ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 71
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:12 AM 04-07-2021
The thing I don't get is why come out in public to make such a dramatic statement? This case isn't going to be won inside the court of public opinion, a payout will, but not any type of legal recourse. It just puts it out there front and center and forces Deshaun to payout more than pay through legal means. It says to me shakedown, just to try and rebuild his image and stop the bleeding. It's like when ransomware has you, and you know even if you pay the fee, the data is gone. It says I want to damage your career, which doesn't say justice as much as it does pettiness, or get rich quick. Given everything I've heard about Buzbee it sounds like it's right up that alley so good on him for being a great ambulance chaser I suppose.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:25 AM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
The thing I don't get is why come out in public to make such a dramatic statement? This case isn't going to be won inside the court of public opinion, a payout will, but not any type of legal recourse. It just puts it out there front and center and forces Deshaun to payout more than pay through legal means. It says to me shakedown, just to try and rebuild his image and stop the bleeding. It's like when ransomware has you, and you know even if you pay the fee, the data is gone. It says I want to damage your career, which doesn't say justice as much as it does pettiness, or get rich quick. Given everything I've heard about Buzbee it sounds like it's right up that alley so good on him for being a great ambulance chaser I suppose.
It's also possible some of these woman were actually harmed based on his behavior and they want to set a precedent that this isn't okay.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:27 AM 04-07-2021
Nike suspends it’s sponsorship with Watson and Beats by Dre ends theirs with Watson
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:31 AM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Nike suspends it’s sponsorship with Watson and Beats by Dre ends theirs with Watson
Because if there's one thing Dr. Dre won't tolerate, it's the over-sexualization and mischaracterization of women.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:31 AM 04-07-2021
Sooo...im thinking Deshaun shoulda settled....
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:34 AM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You fucking think........... Dude is FUCKED, optics alone.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:34 AM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea but he still didn’t need to see that many different masseuses if it were just about getting a massage and taking care of his body.
Notice masseuses is in quotations.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:34 AM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Most of the accusations seem to stem from the period after COVID hit. Guessing his normal "masseuses" weren't available so he turned to instagram.
Yea that totally explains the need to fly women in from Atlanta to give him a massage. :-)

Good grief man, I have used the same massage therapist for years now.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:35 AM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
TMZ states that Watson's Atty. says "Victim #1" shook him down, or tried to, for $100K in hush money.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/06/desha...-money-claims/

Should have paid her.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:35 AM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
This is no shit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:35 AM 04-07-2021
had this at home and couldn't resist soft raping insta randos

[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:36 AM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It's also possible some of these woman were actually harmed based on his behavior and they want to set a precedent that this isn't okay.
The only precedent they should've set is walking away when it felt wrong. One of them said she was scared and was forced into oral sex. If something feels wrong, just walk away. The precedent is to get paid for trauma, not to tell women that if they are a victim of these types of acts, against men of power or influence, to walk away and avoid the situation. I don't hear these press conferences saying to other women to walk away, to not get cornered, to not be forced into oral sex against their wills, I guess that just goes without saying. But if this issue is still occurring, I wouldn't wait on men to change, because how has that precendent worked so far throughout all of mankind? Women need to walk away and be risk-averse instead of waiting for rich powerful men of influence to change. For every Harvey Weinstein, Matt Gaetz and Deshaun Watson that you take down today, there's another round of frat boys and athletes waiting to be tagged in to be the next generation of settlements. Women need to walk away before they're given the open solo cup of liquid from some guy, you should always be on the lookout for people trying to do wrong.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:39 AM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Yea that totally explains the need to fly women in from Atlanta to give him a massage. :-)

