ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 56
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Media Center>Indiana Jones 5: First Details
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 05-21-2021
https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2021/...5gsE-j2lqNlXGk

Originally Posted by :
Plot and character details have still been kept tightly under wraps, until now. The Illuminerdi can exclusively reveal the roles of Mads Mikkelsen and Shaunette Renée Wilson. And on top of that, when the next installment of the Indiana Jones franchise will take place.

According to our sources, Mads Mikkelsen will be playing the villain in this new installment of Indiana Jones. His character is described to us as a Nazi scientist enlisted into NASA by the United States government to work on the space agency’s moon landing initiative.

Shaunette Renee Wilson will be playing Mads Mikkelsen’s villain’s CIA handler responsible for “babysitting” the Nazi scientist turned NASA recruit. There will also be a female villain, “an evil and brutal killer” who will work with Mads Mikkelsen’s character. According to our sources, Scarlett Johansson actually passed on this role previously.

Mads Mikkelsen’s character’s description not only reveals that he will be the villain of Indiana Jones 5, but when the franchise’s next installment will be taking place.

The next Indiana Jones adventure would logically be set during the 1960s space race. NASA’s Apollo 11 landed on the moon in 1969, so it wouldn’t be a shock for the film to be set later in the 1960s, especially since the fourth Indiana Jones film was set in 1957. And in classic Indiana Jones fashion it looks like our hat wearing, whip wielding, archeologist will have another chance to punch some Nazis, with Mikkelsen’s villain being a former scientist for Hitler’s Reich.

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:16 PM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
That guy is awesome, partially because he knows quite a bit about making movies and writing.
You finally said something intelligent.

The Drinker is a great one.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:40 PM 06-06-2023
:-) He does get a bit obvious with his agenda at times, but yeah, he's pretty entertaining to listen to, especially when it's ripping something apart.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:25 PM 06-06-2023
Seems like there is basically zero chance this is any good.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:17 PM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Seems like there is basically zero chance this is any good.
Seems to be trending that direction. I sincerely hope I'm proven wrong.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:16 PM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Seems to be trending that direction. I sincerely hope I'm proven wrong.
New rumors suggest that they'll sell Lucasfilm back to George due to billions lost from shutting down Star Wars cruises and very little cashflow coming from Disney World.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:40 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
New rumors suggest that they'll sell Lucasfilm back to George due to billions lost from shutting down Star Wars cruises and very little cashflow coming from Disney World.
I don't know why Lucas would want any part of that hot mess at this point.
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:45 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I don't know why Lucas would want any part of that hot mess at this point.
For the right price??? Older fans might be back on board with some new content from Lucas.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:58 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
For the right price??? Older fans might be back on board with some new content from Lucas.
Besides the absurd amount of money was paid, I thought the backlash from his last trilogy being dog shit convinced him to hang it up.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:36 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Lucas got a little weird later in his career. I'm not sure I want this property defiled any further at this point.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:33 AM 06-08-2023
Lucas admitted that he was done with his studio because of fan backlash. I can't imagine he wants to deal with it again.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:46 AM 06-08-2023
U GAIS

#IndianaJones AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY delighted me. I remain a devout LAST CRUSADE girl, but this one is fun and crazy with nonstop action and some genuine surprises and a neat story. Do you like Indiana Jones? You’ll like this one.

— Kate Erbland (@katerbland) June 8, 2023

I really dug #IndianaJones and the Dial of Destiny! A far better and more impactful finale than Crystal Skull. Harrison Ford still effortlessly embodies this character. Takes some wild swings some will likely hate, but I did not.

— Eric Goldman (@TheEricGoldman) June 8, 2023

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny made me feel like I was 9 years old again. Just a fun, nostalgic, action packed blast. As good as the first 3? God no. A film that feels wholly in the language of those with some whole new twists? Hell yes. pic.twitter.com/puYbnmFRF8

— Germain Lussier (@GermainLussier) June 8, 2023

Okay so I just saw INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY and I had a GREAT time. The plot is in-****ing-sane and I was into all of it. I just spent two hours laughing and clapping.

— Mike Ryan (@mikeryan) June 8, 2023

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:49 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Lucas got a little weird later in his career. I'm not sure I want this property defiled any further at this point.
He just needs a proper filter and it would probably be semi decent.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:00 PM 06-08-2023
This would be an all time flop.

‘INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY’ is tracking to earn $60M-$70M in the film’s domestic opening weekend.

Read our review: https://t.co/u8mQRyy4Xo pic.twitter.com/FI1HxtKicS

— DiscussingFilm (@DiscussingFilm) June 8, 2023

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:09 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
U GAIS

Looks like the final nail in the coffin. It's going to be horrible.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:19 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Lucas was always weird, but early on his weird ideas were tempered by others, primarily Gary Kurtz. Later on, when he became obscenely rich and all powerful, well, that's when you started to see things go to hell. Depending on who you believe, Lucas either whacked Kurtz after Empire or Kurtz just threw up his hands and said enough. I assume the former is probably the truth.

The last movie he oversaw that was worth a shit was ROTJ, and even with that you had the stupid teddy bears killing storm troopers, which was a horrible harbinger of things to come. I'll never forget the lost, hopeless look on producer Rick McCallum's face while he was watching outtakes from Phantom Menace, silently and powerlessly listening to Lucas drone on about how cool all his bad decisions were. Poor bastard looked like he wanted to cry.

The massive awfulness of the final trilogy doesn't excuse the somewhat less awfulness of I-III.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 56
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up