ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Nzoner's Game Room>AFC rivals haven't closed gap on Chiefs...
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:03 AM 05-03-2021
A good read here in case you missed it, I will put the text in a spoiler...

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...his-offseason/

Spoiler!

[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:38 PM 05-14-2021
Ya know, it’s easy to punch down at the Raiders.....

It’s fun too.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:12 PM 05-14-2021
Petro picked the Chargers to sweep us this year and his nutsucker guest all agreed. LOL
[Reply]
Eureka 11:17 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Ya know, it’s easy to punch down at the Raiders.....

It’s fun too.
Same could be said for the KC cheerleaders. But really who's looking at them.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:27 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
People way over valuing the Chargers as usual, and sleeping on the Raiders. Raiders will be 2nd in the AFCW.

If the Faid finish 2nd in the AFC West then the Chiefs win the division by 8 games.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:28 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Petro picked the Chargers to sweep us this year and his nutsucker guest all agreed. LOL

His show is worthless anymore.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:44 AM 05-15-2021
Petro asked Teicher if Mahomes would ever play for another team. Both agreed he would at some point. They really don’t understand their audience.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:48 AM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
If the Faid finish 2nd in the AFC West then the Chiefs win the division by 8 games.
Massive eyeroll gif.

Dream on.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:55 AM 05-15-2021
Petro asked Teicher if Mahomes would ever play for another team. Both agreed he would at some point. They really don’t understand their audience.
:-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:16 AM 05-15-2021
I usually turn it off when both of them are on there at the same time. Too much negativity.

Topics like- What is the WORST case scenario for the Chiefs this year.

Petro says stuff like- "They did NOTHING to improve the defense, so I can see them missing the playoffs this year."

Teicher- "Yes, I agree."

:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:39 AM 05-15-2021
I usually turn it off when both of them are on there at the same time. Too much negativity.

Topics like- What is the WORST case scenario for the Chiefs this year.

Petro says stuff like- "They did NOTHING to improve the defense, so I can see them missing the playoffs this year."

Teicher- "Yes, I agree."

:-):-):-):-)
I’m fine with realistic negativity, but their negativity isn’t even realistic.

Teicher said that the Chiefs deserve a B or B- for the draft IF you include Orlando Brown. Umm...adding a top 5 LT is an A all fucking day.

His only critique was Kaindoh...but apparently that drops us an entire letter grade.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:04 AM 05-15-2021
His role is to literally play contrarian, that's all Petro does. The Chiefs like 610 more than 810 so 810 likes to take the piss out of them.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:11 AM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
His role is to literally play contrarian, that's all Petro does. The Chiefs like 610 more than 810 so 810 likes to take the piss out of them.
I don't mind people playing contrarian, but play contrarian with something that's reasonable and not obviously false.

Saying things such as the Chiefs haven't tried to improve the defense is borderline idiotic. They added a premium pass rushing DT who had double-digit sacks the last time he played on a DL with some talent, and spent their top draft pick on a LB who will be an upgrade from Damien Wilson Day 1 and let them play in less predictable nickel and dime sets.

Now, if you want to say they haven't done enough in the SECONDARY, OK. We can chat. There are counterpoints (FA not over; large inventory of players; etc.)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:39 AM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I don't mind people playing contrarian, but play contrarian with something that's reasonable and not obviously false.

Saying things such as the Chiefs haven't tried to improve the defense is borderline idiotic. They added a premium pass rushing DT who had double-digit sacks the last time he played on a DL with some talent, and spent their top draft pick on a LB who will be an upgrade from Damien Wilson Day 1 and let them play in less predictable nickel and dime sets.

Now, if you want to say they haven't done enough in the SECONDARY, OK. We can chat. There are counterpoints (FA not over; large inventory of players; etc.)
I don’t even think the secondary is an issue. Guys like Sneed, Thornhill, and Fenton will only get better. Bring Breeland back, as we’ve got everyone we had last year who mattered.

Besides, we allowed the 10th lowest passer rating last year despite registering the 14th fewest sacks in the league. Get a bit more pass rush with Reed and a second year of Wharton/Danna (maybe a consistent Clark???), and you’ll see the secondary look even better.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:01 PM 05-15-2021
Maybe? I mean, it’s not unusual. Think Montana, Manning, Brady, Favre...
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:05 PM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Maybe? I mean, it’s not unusual. Think Montana, Manning, Brady, Favre...
It could absolutely happen, but that’s not my point.

We’re going into year 4 and he just signed a 10 year contract extension. Why is this even a topic on local radio right now?

There are plenty of other worthy topics to discuss.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Up