ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Media Center>Diablo 4
BleedingRed 09:52 AM 03-20-2023

So I played it this weekend, and was honestly really impressed. What they have effectively done is taken "Lost Ark" and put a Diablo skin on it and provided much better gear customization.

Graphics are great, work bosses fun.. Need to work on a few items, but for open beta is getting great reviews.
[Reply]
hometeam 06:50 PM 06-22-2023
i have a 50 something barb, a 73 necro, and a 71 rogue.. most fun is the rogue, even though i wanted it to be necro :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:32 AM 06-23-2023
Originally Posted by hometeam:
i have a 50 something barb, a 73 necro, and a 71 rogue.. most fun is the rogue, even though i wanted it to be necro :-)
I've heard the Necro is way underpowered at endgame, and man you're playing a lot. Do you play any other games right now? lolz
[Reply]
Bump 06:52 PM 06-23-2023
it's a good game. I'm up to 75 with my pulverize druid. I believe I was building it wrong and now am working on getting the proper rolls on gear. I overvalued overpower and flat damage on the weapon like a damn noob! Need to focus more on crit damage, vulnerable damage (as that seems to be by far the best way to scale damage) and a bit more defenses. Have tried a few tier 40+ nightmare dungeons but its a lot smoother just doing tier 30.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 12:13 AM 06-24-2023
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Anyone running a sorc? I should be finishing the campaign soon, gotta be getting close. Whatcha running for skills?
Just got 68. Experimented with several, mostly the fire skills earlier. Settled in with Frost Bolt, Chain Lightning, Hydra, Blizzard, Deep Freeze with Flame Shield as an "oh shit" button.

Blizzard and Deep Freeze become really good once you get legendary gear that adds falling ice shard damage with them. Stacking three blizzards on top of each other kill giant groups pretty quick.

Edit, after switching to world tier 4 chain lightning wasn't doing much because of all my cold stats so swapped it to frozen orb. Seems like once you get that high you have to commit to one element mostly.
[Reply]
hometeam 05:03 PM 06-25-2023
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I've heard the Necro is way underpowered at endgame, and man you're playing a lot. Do you play any other games right now? lolz
Nah just playing d4 atm..

currently playing my 55 sorc that I made last night at 11pm. will be 60 before the night is out
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:31 PM 06-29-2023
85 barb here pushing t60 nm and having tons of fun.

Btw you can power level someone from level 1 to 50 in one hour
[Reply]
hometeam 06:40 AM 07-02-2023
playing my 75 sorc now, can do level 100 nitemare dungeons, still trying to get FROSTBURNS

game has ton of potential and looking forward to s1
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:12 AM 07-02-2023
Originally Posted by hometeam:
playing my 75 sorc now, can do level 100 nitemare dungeons, still trying to get FROSTBURNS

game has ton of potential and looking forward to s1
What's your gear/build?

I just haven't had time, still at 51 or so.
[Reply]
hometeam 06:57 PM 07-02-2023
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
What's your gear/build?

I just haven't had time, still at 51 or so.
im running a blizzard-->ice spike build

raiment, lots of aspects to buiold around it, hard to explain, but I just basically spam blizzard and try to regain mana to spam blizzard and it explodes ice spikes everywhere
[Reply]
Bump 06:58 PM 07-02-2023
officially bored with D4

the end game is very bland

good base of a game though, maybe in a couple years they can make the end game more interesting. But once you get like level 80 on a character there's not much to do
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:58 AM 07-03-2023
Originally Posted by Bump:
officially bored with D4

the end game is very bland

good base of a game though, maybe in a couple years they can make the end game more interesting. But once you get like level 80 on a character there's not much to do
They haven’t realesse WT5 yet
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:13 AM 11-04-2023

[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up