ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 25
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Melvin Ingram visiting Chiefs
The Franchise 08:45 AM 03-20-2021

Former #Chargers veteran pass-rusher Melvin Ingram is set to visit the #Chiefs this coming week, source said, the first visit for the veteran. After seeing him twice a season, KC could bring in Ingram to face his old team.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 20, 2021

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:19 PM 03-24-2021
Am I disappointed not to get Hilton? Somewhat.

If they had given him even close to $10m for a season? I’d be irate.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:25 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Am I disappointed not to get Hilton? Somewhat.

If they had given him even close to $10m for a season? I’d be irate.
And that’s the thing. People have always criticized Veach for overpaying. He’s not doing that this year (unless you think Thuney was an overpay) and people are freaking the fuck out.

He seems to have a line that he’s willing to go up to and not cross. I’m glad he’s doing that.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:29 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
And that’s the thing. People have always criticized Veach for overpaying. He’s not doing that this year (unless you think Thuney was an overpay) and people are freaking the **** out.

He seems to have a line that he’s willing to go up to and not cross. I’m glad he’s doing that.
I mean, we're on the verge of a dynasty and we haven't improved this offseason (so far).

I think there's some understanding there.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:32 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I mean, we're on the verge of a dynasty and we haven't improved this offseason (so far).

I think there's some understanding there.
Zero improvement?

This is why the whining is bullshit.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:34 PM 03-24-2021
And that’s the thing. People have always criticized Veach for overpaying. He’s not doing that this year (unless you think Thuney was an overpay) and people are freaking the fuck out.

If the cap is going to be higher next year and more stars will be willing to commit to long term deals, it probably makes sense to just roll the cap space so we can be bigger players in a more meaningful free agency year.

I’d rather wait a year and sign Allen Robinson to a multi-year deal than to pay big money to TY Hilton or Juju for 1 year.
[Reply]
TEX 03:37 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
We can say this has been a shitty offseason without criticizing the GM.

Veach would probably be the first to tell you this is not what we wanted.
Thus far, it hasn't been what I like , but there are still months to go in the offseason.
[Reply]
Cosmos 03:51 PM 03-24-2021
Hope Veach doesn’t loose the slip with our draft picks’ name on it...on the way to the podium.....s/
[Reply]
staylor26 03:52 PM 03-24-2021
Zero improvement?

This is why the whining is bullshit.
But we’re making all of it up. Nobody is being that negative.
[Reply]
O.city 03:57 PM 03-24-2021
Free agency is for MAYBE grabbing a blue chip guy for a fuck load of money and filling some gaps

Gap fillers are what the chiefs need. They have plenty of star power. Now, you can never have enough stars but for fucks sake.

Get a LT in the draft. He doesn’t have to be a world beater, just be capable to start and we’ll be fine.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:58 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Free agency is for MAYBE grabbing a blue chip guy for a fuck load of money and filling some gaps

Gap fillers are what the chiefs need. They have plenty of star power. Now, you can never have enough stars but for fucks sake.

Get a LT in the draft. He doesn’t have to be a world beater, just be capable to start and we’ll be fine.
So would you take Liam Eichenberg at 31?

That pretty much describes him.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:56 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So would you take Liam Eichenberg at 31?

That pretty much describes him.
PFF has this guy as their 11th ranked OT, 54 overall. They describe him as "clean of an OT as it gets." So 31 seems high. I'd take a chance on Walker Little before him.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:04 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
PFF
Stopped reading right there.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:07 PM 03-24-2021
So did we sign...ah fuck it...
[Reply]
In58men 05:08 PM 03-24-2021
Trade Baltimore 2021 1st and 2022 3rd round pick for Orlando Brown.

Draft Terrace Marshall Jr in the 2nd.

Sign Trent Taylor.

Off-season would be fire, trust and believe.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:10 PM 03-24-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
PFF has this guy as their 11th ranked OT, 54 overall. They describe him as "clean of an OT as it gets." So 31 seems high. I'd take a chance on Walker Little before him.
PFF is awful, but they’re especially useless when it comes to the draft.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 25
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up