR YOU TO BITCH ABOUT IT

I SOLELY CREATED THIS THREAD SO YOU COULD WHINE LIKE A WOMAN ABOUT A PRODUCT YOU WON'T PURCHASE
maybe qualify in the thread title "(FANBOYS ONLY)".

just a thought?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:48 AM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
maybe qualify in the thread title "(FANBOYS ONLY)".

just a thought?
I MIGHT AS WELL STICK A TARGET ON MY BACK
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:25 PM 06-07-2023
All Of The New Features In Madden 24 Franchise Mode

Originally Posted by :
Up To 6 Slots Per Trade

Madden School has covered the game professionally since 2008 and during that entire time each team was limited to at most 3 slots per trade.

But in the NFL, especially when you are trading for star players, you see trades of 4, 5, or 6 players/picks in exchange for a superstar QB.

You will finally be able to replicate those trades in Madden 24.

This also likely means if you are in a franchise with CPU teams, it will likely be easier to take advantage of them by sending a bunch 3rd string players and late picks for a useful draft pick. We’ll have to wait and see how trade logic is implemented.

More Details On Trades

While there are 6 trade slots you will only be able to trade at most 3 players at a time along with up to 3 picks. You can trade 3 players and 3 draft picks or you can trade 5 draft picks and 1 player but you won’t be able to trade 4-6 players in the same trade.

In other trade related news, you will now be able to trade up to 3 years worth of draft picks instead of the 2 years in previous games.

So in the first year of a franchise you could use any of your picks in the 2024, 2025, and 2026 draft in a trade.

Auto Reordering Depth Charts

We all spend a decent amount of time at the beginning of each year setting your depth chart to make sure the right people get playing time.

Then randomly in week 5 you realize you need to sign an extra wide receiver and the entire dept hchart gets completely rearranged.

In Madden 24 there will be a toggle button where you can turn that nonsense off.

Contract Restructuring

Franchise gamers have asked for contract restructuring in franchise mode for as long as I can remember.

While we don’t yet have all of the flexibility of NFL general managers, we will have 1 form of contract restructuring in Madden 24.

You’ll be able to reduce a players salary to the league minimum and redistribute it to that player’s bonus money across the rest of the contract.

Training Camp/Weekly Practice/Mini Games

Training Camp has been added between seasons in franchise mode. Unfortunately, we don’t yet know exactly what it will entail.

You’ll have to actually do your weekly practice again in order to progress your players. This is something that was automated in the past few Maddens but no longer.

Mini games from the PS2/XBOX era will also make their way into franchise mode.

XP Progression/Regression

Commissioners now have extra tools they can use to customize player progression and regression in Madden 24.

Younger players and players with lower ratings progress quicker than their older counterparts. This is the first year where commissioners can customize how that works for their specific franchise.

Commissioners will have the same ability to change how older player regression works.

Rookie Draft

The rookie scouting and draft system is staying the same as it was last year. However, you will now see more variety in the auto-generated draft classes.

Free Agency

League commissioners now have the ability to limit how many free agent bids are placed by each team. If you have someone in your league that tries to go through and offer 10 players the minimum salary your commissioner can quickly put a stop to that.

Other New Commissioner Tools

The ability to turn on/off M Factors (Momentum)
Customize play cool down periods between offense and defense
Fantasy Draft Leagues
For those of you who prefer fantast draft leagues you will now have the ability to set use a “snake draft” system.

This change significantly increases fairness if you are drafting with a large group of user controlled teams.

No Crossplay Yet For Franchise Mode

While many other game modes in Madden 24 will have crossplay enabled, unfortunately that will not be the case in franchise mode.

You will be limited to playing gamers on your own console just like in the past. We’ve heard rumblings that EA is working on this feature for franchise mode in the following year’s game.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:38 PM 06-07-2023
Pretty needed changes for Franchise there. Hopefully they'll add further restructuring options after launch.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:52 PM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Pretty needed changes for Franchise there. Hopefully they'll add further restructuring options after launch.
When you buying son?
[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:04 PM 06-07-2023
I just want another NCAAF game.

NCAAF'14 is the last good football game EA has made.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:34 PM 06-07-2023
Yeah Madden sucks.

I was never in the "Madden Sucks" crowd, and didn't want to be as it was always my favorite childhood game.

But after putting a few seasons into Madden '22, i understand all the hate now.
[Reply]
thabear04 03:05 PM 06-07-2023
When does the 2K for NFL comes out next year? Or what’s that for only college.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 03:13 PM 06-07-2023
I MIGHT AS WELL STICK A TARGET ON MY BACK
:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 35
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up