ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Media Center>Succession Season 4 Thread
staylor26 08:55 PM 03-26-2023
No thread for the final season of the best show still running?

First episode was fantastic. I have zero doubt this is going out with a bang.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:52 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Had a GoT moment for a sec and thought Tom might plunge himself to his death
They played it up. I was thinking Don't dude.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:00 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
They played it up. I was thinking Don't dude.
The magic of that scene, and character development in general, is that they both raised great points against one another. That was 2 heavyweights standing in the pocket landing haymakers.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:03 AM 05-10-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
That Shiv/Tom scene was legit.
Give them all the Emmys.

Originally Posted by staylor26:
Definitely one of the best of the series.

#TeamTom
It’s unabashedly selfish assholes all the way down on this show.

I love it.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:05 AM 05-10-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I mean, thats the joke. A pitch so good that you'd do something you normally wouldn't

Unlike your pitch, that no one believed and everyone now hates you for

**** off
Lotta hostility there, buddy.

My ex from the Belize trip would recommend meditation and box breathing.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 04:14 PM 05-15-2023
Seems I’m in the minority but this season seems boring.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:33 AM 05-16-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Seems I’m in the minority but this season seems boring.
That’s like saying Patrick Mahoney is boring.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:04 PM 05-21-2023
Getting big Michael Corleone vibes from Kendall.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 05:53 AM 05-22-2023
Another thread to shit up by me I guess, and it was bound to happen, but it seems the writers finally got around to letting us know their opinions on right wing news. My least favorite episode since probably the handful of early season 1 episodes.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:01 AM 05-22-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Another thread to shit up by me I guess, and it was bound to happen, but it seems the writers finally got around to letting us know their opinions on right wing news. My least favorite episode since probably the handful of early season 1 episodes.
Finally got around to it?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:20 AM 05-22-2023
I'm confused.

The protagonists in the show have demonstrated time and time again that they're not good people. They also own a right wing news network.

What occurred that seemed like they were pushing some agenda rather than letting the story take a very logical path?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:25 AM 05-22-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I'm confused.

The protagonists in the show have demonstrated time and time again that they're not good people. They also own a right wing news network.

What occurred that seemed like they were pushing some agenda rather than letting the story take a very logical path?
It's whatever. Conservatives are nazis that you shouldn't work for and keep your children away from.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:07 AM 05-22-2023
It's whatever. Conservatives are nazis that you shouldn't work for and keep your children away from.
Last 2 episodes have been very on the nose in that regard, but it was to be expected. The signs were always there.

The only part that has really made me roll my eyes is the storyline with Kendall's ex-wife and (adopted?) daughter. GMAFB with that shit.

Still an amazing season though.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:22 AM 05-22-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Last 2 episodes have been very on the nose in that regard, but it was to be expected. The signs were always there.

The only part that has really made me roll my eyes is the storyline with Kendall's ex-wife and (adopted?) daughter. GMAFB with that shit.

Still an amazing season though.
It's been an incredible season, 10/10 for me. I was just hoping against all hopes that we could get through the show without the tarnish of 2020 politics but unfortunately we didn't and any show that does it will be worse for it.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 05-22-2023, 12:16 PM
This message has been deleted by WhawhaWhat.
Buehler445 10:48 PM 05-22-2023
I got the vibe too.

I'm going to spoiler the DC type stuff. IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE IT, DON'T READ IT.

Spoiler!

Overall, I think there was a lot to complain about, but overall I think they did a good job of not beating it over the head too much. The America Decides episode obviously laid it on thick, and I wish they would have chosen a different approach to it, but it is what it is.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:08 AM 05-24-2023
I just don't understand why Menken
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up