ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who's the bigger bitch?
Rodgers 49 36.57%
Brady 77 57.46%
Your Mom 8 5.97%
Gaz 0 0%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Who's the bigger bitch?
TLO 04:26 PM 05-03-2021
Poll
[Reply]
luv 06:48 AM 05-04-2021
Brady. No contest.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 07:43 AM 05-04-2021
Matt Cassel
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:48 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Ding ding ding

The personality change of that guy from who he seemed to be when he came into the NBA to who he seems to be now is among the most drastic I've seen in professional sports.
[Reply]
TLO 07:57 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Dude. You didn’t even know Gaz.
True. But it's tradition to add him in as a poll option.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 10:48 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
“At the start of the 2020-2021 NBA season, Nielsen Media Research data showed that NBA viewership for nationally televised games on TNT, ABC and ESPN was up 34 percent compared to the same 27-game period from last season,” Newsweek noted.

“One person familiar with sports media deals said the NBA could get $70.2 billion over nine years, using metrics including total viewer hours, which helps networks determine the value of sports league rights,” Jabari Young of CNBC noted. “The person also said tier-one sports rights are important to streaming services.”

Good guess, though.
I have to commend you on always being the one that goes the extra yard to find the spin you want to see. FWIW I was just commenting on what I noticed around me.
On that note.
U.S.
As NBA Ratings Decline, Poll Shows 34% Watched Less Sports Over Social Justice Messages
BY MATTHEW IMPELLI ON 3/30/21 AT 1:41 PM EDT
01:11Best Memes And Reactions To The 2021 NBA All-Star Game

As NBA ratings have declined over the current season, a new poll shows that more than 30 percent of Americans say they have watched less sports over political and social justice messaging.

The poll, which was conducted by Yahoo News/YouGov, found 34.5 percent of respondents saying they have watched less sports due to social justice campaigns. According to the poll, 11 percent of people said they have watched more sports as a result of the social justice messaging, and 56.3 percent said they have watched the same amount.

Looking at the different political party affiliations, 19 percent of Democrats said they have watched less sports in light of social justice messaging, while 13.7 percent said they have watched more. In comparison, 53 percent of Republicans said they have watched less sports due to social justice messaging, and just 8.6 percent said they have watched more.

The poll also found that men were more likely to watch less sports as a result of social justice efforts, as 37.6 percent said so, compared to 28 percent of women. According to the poll, 13 percent of men and 7 percent of women said they have watched more sports.

NEWSWEEK NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP >
Yahoo News/YouGov surveyed 1,606 U.S. adults from March 22 to March 25 and reported a margin of error of plus or minus 2.7 percentage points.

The poll's findings come as TV ratings for a majority of sports, including the NBA, declined in 2020. At the start of the 2020-2021 NBA season, Nielsen Media Research data showed that NBA viewership for nationally televised games on TNT, ABC and ESPN was up 34 percent compared to the same 27-game period from last season.

But while the league saw an increase in TV viewership at the start of the season, it has since seen a decline. The 2021 NBA All-Star Game received a record low 5.943 million viewers across TNT and TBS, according to data from ShowBuzzDaily.

NBA
The Miami Heat and Milwaukee Bucks take a knee during the National Anthem prior to Game One of the Eastern Conference Second Round during the 2020 NBA Playoffs at the Field House at ESPN Wide World Of Sports Complex on August 31, 2020 in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
MIKE EHRMANN/GETTY
NEWSWEEK SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS >
Data from more recent NBA action shows a decrease in ratings and TV viewership, as ESPN drew a .6 rating for a recent game between the Milwaukee Bucks and Philadelphia 76ers, which is down 41 percent from a comparable night in 2019.

READ MORE
'NBA 2K21' Next-Gen Update 1.07 Adds Spring Courts, New Faces - Patch Notes
Steve Kerr, Kevin Durant Drama Explained as Warriors Coach Lashes Out
Shaquille O'Neal's Suggestions for Women's Basketball Slammed by WNBA Stars
For the week ending on March 28, ShowBuzzDaily data shows NBA TV ratings remaining below .70. Data from 2019 shows that comparable games during the same time period received rating ranging from .68 to .91.

The NBA's ratings have no doubt been affected by the various schedule adjustments made because of the coronavirus pandemic. But, as the poll notes, the decline also looks to be partly caused by the social justice messaging promoted by the league and teams.

During the 2019-2020 season, the NBA was forced to play in a "bubble" to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, but the season took place amid nationwide protests calling for an end to police brutality against Black Americans, following the death of George Floyd.

In response, the NBA allowed players to choose a social justice message to wear on the backs of their jerseys, instead of their last names. The league also placed similar messages, such as "Black Lives Matter," on the courts.

Prior to the start of the 2020-2021 season, NBA commissioner Adam Silver announced that the league would no longer place social justice messages on the courts or jerseys.

"My sense is there will be some sort of return to normalcy," Silver said during an interview with ESPN in October. "That those messages will largely be left to be delivered off the floor. And I understand those people who are saying, 'I'm on your side, but I want to watch a basketball game.'"

Newsweek reached out to the NBA for comment, but did not receive a response in time for publication.
[Reply]
JakeF 01:08 PM 05-04-2021
Rodgers

He is constantly bitching about something.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:34 PM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Both bitches but Brady kept his shit in house and played below market and put up with a bunch of bullshit without saying anything.

And Belicheat was a giant **** to him. Constantly.
This.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:41 PM 05-04-2021
Aaron is just being a real good dude and drawing attention away from Watson.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 03:47 PM 05-04-2021
Tom Dickinson. (pronounced Dick In Son for obvious reasons)
[Reply]
Coach 05:42 PM 05-04-2021
Marcus Peters should be on this list, IMHO.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 07:44 PM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by Coach:
Marcus Peters should be on this list, IMHO.
Good point.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:53 AM 05-05-2021
If you were a friend who became obese. Brady would spread your cheeks while you pooped.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:57 AM 05-05-2021
Where’s the Prison Bitch option?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up