ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who's the bigger bitch?
Rodgers 49 36.57%
Brady 77 57.46%
Your Mom 8 5.97%
Gaz 0 0%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who's the bigger bitch?
TLO 04:26 PM 05-03-2021
Poll
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:42 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Ok just the visual forced me to give a thumbs up.
Enjoyed it that much, eh?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:44 PM 05-03-2021
Derek Carr
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:48 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
Anybody who doesn't vote for Brady was molested in the back of a utility van as a kid and enjoyed it.
Um, okay. As Chris would say “thanks for weighing in” :-)
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 08:19 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
This poll might work for football but when it comes to sports in general Queen James is in a league of her own. Caitlyn Jenner has less bitch in her. I have been a Lakers fan almost my entire life and haven't turned on a single game since she arrived. Funny, I was at Moxie's the other day and the Lakers game was on and not one person was watching it. The NBA can't be doing well.
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:16 PM 05-03-2021
Dude. You didn’t even know Gaz.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:24 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
This poll might work for football but when it comes to sports in general Queen James is in a league of her own. Caitlyn Jenner has less bitch in her. I have been a Lakers fan almost my entire life and haven't turned on a single game since she arrived. Funny, I was at Moxie's the other day and the Lakers game was on and not one person was watching it. The NBA can't be doing well.
“At the start of the 2020-2021 NBA season, Nielsen Media Research data showed that NBA viewership for nationally televised games on TNT, ABC and ESPN was up 34 percent compared to the same 27-game period from last season,” Newsweek noted.

“One person familiar with sports media deals said the NBA could get $70.2 billion over nine years, using metrics including total viewer hours, which helps networks determine the value of sports league rights,” Jabari Young of CNBC noted. “The person also said tier-one sports rights are important to streaming services.”

Good guess, though.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:52 PM 05-03-2021
Tom Brady is a pedophile
[Reply]
TribalElder 11:12 PM 05-03-2021
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ow-weak-he-is/

“With him being that upset shows me how weak he is,” Hall of Fame quarterback Terry Bradshaw said Monday in an appearance with Moose and Maggie on WFAN. “Who the hell cares who you draft? I mean, he’s a three-time MVP in the league and he’s worried about this guy they drafted last year at number one? . . . And for him to be upset, my God, I don’t understand that. Pittsburgh drafted Mark Malone number one, Cliff Stoudt in the third or fourth round. I had them coming at me from all angles. I embraced it, because when we went to practice, I wasn’t worried about those guys. You know? They didn’t scare me a bit. So I don’t understand why he’s so upset at Green Bay. . . .

“And then if they fire the General Manager he’ll come back? Are you kidding me? Really? Aaron, that’s where this is?”

So what would Bradshaw do?

“Here’s what I’d do,” Bradshaw said. “I wouldn’t budge. Let him gripe. Let him cry. Retire. You’re 38. Go ahead and retire. See you later. I mean, I’m really strong about stuff like that, and it makes him look weak. In my way of looking at it, it makes him look weak.”

Marc Malusis then asked Bradshaw whether he thought that it was an empty threat from Rodgers.

“I hadn’t thought of it like that,” Bradshaw said, “but call him on it.”

Bradshaw then said he didn’t believe it’s an empty threat, but he went back and forth on the possibility before reiterating his bottom-line belief: Call him on it.

That seems to be what the Packers will do. By retiring, Rodgers would be forced to repay $23 million in unearned signing bonus money, and he’d also lose the $6.8 million roster bonus he earned earlier in the offseason. Likewise, he’d give up the $14.7 million base salary he’s due to earn this year. That’s $44.5 million — and Jeopardy! doesn’t pay close to that amount.

Rodgers also would give up one of the remaining seasons of football that he can play before Father Time inevitably whacks Rodgers over the head with that big-ass hourglass. So that’s really the question Rodgers needs to ask himself. Is he so determined to get out of Green Bay that he’d not only give up $44.5 million, but that he also would never play football again?

WHAT A BITCH
[Reply]
oldman 11:14 PM 05-03-2021
Brady by a mile. The guy gets away with just about anything and still cries. Plus he knocked up both Bridget Moynahan and Giselle. No guy should be that lucky. I'm not condoning Rodgers antics by any means, but you do have to admit the front office hasn't done much to help him lately.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:32 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Hall of Fame quarterback Terry Bradshaw
Would be interested to have a peek inside the psychology of Bradshaw's criticism here.

He was one of the early examples of being a self-described 'mama's boy' who gained some lasting scars from the rough and tumble of the Chuck Knoll [old] school of leadership and championship. Get him in the right mood and he'll tear up about it to this day.

So he would seem to be someone who has seen both sides of the fence, where everyone looks at you like you're the bitch, and where you realize the benefit of not being the bitch. And it looks like, at least in Rodgers' case, he's decided on a hard line.
[Reply]
GayFrogs 12:47 AM 05-04-2021
Hard to decide who's the bigger bitch but Brady wins the biggest creep award.
[Reply]
R Clark 06:16 AM 05-04-2021
Both it’s a tie
[Reply]
R Clark 06:17 AM 05-04-2021
Both it’s a tie
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:25 AM 05-04-2021
I dislike Brady more because he is owns the refs that have fucked the Chiefs hard and dry twice in the last three years, but Rodgers is the bigger BITCH.

He has been since Alex Smith was drafted number one overall and he fell down the board.
[Reply]
2bikemike 06:44 AM 05-04-2021
I say Brady, however there must be something with Rogers. IIRC he doesn't get along with his family which makes me wonder if he isn't a major dick!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up