ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 25
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Melvin Ingram visiting Chiefs
The Franchise 08:45 AM 03-20-2021

Former #Chargers veteran pass-rusher Melvin Ingram is set to visit the #Chiefs this coming week, source said, the first visit for the veteran. After seeing him twice a season, KC could bring in Ingram to face his old team.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 20, 2021

[Reply]
Chargem 03:23 AM 03-21-2021
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
You guys can fight me all you want on the Justin Houston issue; I still like the guy and don't think he's washed up. Melvin Ingram would be a great contingency plan, but it's not my first choice
I'd be fine with Houston, if it was for a sensible deal
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 04:54 AM 03-21-2021
Originally Posted by Chargem:
I'd be fine with Houston, if it was for a sensible deal
Agreed
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:26 AM 03-21-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

I was thoroughly disappointed in his pass game usage but I can’t fault him for that. For whatever reason, Andy didn’t use him like I thought they drafted him specifically for. Maybe it was the lack of an offseason. Idk, it has to change.
Clyde was open a LOT..Mahomes doesn't like to utilize his RBs in the passing game...he's always pressing the ball down field.

Your criticism should be pointed at Mahomes...CEH could have had 200-300 more all-purpose yards last year...but would that have taken away from longer plays that happened?
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:33 AM 03-21-2021
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
You guys can fight me all you want on the Justin Houston issue; I still like the guy and don't think he's washed up. Melvin Ingram would be a great contingency plan, but it's not my first choice
Yeah, but what’s going to be his sack to locker room cancer stages ratio??
[Reply]
O.city 07:39 AM 03-21-2021
I’d sign Ingram and Houston

Sign some corners and safeties and just load up the defense in free agency

Hit the offense in the draft
[Reply]
-King- 08:11 AM 03-21-2021
Much much much rather have Dunlap or Houston. Ingram is to small to play DE here and is coming off a season where he had 0 sacks and was put on IR twice.
[Reply]
O.city 08:13 AM 03-21-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Much much much rather have Dunlap or Houston. Ingram is to small to play DE here and is coming off a season where he had 0 sacks and was put on IR twice.
He’s versatile and can play all over the dl, where as the other two are more de only kinda guys I’d think.

I’d rather have Houston but he’s probably more pricey and that bridge is likely burned
[Reply]
-King- 08:17 AM 03-21-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
He’s versatile and can play all over the dl, where as the other two are more de only kinda guys I’d think.

I’d rather have Houston but he’s probably more pricey and that bridge is likely burned
What do you mean can play all over the DL?
[Reply]
O.city 08:19 AM 03-21-2021
What do you mean can play all over the DL?
Stand up, kick inside on some 3rd downs, etc

Just seems more versatile. Or atleast he was. May have lost that now
[Reply]
RunKC 08:21 AM 03-21-2021
That’s why they’re having him in for a visit. The good thing is he didn’t appear to have a major knee injury as he came back. To my knowledge he didn’t have surgery. Feel much better about those guys than the ones who blew their knee out.

I like Ingram bc he can play anywhere on the line and even drop in space to cover on fake blitz designs. He’s really versatile and a lot stronger than people know.

Surprised you don’t remember that guy giving us trouble in week 2 last year.
[Reply]
-King- 08:25 AM 03-21-2021
Stand up, kick inside on some 3rd downs, etc

Just seems more versatile. Or atleast he was. May have lost that now
Why can't Houston stand up or play inside? He's way more equipped to play there than Ingram. And he got his 22 sack season playing standup OLB.
[Reply]
Coogs 08:26 AM 03-21-2021
I’d sign Ingram and Houston

Sign some corners and safeties and just load up the defense in free agency

Hit the offense in the draft
I like this plan.
[Reply]
O.city 08:26 AM 03-21-2021
Why can't Houston stand up or play inside? He's way more equipped to play there than Ingram. And he got his 22 sack season playing standup OLB.
He can.

He’s not gonna come back to kc so I’m not sure why we’re talking about it
[Reply]
scho63 08:30 AM 03-21-2021
Remember when we had broke dick QBs and NO ONE came for a visit during FA?

I called this once we drafted Mahomes that he would attract FA's for us like never before.
[Reply]
-King- 08:31 AM 03-21-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
That’s why they’re having him in for a visit. The good thing is he didn’t appear to have a major knee injury as he came back. To my knowledge he didn’t have surgery. Feel much better about those guys than the ones who blew their knee out.

I like Ingram bc he can play anywhere on the line and even drop in space to cover on fake blitz designs. He’s really versatile and a lot stronger than people know.

Surprised you don’t remember that guy giving us trouble in week 2 last year.
If they signed him, that would be fine. I wouldn't be upset. But I do think that Houston and Dunlap are much better fits and much more productive players.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 25
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up