ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 71
« First < 14546061626364 65666768 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
Halfcan 12:56 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by FAX:
Looking on the bright side ...

I've learned that you can find droves of attractive, traveling, female masseuses on Instagram.

That's a plus.

FAX
You would immediately be arrested if you tried the stuff Watson did on these women. :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:12 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I mean, I think their only play is to just admit he was soliciting prostitution which I guess is better than suggesting this was not consensual. You have to wonder if the refusal to press charges in some cases is because some of the accusers don't want to be investigated themselves. So maybe that's Hardins angle. But that must speak to either Watsons guilt or how much he was blatantly communicating with these women if their best play is to at best admit serial solicitation of prostitution. Hes ****ed either way.
Just because a woman is a sex worker doesn't mean she doesn't have rights and he can do whatever he wants.

He's totally fucked either way. He's a piece of shit, too.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:53 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Just because a woman is a sex worker doesn't mean she doesn't have rights and he can do whatever he wants.

He's totally ****ed either way. He's a piece of shit, too.
I am not defending Watsons actions. I am only talking about what his lawyers might be thinking. It's looking to me like Watson is a piece of shit. Not disagreeing with uiu there.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:03 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by FAX:
Looking on the bright side ...

I've learned that you can find droves of attractive, traveling, female masseuses on Instagram.

That's a plus.

FAX
Define prices and boundaries beforehand. Don't just spring the happy ending on them. Unless Robert Kraft recommended the masseuse...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:05 PM 04-11-2021
I am not defending Watsons actions. I am only talking about what his lawyers might be thinking. It's looking to me like Watson is a piece of shit. Not disagreeing with uiu there.
Yeah, Watson's done. A total piece of shit. The Texans are burnt toast. No wonder they didn't give a fuck about hiring our OC as HC.

Oh, all lawyers are pieces of shit, but if that's the tact that they're taking, then they're especially shit, too.
[Reply]
loochy 05:34 PM 04-11-2021
Yeah, Watson's done. A total piece of shit. The Texans are burnt toast. No wonder they didn't give a fuck about hiring our OC as HC.

Oh, all lawyers are pieces of shit, but if that's the tact that they're taking, then they're especially shit, too.

Indeed, all involved are shit
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:53 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
If Watson is going to fire back at his accusers, then yes it seems like their names would need to be public. They certainly didn't keep his name anonymous in all of the graphic stories that were circulated. He's already destroyed. Trials won't matter either way as far as that is concerned.
Yeah, that would TOTALLY go a long way towards having other victims come out and name their accusers' publicly.

*rolls eyes*

Fuck him, if everything was as "consensual" as him and his lawyers claim, then he knows EXACTLY who is accusing him...right?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:58 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Indeed, all involved are shit
I'm so sick of sexual offenders and this bullshit, I seriously think he should be publicly fucking executed.

No trial, no jury. Just fucking put him to death, and put it on at halftime of SNF.

Seriously. The longer pieces of shit like him are allowed to operate under a clock of protection because dey be good at duh playing teh feetsballs, the longer this shit goes on.

Fuck, out Big Ben Rapenbooger next. He's another piece of shit that deserves to be put to death in a public spectacle, not making millions in the NFL playing QB.
[Reply]
wazu 08:45 PM 04-11-2021
I'm so sick of sexual offenders and this bullshit, I seriously think he should be publicly fucking executed.

No trial, no jury. Just fucking put him to death, and put it on at halftime of SNF.

Seriously. The longer pieces of shit like him are allowed to operate under a clock of protection because dey be good at duh playing teh feetsballs, the longer this shit goes on.

Fuck, out Big Ben Rapenbooger next. He's another piece of shit that deserves to be put to death in a public spectacle, not making millions in the NFL playing QB.
Get help.
[Reply]
JimBaker48.8 09:13 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
What is problematic with that defense is that it looks like Watson serially targeted a group of women he could use his money and status to control for sexual favors.
Isn't that the modus operandi of gobs & gob of other wealthy celebs in and out of pro sports ?
And I'm pretty sure it's not against the law anywhere to use ones fame and/or financial resources to get laid.
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:21 PM 04-11-2021
What’s a man have to do these days to get the oil changed on his balloon knot?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:33 AM 04-12-2021
The NFL has more than enough resources to deal with this. Than to throw him back into a society that does not. Home correction, paying off the girl's family the high school football team passed around. The world is not a worse place. Light is just getting into dark places.
[Reply]
eDave 04:44 AM 04-12-2021
I don't know what the fuck you are saying but agree with the last sentence.
[Reply]
TEX 09:51 AM 04-12-2021
Hardin is thinking that some women will now drop their law suits against Watson, for fear of being investigated themselves. There was a lawyer on 610am this morning saying that she heard that seveal are seriously considering doing just that. We'll see...
[Reply]
GoForIt 10:34 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
What is problematic with that defense is that it looks like Watson serially targeted a group of women he could use his money and status to control for sexual favors. He is a predator.
Exactly.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 71
« First < 14546061626364 65666768 > Last »
Up