ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 208
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****2021 NFL DRAFT THREAD - NO SPOILERS*****
Dante84 04:02 PM 04-28-2021
Version 2021 - REVENGE TOUR EDITION

Let's ****ing do this.

Rules for once the draft begins:
  1. No spoiled picks in this thread, all weekend. This means that as tweets are leaking picks a few minutes before the selection is announced live, you don't post it in this thread (ex: embedded tweets), reference it in this thread (ex: Joe Slapdick says it's So and So to Green Bay) or hint at it (ex: "it's a RB!").
  2. Don't be a dick.
Otherwise, have fun, talk shit, freak out and lose your goddamned minds. It's Draft Weekend. The hot takes in these threads are so funny. I'll also be starting player threads for each of our picks as they are made, with videos and notable stats/takes in the OP. Pure knee jerk gold to reference in the future.

Here is our current pick order:Here is a list of the prospects the Chiefs have shown interest in this year.

View the 2020 Draft thread here
View the 2019 Draft thread here
View the 2018 Draft thread here
View the 2017 Draft thread here

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:55 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Dude can’t catch a fucking break.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:02 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
If true, the Packers did the right thing. Garoffalo and all the QBs in this draft, including Lawrence, are not worthy of wiping the fromunda cheese from Rodgers' taint.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:02 PM 04-29-2021
Trey Lance now the betting favorite at #3
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:04 PM 04-29-2021
I bets it's Wilson.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:05 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I honestly think that as a rule, I would not trade up into the top half of the first round for anything BUT a guy I thought was a franchise QB.

There are probably specific exceptions, but more or less I think that'd be my rule.
This.
[Reply]
staylor26 04-29-2021, 12:06 PM
This message has been deleted by staylor26.
htismaqe 12:07 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
If you're a 49ers fan, you have to hope that this is a sign that Shanahan is losing this power struggle.

I could not imagine trading up to #3 and then taking Mac Jones. That might be grounds for just giving up my fandom altogether.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:22 PM 04-29-2021
Lol at SF for trading the farm and then souring on Lance and Jones.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:29 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Dude can’t catch a ****ing break.
Still think he doesn't last past Arizona. He's way too talented and they need someone after letting PP bounce. If we hadn't traded for OBJ, then I'd be praying to the football Gods he would last till us.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:31 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Colin Cowherd should be happy. His daughter and her QB boyfriend stay close(ish) to home.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:46 PM 04-29-2021

Tim Tebow recently reached out to the Jaguars and requested a tryout at the tight end position, per sources, a move many believe would have extended his NFL career had he made the transition earlier. He recently worked out with the Jaguars’ TE coach. No decision has been made.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 29, 2021

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:56 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
A sign that SF screwed up by trading up to #3.

With what it cost them to move they have to take a QB, but when its Mac Jones or Trey Lance, yikes.

I mean Green Bay is NFC champion contender every year right now, why would they want your shit for a QB like Rogers. I think SF really hurt themselves by trading away all those picks.
Or just seeing if the smoke that Rodgers is pissed in Green Bay is true. Can't hurt to throw it out.
[Reply]
Dayze 12:58 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I can't believe you folks like this shit.

I miss the all-day draft starting at 10 AM.

Now that was fun.
Truth. this new format is for the birds.

used to LOVE draft weekend; and entire weekend of having tunes on, draft on, grill going a few times a day; tons of beer.

Wish they'd go back to it...but they never will.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:59 PM 04-29-2021
If Jesus had wanted Tebow to play in the NFL, he wouldn't have made him the worst QB in league history.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:17 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
If Jesus had wanted Tebow to play in the NFL, he wouldn't have made him the worst QB in league history.
He wasn't the worst.........
[Reply]
Dayze 01:20 PM 04-29-2021
He wasn't the worst.........
I was at Chiefs game where Tebow was QB....I think they only completed 2 passes that day

....and we lost.

I can't remember who our QB was at the time, I just remember leaving the stadium walking to the car with my brothers and friends and we were all asking rhetorical "WTF"s the entire walk back to the car.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 208
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up