ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Media Center>Ant-Man & Wasp: Quantumania ( 2023)
Tribal Warfare 04:49 PM 10-25-2022

[Reply]
Mecca 01:49 PM 05-25-2023
Originally Posted by luv:
Finally watched this. Not really impressed...at all. Quite cheesy. Anyone know about the end credits seen about Loki? There were definitely references to the time lines, etc. Teaser for another season?
Loki season 2 comes out in October.

They're also dealing with the fallout of the Johnathan Majors accusations when they positioned him to be a big fucking deal.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:50 PM 05-25-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They've absolutely made poor decisions in choosing what characters to be rocking with at the moment, like was said no one cares about the Marvels and there was no need for the Eternals movie either.

And yes they made something of Guardians of the Galaxy but to be real, that isn't gonna happen each and every time.

The current batch of "active" characters is not very awe inspiring is a big issue.

GOTG worked because they mostly nailed the casting, and the cast/crew made it a fun movie to go along with, without it becoming Thor:Love and Thunder. That's the general key to translating minor characters in a superhero setting.

But they're not going to get that all the time, and crappy stories and writing are tough enough to overcome without bad casting added on top of that. Feige lost his way a while back, and probably should already have been replaced.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 05:43 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Loki season 2 comes out in October.

They're also dealing with the fallout of the Johnathan Majors accusations when they positioned him to be a big fucking deal.
I like Majors quite a lot and hopefully that deal ends up being nothing. The rush to judgement and immediately dumping people solely because of accusations needs to end.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:15 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I like Majors quite a lot and hopefully that deal ends up being nothing. The rush to judgement and immediately dumping people solely because of accusations needs to end.
They haven't dumped him yet but they are certainly not advertising him either.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:13 PM 05-26-2023
He is incredible as Kang, so it would definitely be a big blow. The movie overall was pure trash though :-) The Kang council was pure weird though
[Reply]
KC_Lee 11:31 AM 05-31-2023
Finally caught this flick last week. Some thoughts;

1) MODOK design sucked, way too goofy, could have gone in different direction
2) Why was the Wasp even in this movie? I think she had 10 lines total, why was she here?
3) Can we please move away from Paul Rudd being a goof? We're on the 3rd movie, does his character ever develop?
4) Kang was good, not great, but good.
5) This movie could not choose if it wanted to be a comedy or trippy, it did neither very well.
[Reply]
BigRichard 03:15 PM 06-14-2023
Finally got to see this and I didn't hate it... that is about the best I can say about it. So very meh.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:41 AM 06-15-2023
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Finally got to see this and I didn't hate it... that is about the best I can say about it. So very meh.
That was my take as well. Wasn't terrible, but not that good either.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:31 PM 06-15-2023
Basically. I hated Thor Love and Thunder
[Reply]
BigRichard 04:14 AM 06-16-2023
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Basically. I hated Thor Love and Thunder
The latest Thor movie was just horrible. Not sure how Taika Waititi thought that was a good movie.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:23 PM 06-16-2023
The latest Thor movie was just horrible. Not sure how Taika Waititi thought that was a good movie.
He just wasted that cast too. Especially Bale and that character. I get good directors cab have stinkers but that may be my least favorite MCU movie.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up