Good grief man, I have used the same massage therapist for years now.
Again. Well aware. That's why masseuses was in quotations.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:41 AM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
The only precedent they should've set is walking away when it felt wrong. One of them said she was scared and was forced into oral sex. If something feels wrong, just walk away. The precedent is to get paid for trauma, not to tell women that if they are a victim of these types of acts, against men of power or influence, to walk away and avoid the situation. I don't hear these press conferences saying to other women to walk away, to not get cornered, to not be forced into oral sex against their wills, I guess that just goes without saying. But if this issue is still occurring, I wouldn't wait on men to change, because how has that precendent worked so far throughout all of mankind? Women need to walk away and be risk-averse instead of waiting for rich powerful men of influence to change. For every Harvey Weinstein, Matt Gaetz and Deshaun Watson that you take down today, there's another round of frat boys and athletes waiting to be tagged in to be the next generation of settlements. Women need to walk away before they're given the open solo cup of liquid from some guy, you should always be on the lookout for people trying to do wrong.
Don’t compare Watson to Weinstein. The Franchise will think you’re a buttfucking moron
[Reply]
cooper barrett 11:58 AM 04-07-2021
OR

They saw the zero's after the $$$ symbol as they were starving, unable to pay their rent because their industry was basically closed.

I doubt that they had student educational loan payments therefore I assume that that wasn't an issue.

I know it has been mentioned but has anyone shown any proof of professionalism from any of the 18? (or whatever it is now)

Show us some credentials, Professional trade memberships such as a board certification

Do any of them possess any of these?

CMT – Certified Massage Therapist. Certified means the person finished a course of massage education and received a certificate. This designation is rarely used anymore, except in states that don’t license or register massage therapists. If someone in a licensed state is still using this designation it’s very possible that they aren’t licensed and are hoping you won’t know that they’re supposed to be. If a state has only recently licensed their massage therapists and you see this on printed material, they are likely using up their current stock of business cards, brochures, etc., and who can blame them. To be fair though, some therapists who’ve been around a long time may choose to continue using CMT as they’ve always done. Still… if you live in a state that licenses massage therapists and someone is using CMT, a quick Google check will get you the state’s license verification webpage where you can double check that they are indeed licensed before booking with them.
CBT – Certified Bodywork Therapist. Certified means the person finished a course of bodywork education (usually techniques that don’t feel “massagey”) and received a certificate. In many states, some, and possibly all, bodywork modalities are not covered by massage licensing. This designation will be used if they practice bodywork but not massage.
CMBT – Certified Massage and Bodywork Therapist. Certified means the person finished a course of massage and bodywork education and received a certificate. It’s rarely used in states that license massage.
LMT – Licensed Massage Therapist. Licensed means that they have fulfilled their state’s educational requirements, passed a test proving their knowledge, and take a minimum number of hours of continuing education each licensing period.
LMBT – Licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapist. Licensed means that they have fulfilled their state’s educational requirements, passed a test proving their knowledge, and take a minimum number of hours of continuing education each licensing period. Some licensed states offer this as a protected title and some don’t. In Michigan, where I live and work, it’s not specifically listed as a protected title (although it IS covered by the “similar terms” clause) so you won’t find many people using it here.
RMT – Registered Massage Therapist. Some states don’t license massage therapists, they register them. It’s similar to licensing in that there are educational requirements that need to be met and only those who formally meet those requirements can use the designation.
NCTMB – Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. This is a voluntary entry level credential and means the person passed a test administered by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork and fulfills a minimum number of hours of continuing education each certification period. This credential got its start in the days when most states did NOT offer licensing; it gave therapists a credential to prove that they were serious about their profession. This term is on the way out, because the credential has been discontinued and will no longer be valid as of Jan 1, 2017. It’s being replaced with an advanced credential: BCTMB
BCTMB – Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. This is a relatively new, voluntary credential and means the person fulfilled educational requirements for both massage and bodywork, including CPR and ethics, and passed a test set forth by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. They must also accrue a minimum of 24 continuing education hours every 2 years, 3 of which must be in ethics and 3 of which must be in research. They must maintain a current CPR certification at all times.

Memberships with
National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)
American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP)
American Medicinal Massage Association (AMMA)
[Reply]
Page 55 of 71
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Up