ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 321 of 435
« First < 221271311317318319320321 322323324325331371421 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:55 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I just want to point out again that the Titans were down to their 3rd LT, and Clark was able to do nothing.

3rd LT. That would be like if we'd started Prince Wanegho, and he stonewalled the Titans pass rush. Instead, we started a 'pro bowl' LT, who couldn't even slow down Bud Dupree.
Frank Clark was getting stonewalled by TEs in his first week as a Chief. He's obviously gotten worse since then.

It's no surprise at all that 3rd string LTs are shutting him down. Tight Ends can do it. About the only time he impacts a play is when he's going unblocked due to play design or if he's somehow going up against a WR.

He's just a really bad football player.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:56 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
I was really hoping that Uzi they found would allow the Chiefs out of his shit contract.

I am hopeful that will still happen.
Too bad he didn't blow his own brains out on accident
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:57 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Frank Clark was getting stonewalled by TEs in his first week as a Chief. He's obviously gotten worse since then.

It's no surprise at all that 3rd string LTs are shutting him down. Tight Ends can do it. About the only time he impacts a play is when he's going unblocked due to play design or if he's somehow going up against a WR.

I'll also point out that they flipped Jones and Clark's sides quite a bit, and Jones was also completely negated by the 3rd string LT and second string RT.

They're both shitty.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:00 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'll also point out that they flipped Jones and Clark's sides quite a bit, and Jones was also completely negated by the 3rd string LT and second string RT.

They're both shitty.
Yes. We know what Clark is. Jones has been infinitely more disappointing this season.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 08:02 AM 10-25-2021

He has the second largest cap hit of any defensive player in the NFL this season, second only to Aaron Donald.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:02 AM 10-25-2021
Hope this worthless fat cunt gets Goosh Gooshed to death in prison.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:06 AM 10-25-2021
What's even more depressing and hilarious is the fact that Clark may still be Veachs best acquisition with a first round pick. Jesus tittyfucking Christ on a cracker.....
[Reply]
Jerm 08:13 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Hope this worthless fat cunt gets Goosh Gooshed to death in prison.

This is the culture the coaching staff and FO have built and embraced so is anyone really surprised….?

Of course Clark is acting like this, he knows damn well he can do it and nothing will happen to him. Same with Chris Jones and his “effort” and Mathieu more worried about about who’s saying shit about him on social media than he is the game.

It’s a circus…
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:18 AM 10-25-2021
Marcus Kemp has as many tackles as Clark
[Reply]
louie aguiar 08:20 AM 10-25-2021
Hope this worthless fat **** gets Goosh Gooshed to death in prison.

That's a real bad look to be laughing it up like that when we're getting killed and Frank played another shitty game.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:22 AM 10-25-2021
This dude is making like 26 million fucking dollars this season.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:52 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Marcus Kemp has as many tackles as Clark
At one point I believe Clark had more penalties this season than tackles.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:13 AM 10-25-2021
Yes. We know what Clark is. Jones has been infinitely more disappointing this season.
I know we don’t have DEs right now but anybody off the street is better than the shit we trot out there currently.

Put Jones back in at DT and sign some scrubs to soak up snaps and look like shit on the edges.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:18 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I know we don’t have DEs right now but anybody off the street is better than the shit we trot out there currently.

Put Jones back in at DT and sign some scrubs to soak up snaps and look like shit on the edges.
Yeah - I guess.

I hate it, but I can't keep ignoring what's in front of me.

I still think Jones can/should be an excellent DE but man, he sure doesn't seem to be trying out there. It's bizarre that he was given his 'dream shot' and is coasting through it.

It makes me worry about what kind of actual effort we'll get from him if we move him inside. Why should we think he'll be any better if he's lazy on the interior than he's been on the edge?

I just don't understand this team, man. They just seem to be going through the motions and so many of them don't really have cause to. Jones motivation is his DE shot. Clark and Mathieu are looking at contract seasons. Okafor is on his way out of the league. Sure, 'they won and got paid' is easy to say, but a lot of these guys that are underperforming still have a shitload to play for.

I don't get it at all.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:24 AM 10-25-2021
Yeah - I guess.

I hate it, but I can't keep ignoring what's in front of me.

I still think Jones can/should be an excellent DE but man, he sure doesn't seem to be trying out there. It's bizarre that he was given his 'dream shot' and is coasting through it.

It makes me worry about what kind of actual effort we'll get from him if we move him inside. Why should we think he'll be any better if he's lazy on the interior than he's been on the edge?

I just don't understand this team, man. They just seem to be going through the motions and so many of them don't really have cause to. Jones motivation is his DE shot. Clark and Mathieu are looking at contract seasons. Okafor is on his way out of the league. Sure, 'they won and got paid' is easy to say, but a lot of these guys that are underperforming still have a shitload to play for.

I don't get it at all.
I don’t know anymore but if Jones gets moved back to DT and puts in the same effort? Then fucking trade him this offseason.

Clark can get fucked. His bullshit is tiresome when you’re losing and it’s the same way with Mathieu now. I know this isn’t on him because he’s doing his job, for the most part, out there…but if your first thought after that loss is to hop on Twitter to defend yourself? Fuck man.

We’re 3-4 and circling the drain. Start putting in young guys and seeing what you have. I don’t give a fuck if you think DOD doesn’t understand the defense. He might actually be able to tackle unlike Niemann.

Hughes? Get fucked. Put in Baker.
Sorenson? Get fucked. Put in Watts.
[Reply]
Page 321 of 435
« First < 221271311317318319320321 322323324325331371421 > Last »
Up