ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>OLD
Lprechaun 09:52 PM 07-23-2021
Very interesting story. Was a good watch.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:52 AM 07-24-2021
Looks right up my alley. Looking forward to seeing it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:00 PM 07-24-2021
I thought it was a fun watch, but this is one that doesn't hold up to scrutiny once you start thinking about things a bit more deeply.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 11:24 AM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I thought it was a fun watch, but this is one that doesn't hold up to scrutiny once you start thinking about things a bit more deeply.
I actually think its more believable if they didnt mention certain things.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:38 PM 07-25-2021
Spoiler!

[Reply]
KCUnited 02:00 PM 07-25-2021
Man, I really enjoyed this. In a day where we're getting a lot of remanufactured crap or made for TV movie productions, I felt this was the right mix of imaginative + sci-fi-ish horror movie.

There's nothing more horrific than age and its happening to us all, he just sped it up to highlight the horror of it. And while there were some groaner moments in here, for the most part I thought it was pretty smart and crafty, with some well done Twilight Zone/Hitchock leanings.

Lot of check marks here as well. Blond in a bikini, black dude that dies way too early, creepy old person, weird kids, etc.

Plus it was superbly filmed.

Like any Shyamalan flick, I can understand how some may not like it, but it exceeded my expectations.
[Reply]
Cheater5 07:13 PM 07-25-2021
“There’s nothing more horrific than age.”

Uh...wut? There’s about 927,000 things more ‘horrifying’ than growing old.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:46 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
“There’s nothing more horrific than age.”

Uh...wut? There’s about 927,000 things more ‘horrifying’ than growing old.
Obviously getting raped to death is worse than passing in your sleep but those are outlier horrors. I was speaking to the wider scale. Our bodies and minds failing over time happens to us all. If it were to happen over a 24 hour span it would be on the same level of horror as being raped to death, imo.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:49 AM 07-26-2021
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:23 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Spoiler!
I'm glad they stopped where they did, though I would agree it was a pretty abrupt end to something that could have gone further.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
notorious 11:52 AM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Obviously getting raped to death is worse than passing in your sleep but those are outlier horrors. I was speaking to the wider scale. Our bodies and minds failing over time happens to us all. If it were to happen over a 24 hour span it would be on the same level of horror as being raped to death, imo.

[Reply]
Up