ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 71
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:57 PM 03-31-2021
If a hand job is a winning goal? Maybe we will consider other options at QB.
[Reply]
wazu 03:05 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Watson deserves life in prison. He targeted his victims.

Those 18 massage therapists are about to receive calls from a lot of new clients.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 03:23 PM 03-31-2021
These statements in support of watson seem so bad. They feel crafted. Probanly legit, but I really cant see message therapists throwing their counterparts under the bus like that.
[Reply]
wazu 03:29 PM 03-31-2021
Read/scanned through the statements from the 18. Key takeaway is that most reported that focusing on glutes and groin along with hamstrings is the norm among pro athletes. All 18 tell stories describing a completely different Deshaun Watson. A couple even go so far as to basically say they don't believe the plaintiffs as it just doesn't match with his character. The thing that gets weirder and weirder for me is the fact that he had apparently 40+ different massage therapists. Just keeping up with the massage schedules, locations, etc had to be a near full-time job.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:41 PM 03-31-2021

Life in prison. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 03:42 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I mean, is there any way at this point that Watson can possibly deny that he got many massages? Buzbee is going for a collective lawsuit. All Watsons lawyer has to do is discredit a few to discredit them all.
Yep. You'd be surprised at how many people here don't see it that way though. Buzbee is backtracking a bit now by not including HPD in forth coming criminal investigations as he previously stated he would. He gives a reason why and then states that he is in no way not doing it because of the reason he stated. :-)

Buzbee is a self- promoting publicity- seeking CLOWN, and many here will see that.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 03:49 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. You'd be surprised at how many people here don't see it that way though. Buzbee is backtracking a bit now by not including HPD in forth coming criminal investigations as he previously stated he would. He gives a reason why and then states that he is in no way not doing it because of the reason he stated. :-)

Buzbee is a self- promoting publicity- seeking CLOWN, and many here will see that.
I agree with your last statement, but that is why the one who did the si interview is probably worse for watson. She has nothing to do with buzbee.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:51 PM 03-31-2021

Google some of the names on that list. Tell me some of them aren't using their bodies/sex appeal to advertise massage services...
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:38 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Google some of the names on that list. Tell me some of them aren't using their bodies/sex appeal to advertise massage services...
Also used on dating sites, but probably shouldn't whip it out at dinner on the first date.
[Reply]
TEX 04:41 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
I agree with your last statement, but that is why the one who did the si interview is probably worse for watson. She has nothing to do with buzbee.
I completely agree. And there's a reason why she chose not to be associated with Buzbee.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 04:54 PM 03-31-2021
There has to be some legal loophole about the taint.
[Reply]
ghak99 07:10 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Do they list their prices?

/asking for a friend
[Reply]
Rausch 07:36 PM 03-31-2021
I think I'll be sold on guilty if the Texans change their absolutely no trade policy...
[Reply]
BossChief 07:37 PM 03-31-2021
This is all just a plot by Bob Kraft to devalue Watson with his cronie hoes so he can get him in a trade for nothing. Then, it all goes away.
[Reply]
wazu 07:51 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I think I'll be sold on guilty if the Texans change their absolutely no trade policy...
You're assuming way too much competence for the Texans. If they trade him now his name probably somehow miraculously gets cleared.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 71
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Up