ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 24
1 234511 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars on Disney+ | Ahsoka
Tribal Warfare 07:40 AM 04-07-2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:00 AM 04-07-2023
MON MOTHMA! THRAWN! DIRECT REFENCES TO THE AMAZING TIMOTHY ZAHN NOVEL! WHAT WILL SURELY BE A JORUUS C'BAOTH STAND-IN!

FANBOY SQUEE! :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:02 AM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
MON MOTHMA! THRAWN! DIRECT REFENCES TO THE AMAZING TIMOTHY-ZAH NOVEL! WHAT WILL SURELY BE A JORUUS C'BAOTH STAND-IN!

FANBOY SQUEE! :-)
I can't give you any more rep right now but man, this is funny.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:13 AM 04-07-2023
I don't know what the fuck GoChiefs is talking about, but I'm here for this shit.

I watched Clone Wars and Rebels and expected it to suck, but I am surprisingly into the Ahsoka character.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:24 AM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I don't know what the fuck GoChiefs is talking about, but I'm here for this shit.

I watched Clone Wars and Rebels and expected it to suck, but I am surprisingly into the Ahsoka character.
lol

so there's an old cloned dark jedi in heir to the empire

thrawn finds him guarding the emperor's fortress mount tantiss on weyland...thrawn goes there to find a cloaking device

he convinces him to help the remnants of the empire in exchange for giving him leia's children

thrawn uses c'baoth's force powers to coordinate attacks between his fleet across star systems

of course the thing with cloned jedi, they are fucking crazy or something

it's all part of a ripping good yarn

mount tantiss was already entered into canon via the bad batch, which is where they took the leftovers from kamino after destroying it

if it's that not c'baoth what the fuck are they doing? :-)

i'd also wager the blonde chick with the red lightsaber is some kind of mara jade stand in

i'd also wager those three very large, fat starships we saw are the dreadnaughts thrawn uses in his attacks on the new republic...they come from a fleet called the katana fleet, which disappeared before the clone wars, and obviously he needs a lot of ships to go fight the NR so he goes and finds them...i think with c'baoth's help

anyway, you can read the entire plot of the novel here...it's the best post-ROTJ story ever written, and the two subsequent novels are amazing too

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Heir_to_the_Empire
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:31 AM 04-07-2023
see this is why people hate kathleen kennedy and the ST so much

there was already an amazing story RIGHT THERE to be told

you have this hamfisted story about the first order just rebuilding like, the entire imperial fleet! outta nowhere! it just happened! shame on you new republic!

dumb story

a FAR more interesting story is an imperial warlord disappearing and then going and finding a lost fleet of 200 fucking ships so he can take on the new republic
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:42 AM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
see this is why people hate kathleen kennedy and the ST so much

there was already an amazing story RIGHT THERE to be told

you have this hamfisted story about the first order just rebuilding like, the entire imperial fleet! outta nowhere! it just happened! shame on you new republic!

dumb story

a FAR more interesting story is an imperial warlord disappearing and then going and finding a lost fleet of 200 fucking ships so he can take on the new republic
It sounds like Kennedy has officially pissed off Iger and Disney may sell Lucasfilms
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:47 AM 04-07-2023
honestly it kinda sorta sounds like ashoka is the stand in for luke in this version of the heir to the empire tale

gonna guess we get luke in a few scenes, but they can't do much more than that

unless this is all leading up to an actual heir to the empire movie in a few years and they just go fucking nuts with deepfakes...i mean we're probably getting 10-15 minutes of young indy deepfakes :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 09:13 AM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
It sounds like Kennedy has officially pissed off Iger and Disney may sell Lucasfilms
But could we really be that lucky?
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:29 AM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
It may not just be KK. Disney is epic fucked.

Iger handpicked Bob Chepek, let him go for 18 months, shitcanned his ass and came back as CEO, which never happens ever, and is currently the CEO with no succession plans.

That never happens with giant company.

Shit is fucked up in there.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:30 AM 04-07-2023
It's pretty trippy to see Sabine, Hera, and Chopper all live action. I'm assuming Zeb will show up, as will Ezra at some point. Hope it's good.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:14 AM 04-07-2023

Future Star Wars films.

James Mangold will explore the first Jedi to use the force.

Dave Filoni will do a film that brings together all of the tv shows.

Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy will tell a story 15 years after Rise about the New Jedi order. pic.twitter.com/kTTxlXm6Ab

— Germain Lussier (@GermainLussier) April 7, 2023

“Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy is a Canadian journalist, filmmaker and activist known for her work in films that highlight the inequality for women.”

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:33 AM 04-07-2023
jesus christ, they just have to keep fucking with women in star wars :-)

TAKE THAT MALE FANTASY AND MAKE IT ALL ABOUT VAGINA
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:39 AM 04-07-2023
NOTHING can go wrong here

DAISY RIDLEY IS BACK!

Daisy Ridley will return as Rey in Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy’s ‘STAR WARS’ film #SWCE pic.twitter.com/ZbqnQEU8KN

— Star Wars Stuff (@starwarstufff) April 7, 2023

[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:43 AM 04-07-2023
Can’t wait for the Critical Drinker reaction to this news.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 24
1 234511 > Last »
Up