ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 208
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****2021 NFL DRAFT THREAD - NO SPOILERS*****
Dante84 04:02 PM 04-28-2021
Version 2021 - REVENGE TOUR EDITION

Let's ****ing do this.

Rules for once the draft begins:
  1. No spoiled picks in this thread, all weekend. This means that as tweets are leaking picks a few minutes before the selection is announced live, you don't post it in this thread (ex: embedded tweets), reference it in this thread (ex: Joe Slapdick says it's So and So to Green Bay) or hint at it (ex: "it's a RB!").
  2. Don't be a dick.
Otherwise, have fun, talk shit, freak out and lose your goddamned minds. It's Draft Weekend. The hot takes in these threads are so funny. I'll also be starting player threads for each of our picks as they are made, with videos and notable stats/takes in the OP. Pure knee jerk gold to reference in the future.

Here is our current pick order:Here is a list of the prospects the Chiefs have shown interest in this year.

View the 2020 Draft thread here
View the 2019 Draft thread here
View the 2018 Draft thread here
View the 2017 Draft thread here

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:47 AM 04-29-2021
I call BS on Saints/CB talk. Like when the Chiefs we’re supposedly moving up for Reuben Foster. Nah.

It’s a QB. Payton isn’t gonna fuck around if he doesn’t believe in Winston.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:48 AM 04-29-2021

The @49ers have offered the @Packers the 3rd overall pick in this year's draft, plus other picks and a number of players from their current roster including Garoppolo
for Aaron Rodgers.
The Packers turned them down.
First reported by @PAOnTheMic and confirmed by others.

— Bill Michaels (@Bill_Michaels) April 29, 2021

[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:51 AM 04-29-2021
I honestly think that as a rule, I would not trade up into the top half of the first round for anything BUT a guy I thought was a franchise QB.

There are probably specific exceptions, but more or less I think that'd be my rule.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:53 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
They still have Winston though, right?
I guess I forgot about him.

Pugs brings up a good point. People had leaked that we were interested in a trade up in 2017, but few if any had it pegged as going for a QB.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:54 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I honestly think that as a rule, I would not trade up into the top half of the first round for anything BUT a guy I thought was a franchise QB.

There are probably specific exceptions, but more or less I think that'd be my rule.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Bart Veatch
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:01 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
I’d rather give up on the Byron experiment and start seeing what we have in Fortson.
I'm guessing Reid would do just that if ANYTHING at all warranted such an action.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:02 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Bart Veatch
Bert didn't execute that trade.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:04 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
You also said we wouldn't trade for Brown soooooooooo...........
You're going to have to explain this Rex Ryan thing. I can't imagine ANYONE ever preferring that guy over, well, anyone.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:15 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Bert didn't execute that trade.
This is true, isn't it
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:16 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

I agree with this.

It really just depends on where you’re trading from though. If you’re in the high twenties or later, then it would cost way too much.

If you’re at like 17 and you want to move to 12, then it isn’t too crazy to get your guy.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:18 AM 04-29-2021
Lots of mocks have us taking LB Jabril Cox with the 58 pick
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:35 AM 04-29-2021

I was told #Saints GM Mickey Loomis is working the phone, trying to trade into the top 10, per sources.
The primary reason isn’t for a QB, it’s actually for another position.
Although, there is 1 QB (not named Trevor) who would change their minds if he was still available.

— Dianna Russini (@diannaESPN) April 29, 2021

[Reply]
Hoover 11:35 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
A sign that SF screwed up by trading up to #3.

With what it cost them to move they have to take a QB, but when its Mac Jones or Trey Lance, yikes.

I mean Green Bay is NFC champion contender every year right now, why would they want your shit for a QB like Rogers. I think SF really hurt themselves by trading away all those picks.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:43 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I call BS on Saints/CB talk. Like when the Chiefs we’re supposedly moving up for Reuben Foster. Nah.

It’s a QB. Payton isn’t gonna **** around if he doesn’t believe in Winston.
Yup. I don’t buy that bullshit. It has to be for a QB
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:51 AM 04-29-2021

An NFL official said Caleb Farley tested positive for COVID twice and therefore will not be allowed to watch the draft with friends and family “for the safety of all. We wish him the best of luck.” https://t.co/UXUUnq9w9N

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 29, 2021

[Reply]
Page 7 of 208
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up