Media Center>Guardians of the Galaxy 3
Spott 04:11 PM 12-01-2022

First trailer just released.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:40 PM 05-06-2023
Watch it
[Reply]
Fish 07:12 PM 05-06-2023
I thought it was good. Not great. The actual fight scenes were pretty awesome. Loved the twisted sad backstory for Rocket.

Did not like

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:45 PM 05-06-2023
Really?

Spoiler!

[Reply]
cabletech94 08:06 PM 05-06-2023
Loved it!! Would watch again!!!

2 after credit scenes…….
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:41 AM 05-07-2023
Great movie! I've watched this and Mario in the last month and both well worth the price. It's amazing what can happen when they don't try to do stupid shit like they did with Star Wars and Halloween. I'll go see the Flash next. I don't have high expectations for it, but I can't pass up Michael Keaton as Batman.
[Reply]
RedandGold 06:48 PM 05-07-2023
We watched it yesterday, and I thought it was excellent. So much better that the recent Marvel releases outside of No Way Home.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:52 PM 05-07-2023
Originally Posted by RedandGold:
We watched it yesterday, and I thought it was excellent. So much better that the recent Marvel releases outside of No Way Home.
100%. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Curious as to where these characters are going to end up with Gunn jumping ship to create his own DCU.

Apparently it isn't receiving good reviews? Not sure why, especially considering the dreck the MCU has put out lately by-and-large.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:59 AM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I'm not going to harp on it too much since it is faithful to the comics, but really could be done without that talking dog. Or at least what they did with it for most of the movie.
I laughed at the good dog, bad dog bits. It was funny.

Originally Posted by Bowser:
100%. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Curious as to where these characters are going to end up with Gunn jumping ship to create his own DCU.

Apparently it isn't receiving good reviews? Not sure why, especially considering the dreck the MCU has put out lately by-and-large.
I liked it a lot. Gunn knows how to make an entertaining movie. I don't see the need to focus only on the end of the world like MCU does way too often.

Sure, there is probably not going to be a lot of joking going on if the world is ending soon, But, its a movie, not real life.

The issue I see with MCU is that it takes itself way way too seriously. We want to be entertained. Gunn gets it. Give me more of this and Paul Rudd.
[Reply]
Urc Burry 08:51 AM 05-08-2023
Guardians is by far my favorite in the MCU, but have twin toddlers so don’t know if I’ll make it to the theaters. Went ahead and spoiled myself. Just need some opinions on one aspect

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bowser 11:58 AM 05-08-2023
I completely missed it -

Spoiler!

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:11 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Urc Burry:
Guardians is by far my favorite in the MCU, but have twin toddlers so don’t know if I’ll make it to the theaters. Went ahead and spoiled myself. Just need some opinions on one aspect

Spoiler!
I thought it was the only reasonable way to handle it; anything else would feel contrived.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 10:19 PM 05-08-2023
As a few have said I here it’s one of the few bright spots in the MCU since End Game. Definitely worth watching in the theater.

And as always the soundtrack for GotG fucking rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 10:20 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I completely missed it -

Spoiler!

Yeah, that was a cool add.

[Reply]
Fish 10:24 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
As a few have said I here it’s one of the few bright spots in the MCU since End Game. Definitely worth watching in the theater.

And as always the soundtrack for GotG fucking rules.

That's a good point. This series has had some of the best soundtracks. Every one has just nailed it. This movie was easily the best. The way they interwove the soundtrack with the action was very noticeable. And the way they've went from one musical generation to the next with each movie was a nice touch. Leaving rocket with the 2000s...
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:18 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
That's a good point. This series has had some of the best soundtracks. Every one has just nailed it. This movie was easily the best. The way they interwove the soundtrack with the action was very noticeable. And the way they've went from one musical generation to the next with each movie was a nice touch. Leaving rocket with the 2000s...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up