ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 208
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****2021 NFL DRAFT THREAD - NO SPOILERS*****
Dante84 04:02 PM 04-28-2021
Version 2021 - REVENGE TOUR EDITION

Let's ****ing do this.

Rules for once the draft begins:
  1. No spoiled picks in this thread, all weekend. This means that as tweets are leaking picks a few minutes before the selection is announced live, you don't post it in this thread (ex: embedded tweets), reference it in this thread (ex: Joe Slapdick says it's So and So to Green Bay) or hint at it (ex: "it's a RB!").
  2. Don't be a dick.
Otherwise, have fun, talk shit, freak out and lose your goddamned minds. It's Draft Weekend. The hot takes in these threads are so funny. I'll also be starting player threads for each of our picks as they are made, with videos and notable stats/takes in the OP. Pure knee jerk gold to reference in the future.

Here is our current pick order:Here is a list of the prospects the Chiefs have shown interest in this year.

View the 2020 Draft thread here
View the 2019 Draft thread here
View the 2018 Draft thread here
View the 2017 Draft thread here

[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:14 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056:
I think the media has been getting trolled this entire time and the Jets go a different route than Wilson at #2. SF knows this and are planning on going Wilson at 3. The media has never been more out of touch with front offices this offseason due to the lack of in-person events to mingle with personnel (namely the combine in Indy, which is a hotbed for networking in the NFL).

It doesn’t make sense for “Mac Jones at 3” to have leaked as early as it did, it felt fishy than and we all just assumed it to be true because of media mock drafts backing it up. There hasn’t been any official word from either NYJ or SF about who they want to go, just plenty of speculation from twitter and the media. The most supportive evidence I’ve found on Wilson to NY is the fact that he reached out to former Jets QBs. I think we’re in for a wild one tomorrow.
LOL WHUT?

The Jets sent their young QB1 packing weeks ago.

They're taking Wilson.

Unless they somehow like Fields or Lance more, which would be dumb.
[Reply]
In58men 07:45 AM 04-29-2021

He's so inspirational. Ironic that his grammar is all ****ed up, while telling others to further their education.
[Reply]
Spott 08:05 AM 04-29-2021
It’s currently cold, gray, ugly and raining in Cleveland and will be all day. Hopefully they aren’t doing this outdoors.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:07 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Dude's a giant pussy.
To be fair, I wouldn't want my son to be either
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:09 AM 04-29-2021
Round 2 - Pick No. 58: CB
Round 2 - Pick No. 63: MLB
Round 4 - Pick No. 144: DE
Round 5 - Pick No. 176: OL
Round 5 - Pick No. 182: DE
Round 6 - Pick No. 208: ST

I really don't care about the draft this year that much. We are going to be in the super bowl regardless.
[Reply]
In58men 08:12 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Round 2 - Pick No. 58: CB
Round 2 - Pick No. 63: MLB
Round 4 - Pick No. 144: DE
Round 5 - Pick No. 176: OL
Round 5 - Pick No. 182: DE
Round 6 - Pick No. 208: ST

I really don't care about the draft this year that much. We are going to be in the super bowl regardless.
We’re very deep on OL, gonna need WR somewhere.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:14 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
We’re very deep on OL, gonna need WR somewhere.
Not that I totally disagree, but Pringle feels like there is something there. I just don't want him stuck behind JAG's. I wanna see his role increase.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:19 AM 04-29-2021
Kinda weird, but I’m more excited for the draft after the Brown trade. Our major needs have been addressed, so this is all about how much better we can get.

Unless we consistently reach, it’s hard to imagine being disappointed with our picks.

We’re so stacked that I can make an argument to draft lower upside, safe picks or higher upside, risky picks.

Really excited to see what we do over the next few days.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:25 AM 04-29-2021
I also wouldn't mind if one of our 2nd round picks was a running back.......

I know it sounds CRAZY.........
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:33 AM 04-29-2021
I also wouldn't mind if one of our 2nd round picks was a running back.......

I know it sounds CRAZY.........
You also wanted Rex Ryan.......sooooooooo
[Reply]
OKchiefs 08:33 AM 04-29-2021
Not that I totally disagree, but Pringle feels like there is something there. I just don't want him stuck behind JAG's. I wanna see his role increase.
When has Pringle ever shown anything at all? He already turns 28 this year and has a whopping 330 career receiving yards. He’s a JAG.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:33 AM 04-29-2021
I can't believe you folks like this shit.

I miss the all-day draft starting at 10 AM.

Now that was fun.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:34 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
You also wanted Rex Ryan.......sooooooooo
You also said we wouldn't trade for Brown soooooooooo...........
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:36 AM 04-29-2021
You also said we wouldn't trade for Brown soooooooooo...........
So did a lot of people because it was Baltimore. What I didn’t want was a shitty defensive coordinator and to stick with the 3-4.

WE CAN’T CHANGE TO 4-3 IN ONE OFFSEASON!!!!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:36 AM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
When has Pringle ever shown anything at all? He already turns 28 this year and has a whopping 330 career receiving yards. He’s a JAG.
A) His name is great

B) He caught that one TD vs. the Colts

C) His name is great

I just don't think we need more receiving targets. As much as I want Mahomes to have more, he already has a stacked deck.

What we need to do as a team is Defense, and every other year give him a WR who he will make look like a HoF'er.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 208
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up