ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Media Center>Diablo 4
BleedingRed 09:52 AM 03-20-2023

So I played it this weekend, and was honestly really impressed. What they have effectively done is taken "Lost Ark" and put a Diablo skin on it and provided much better gear customization.

Graphics are great, work bosses fun.. Need to work on a few items, but for open beta is getting great reviews.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:57 AM 03-20-2023
I've heard it looks great on the PS5.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:22 AM 03-20-2023
I played it a little bit, though KFC jew'd me out of a beta key. I made two separate orders with two different names and emails and they only sent one key. Bastards.

I'm still undecided. Nothing wrong with the game itself, it just might not be for me.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:24 AM 03-20-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I played it a little bit, though KFC jew'd me out of a beta key. I made two separate orders with two different names and emails and they only sent one key. Bastards.

I'm still undecided. Nothing wrong with the game itself, it just might not be for me.
Did you play and enjoy D2 or D3?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:25 AM 03-20-2023

I preordered it because I wanted to play open beta and I knew I'd play it regardless.

Only complaints
-Dungeons are not randomized
-Pacing during certain parts

But they really did just lift the BEST PARTs of LOST ARK to make Diablo 4... So I'm very interested. Also world boss was dope as fuck.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:33 AM 03-20-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Did you play and enjoy D2 or D3?
I never finished or even made much progress on either.

I'm in the market for a new MMO PC game and was hoping this would fill that role, as i did surrender a lot of hours to Lost Ark. But idk....i think i just prefer true open world mmo's.
[Reply]
jd1020 10:52 AM 03-20-2023

I'm in the market for a new MMO PC game and was hoping this would fill that role, as i did surrender a lot of hours to Lost Ark. But idk....i think i just prefer true open world mmo's.
Probably going to be awhile til that itch gets scratched, at least properly.

The only MMO I can even think of off the top of my head that I expect to make it beyond the newlywed phase of it being "different and new therefor its good" is League of Legends MMO but that shit is probably 4+ years away.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:41 PM 03-20-2023

Baby we are going to get that with Ashes of Creation.... We need something to fill the void
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:04 PM 03-20-2023
I'll play this eventually but it takes a while before these games are in great shape, even D2 wasn't incredible until the expansion came out. D1 was obviously great from the start but I bought that on release day in winter of 1996 lolz
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:08 PM 03-20-2023
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I'll play this eventually but it takes a while before these games are in great shape, even D2 wasn't incredible until the expansion came out. D1 was obviously great from the start but I bought that on release day in winter of 1996 lolz
Diablo 3 was dog shit, and so glad blizzard got rid of most of thoses pieces of shit.

Diablo 4 feels much more like Diablo 1/2 but with more modern mechanics. I'm excited to see end game.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:54 PM 03-20-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Diablo 3 was dog shit, and so glad blizzard got rid of most of thoses pieces of shit.

Diablo 4 feels much more like Diablo 1/2 but with more modern mechanics. I'm excited to see end game.
I actually started with 3, having never played 1 or 2.....and I really enjoyed 3 without having any context of 1 or 2.

I did go back and play/finish 2, and enjoyed it as well.

I'll be in for 4, but I have a ton of games right now that are on my list to play, so it's tough, especially with RE4 remake coming this week.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:59 PM 03-20-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:

Diablo 3 was horrible. There was nothing to it. Also, I've just moved on from above-view games like that. The newer Elder Scrolls and Witcher games ruined that for me.
[Reply]
Bump 05:14 PM 03-20-2023
kinda looking forward to it but I still expect it to be pretty meh after about a month. The first month when it's new it will feel good but will it have that longevity that I want in a game like this? we'll see. I'm not a fan of battle passes in paid for games with no way to earn the in game currency and I'm not paying $20 more to get it 3 or 4 days early either, just out of principle.
[Reply]
hometeam 07:28 PM 03-20-2023
I had lots of fun with the beta weekend. Couldnt put it down
[Reply]
Pants 03:44 PM 03-21-2023
I'm going from Last of Us to Jedi: Survivor to Diablo 4.

Can't wait.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up