ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 25
« First < 142021222324 25 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Melvin Ingram visiting Chiefs
The Franchise 08:45 AM 03-20-2021

Former #Chargers veteran pass-rusher Melvin Ingram is set to visit the #Chiefs this coming week, source said, the first visit for the veteran. After seeing him twice a season, KC could bring in Ingram to face his old team.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 20, 2021

[Reply]
tredadda 09:53 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
My guess would be Ingram and Breeland.
Why would they have to wait to sign Breeland though?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:54 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Why would they have to wait to sign Breeland though?
See what other offers he gets and if they’ll have a chance to draft a CB.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:57 AM 05-03-2021
Gotcha. Hopefully we bring him back cheap. Can't imagine demand for him is huge and he knows the system here and would have his best chance at another ring.
[Reply]
Hoover 10:05 AM 05-03-2021
Right, if the Chiefs had drafted a CD with one of their 2 2nd rounders you don't need to bring him back. Having not, I think the best move is to try and get him to sign another one year 3 million deal.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:12 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
I don't remember that. Check out the end of this video. Doesn't seem like a player who was on bad terms/not a good teammate.

Ugh. I was at that POS game...ugh...
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 10:16 AM 05-03-2021
Houston would be pretty badass on the other side of Clark.

Houston - Jones - Reed - Clark
That's a pretty solid rotation. Throw in Nandi in the middle and it allows Jones to play inside and outside.

I'll be honest, I always enjoyed watching a pulling guard or tackle run into Houston and get no more push. The man is incredibly strong and as a rotational piece would probably do really well
[Reply]
TRR 10:20 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Players no longer count against the comp pick formula some time this afternoon. I think that should answer your question.
He’s speaking to UDFA’s that haven’t inked yet. Not veteran free agents.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:10 PM 05-03-2021
Would like Ingram or Houston.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:30 PM 05-03-2021
Houston is definitely the best Edge available. I’d love to have him back.

That said, if he’s so bitter at the Chiefs that he wouldn’t sign for that reason alone then he can fuck off. He’s the one who played 90+ snaps in the most important game of his life and barely registered a statistic. He can’t honestly fault the organization for changing the culture on the defense after that season.
[Reply]
penchief 04:44 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Houston is definitely the best Edge available. I’d love to have him back.
I’ll say this about Justin Houston, he’s a bad man. I would bet money on an angry Justin Houston against anybody. An inspired Houston would be as good as it gets.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:55 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
I’ll say this about Justin Houston, he’s a bad man. I would bet money on an angry Justin Houston against anybody. An inspired Houston would be as good as it gets.

Yes. What about an inspired Justin Houston who can’t be doubled or chipped without leaving 2 of Clark, Chris Jones, and Jarran Reed singled up?

Clark/Reed/Jones/Houston would be a dynamic front. One of the better pass rushing groups in the NFL.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:58 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Yes. What about an inspired Justin Houston who can’t be doubled or chipped without leaving 2 of Clark, Chris Jones, and Jarran Reed singled up?

Clark/Reed/Jones/Houston would be a dynamic front. One of the better pass rushing groups in the NFL.
It would also be nice to never see him drop back in coverage ever again
[Reply]
PHOG 05:12 PM 05-03-2021
When are we going to sign either one of these POS' ?
[Reply]
-King- 05:19 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

Yup. That's a group that can put up 35+ sacks.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:21 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yup. That's a group that can put up 35+ sacks.
I could see it.

Jones 10-12 sacks
Clark 8-10 sacks
Reed 8 sacks
Houston 6-8 sacks
[Reply]
Page 24 of 25
« First < 142021222324 25 >
Up