ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>Sweet Tooth dropped today on Netflix
srvy 10:56 PM 06-04-2021
I May have to start this one tomorrow when I get some time.

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com...ore-you-watch/

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:45 AM 06-06-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
Well, that looks gayer than cum on a mustache.

Netflix is the McDonalds of entertainment. They should just let it to the peeps who know what they're doing.
You mom's mustache looked pretty good . . .

Oh, sorry, someone mentioned we were all 12 in this thread.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:14 AM 06-06-2021
Wow some of you are definitely guilty of judging a book by it’s cover.

This isn’t really a kids show. It gets pretty fucking dark and has some heavy themes.

I’m on episode 5, and it’s fantastic so far. The critics love it as well as audiences.

This looks like a HR for Netflix.
[Reply]
srvy 01:49 PM 06-06-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:

This isn’t really a kids show. It gets pretty fucking dark and has some heavy themes.

I’m on episode 5, and it’s fantastic so far. The critics love it as well as audiences.

Yes I about gave up on it. I couldn't find much to watch yesterday and powered on from episode 5 to end. It really picked up when the General came front and center.
[Reply]
Otter 02:26 PM 06-06-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
You mom's mustache looked pretty good . . .

Oh, sorry, someone mentioned we were all 12 in this thread.
I'll admit I haven't given it a chance but did they have to make the main character look like his parents dropped acid before making up his Halloween costume?

If he's part buck shouldn't he be able to run faster?
[Reply]
Rausch 04:25 PM 06-06-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
Exactly. I'm a mature adult and I've got way too many comic book movies and Star Wars sequels to watch to spend time watching this kiddie stuff.
There are two entire generations of humans now that don't, at all, understand sarcasm.

Children's stories are a great way to teach children as well as adults who have lost the ability to listen and learn...
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:54 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Just finished season 1 and really enjoyed it. Definitely not 'kid' stuff. Good story and atmosphere in the show as far as post apocalyptic world. Definitely watch S2.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up