ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 38
< 12 345612 > Last »
Media Center>Yellowstone
srvy 09:22 AM 06-13-2018
New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

[Reply]
srvy 11:53 AM 07-13-2018
Canvas coat jeez dumb ass New Yorkers its a chore coat. Flannel jacket my ass that most likely a high quality Filson Wool coat set ya back an arm and a leg.

I love vests great layering for cold weather leaves arms free to work and not feel restricted swinging axes and or a sledge.

Is the ringer written by a bunch of soy boys:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:28 PM 07-13-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
Is the ringer written by a bunch of soy boys:-)
It's a pop culture site cataloguing the fashion on a modern western, take a guess.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:34 PM 07-13-2018
some of that ranch wear is really nice looking - I noticed that. I've seen the rancher with money type - it's all fitting.
[Reply]
jjjayb 03:50 PM 07-14-2018
Great show.
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:38 PM 07-27-2018
this series is amazing, episode 5 in the books. Guess there is just one more if I understand correctly.
[Reply]
Dunit35 08:43 PM 07-27-2018
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
this series is amazing, episode 5 in the books. Guess there is just one more if I understand correctly.
I’ve enjoyed the hell out of this show. They better be lining up more episodes.
[Reply]
HemiEd 01:00 PM 07-28-2018
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
I’ve enjoyed the hell out of this show. They better be lining up more episodes.
Yeah, this is the closest thing to a new and improved "Dallas" we have seen in years.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:54 PM 07-28-2018
Started well then went off the reservation. Way too melodramatic for me. It’s like a McConaughey commercial stretched into a western series.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:42 PM 07-28-2018
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Started well then went off the reservation. Way too melodramatic for me. It’s like a McConaughey commercial stretched into a western series.
I see what you did there.
[Reply]
sully1983 08:55 PM 07-28-2018
Just finished episode 5 and really dug it.
Kinda baffled by a lot of the negative reviews from TV critics on Rotten Tomatoes (its only at 50%) . Oh well , I'm really loving this show so I don't give a shit what a lot of the naysayers are saying.
Love the sibling bickering / fighting between Jamie & Beth (played brilliantly by Kelly Reilly ).

I don't have too big of a problem with Costner taking a back seat in most scenes/story lines, I'm sure we'll get more of him later on .
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:10 PM 07-28-2018
Originally Posted by sully1983:
Just finished episode 5 and really dug it.
Kinda baffled by a lot of the negative reviews from TV critics on Rotten Tomatoes (its only at 50%) . Oh well , I'm really loving this show so I don't give a shit what a lot of the naysayers are saying.
Love the sibling bickering / fighting between Jamie & Beth (played brilliantly by Kelly Reilly ).

I don't have too big of a problem with Costner taking a back seat in most scenes/story lines, I'm sure we'll get more of him later on .
I'm sensing that critics have a low-level grudge against Sheridan.

They like his product from a narrative and cinematographic sense, but they deeply distrust his penchant for making the drug business threatening on the border [Sicario] and making white males sympathetic, or at least somewhat noble [Yellowstone/Hell or High Water].

They seem to be trying to formulate a thesis as to why he's 'problematic.'
[Reply]
srvy 03:42 PM 07-29-2018
I was enjoying through episode 4 then I went to watch 5 and I am locked out on Roku. WTH let you watch 4 out of 6 then lock out. Anyone else have this happen on roku?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:57 PM 08-09-2019
Schnikes - Rip went Mountain.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:54 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I'm sensing that critics have a low-level grudge against Sheridan.

They like his product from a narrative and cinematographic sense, but they deeply distrust his penchant for making the drug business threatening on the border [Sicario] and making white males sympathetic, or at least somewhat noble [Yellowstone/Hell or High Water].

They seem to be trying to formulate a thesis as to why he's 'problematic.'
It's been happening already. https://crookedmarquee.com/taylor-sh...s-perspective/

Hell or High Water is a favorite of mine.
[Reply]
sully1983 10:24 AM 08-10-2019
God damn that last episode had my heart racing!

Spoiler!

Great fucking show!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 38
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up