ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Hall of Classics>I am done...
|Zach| 06:54 PM 11-30-2003
Call me an idiot homer blah blah blah say whatever you want but I am done posting here. I will lurk from time to time because this is place for information.

There is just to much crap on here that makes being a planet member unenjoyable. I feel lucky that I got to get to know and meet a lot of you folks and I hope everything goes well for you.

Good luck to the 11-1 Chiefs the rest of the season...

:-)
[Reply]
JOhn 08:14 PM 11-30-2003
Originally Posted by headsnap:

I stand corrected.
To bad
Sorry if it ruffles your sense of order if I offer a little advice to someone I enjoy talking to.
[Reply]
Phobia 08:18 PM 11-30-2003
It's alright. Someone will step up in your place. You're an alright guy. Too bad you have thin skin.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:19 PM 11-30-2003
Give me some rep before you go
[Reply]
tk13 08:20 PM 11-30-2003
Originally Posted by Phobia:
It's alright. Someone will step up in your place. You're an alright guy. Too bad you have thin skin.
The *dramatic raspy voice* posse has spoken....

[Reply]
headsnap 08:20 PM 11-30-2003
Originally Posted by JOhn:
To bad
Sorry if it ruffles your sense of order if I offer a little advice to someone I enjoy talking to.
no biggie, I enjoy(ed) his posts too.

the melodrama of the 'I'm leaving' post is a bit much. he doesn't need us to stroke him, when he is fully capable of stroking himself.
[Reply]
JOhn 08:24 PM 11-30-2003

the melodrama of the 'I'm leaving' post is a bit much. he doesn't need us to stroke him, when he is fully capable of stroking himself.
The only melodrama I see is all the negative replies, IMHO. :-)

He said goodbye, and left. Now if he comes back on in a few days, weeks or months fine.

But if he comes back tonight, tomorrow and starts defending and making it a melodrama, then I will agree with you. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefnj 08:26 PM 11-30-2003
You should be happy people are talking football and not politics.
[Reply]
Jenny Gump 08:27 PM 11-30-2003
I will really miss your avatar. Good bye.
[Reply]
headsnap 08:28 PM 11-30-2003
Originally Posted by JOhn:
The only melodrama I see is all the negative replies, IMHO. :-)

He said goodbye, and left. Now if he comes back on in a few days, weeks or months fine.

But if he comes back tonight, tomorrow and starts defending and making it a melodrama, then I will agree with you. :-)
your eyes/ my eyes... that's the great thing about this world, no two people see exactly the same thing. :-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 08:30 PM 11-30-2003

[Reply]
KCWolfman 08:31 PM 11-30-2003
Dumb Turd. I was hoping you would post earlier and show up here at my house with everyone else.

None of us were negative except Tammie, and we threw our tomatoes at her and she finally shut up. It was a lot of fun.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:32 PM 11-30-2003
This kind of thing makes me feel bad about my negative, hateful posting style.
[Reply]
Joe Seahawk 08:33 PM 11-30-2003
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
Call me an idiot homer blah blah blah say whatever you want but I am done posting here. I will lurk from time to time because this is place for information.

There is just to much crap on here that makes being a planet member unenjoyable. I feel lucky that I got to get to know and meet a lot of you folks and I hope everything goes well for you.

Good luck to the 11-1 Chiefs the rest of the season...

Whoever wrote this, please quit messin around on Zachs computer..
[Reply]
Jenny Gump 08:38 PM 11-30-2003
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
This kind of thing makes me feel bad about my negative, hateful posting style.
You really ARE a hateful bastard.
[Reply]
JOhn 08:41 PM 11-30-2003
Originally Posted by Joe Seahawk:
Whoever wrote this, please quit messin around on Zachs computer..
That was actually my first thought as well.

Does Zach have a brother?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up