ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 71
« First < 414748495051 5253545561 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:36 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I haven’t heard that. He forced some chick to blow him?

If that’s the case, then yeah. It’s closer to Cosby than not.
2 of the lawsuits alleged that.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:04 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
You don't think we can sign him for cheap as a backup?
Incentive deal that pays more if he doesn’t jerk off in front of anyone.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:16 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Incentive deal that pays more if he doesn’t jerk off in front of anyone.
You really know how to hold a man down man
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:43 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
According to the lawsuit with the lesbian, he forced her mouth over his dick. He also apparently jerked off in front of at least a few of the women.

Maybe he didn’t full on rape them, but it’s still pretty bad.

Exposing yourself to someone can be bad enough, but given the context (at home personal massage) maybe you could argue that it isn’t entirely out of bounds.

Hard to explain forcing women to touch and blow you then jerking off when they won’t comply.

Long story short: his playing career is fucked unless something extraordinary comes out in his defense. He’s going to be out a shitload of money no matter how this ends. Worst case, criminal charges are filed. Short of pleading guilty, I don’t know how you can prove any of the alleged crimes happen.
I guess I missed that. If there is any truth to that, it's bad. Not Cosby bad, but closer to Cosby bad than nothing.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:45 PM 03-30-2021

Tony Buzbee, the attorney representing 19 plaintiffs who have brought civil lawsuits against Deshaun Watson, says he will not be taking information about Watson to Houston Police, contradicting what he has said previously. He claims this is due to a possible conflict of interest. pic.twitter.com/IfK9Wd3Gcl

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) March 31, 2021

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:13 PM 03-31-2021
Two more lawsuits today. Watson loves his anal play!

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...shing-total-21
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:22 PM 03-31-2021
So his lawyer admits he has that many massage therapists. Good god Watson your lawyer is terrible. Over 40 total massage therapists and his lawyer is like yes but here is 18 who said he didn’t do it. Watson must’ve paid them good
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:41 PM 03-31-2021
Hardin said in a statement that the massage therapists have treated Watson more than 130 times over the past five years.

“These statements show the other side to this story that has been so lacking in the flurry of anonymous complaints filed by opposing counsel," Hardin said.
[Reply]
wazu 12:44 PM 03-31-2021
Lawyers go to school to learn the law. The vast majority of cases have virtually zero public profile. But when a lawyer stumbles on a case that makes the news they instantly have to be a full-blown public relations expert. It becomes almost as important as knowing the law. In this case it's probably more important.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:48 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Hardin said in a statement that the massage therapists have treated Watson more than 130 times over the past five years.

“These statements show the other side to this story that has been so lacking in the flurry of anonymous complaints filed by opposing counsel," Hardin said.
Yeah the ones that don't have anything bad to say are the ones that didn't have a problem with all of Watson's requests and had no problem tuggin and suckin and anal pluggin. The problem Watson has are the ones that weren't ok with it, that he got upset with and tried to force them to do it.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:49 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
So his lawyer admits he has that many massage therapists. Good god Watson your lawyer is terrible. Over 40 total massage therapists and his lawyer is like yes but here is 18 who said he didn’t do it. Watson must’ve paid them good
The 18 that said he didn't do it are more than likely the ones that went along with his requests.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:50 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I guess I missed that. If there is any truth to that, it's bad. Not Cosby bad, but closer to Cosby bad than nothing.
I have not been following this.

What's the consensus here, real or immoral negotiating tactic?...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:44 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Lawyers go to school to learn the law. The vast majority of cases have virtually zero public profile. But when a lawyer stumbles on a case that makes the news they instantly have to be a full-blown public relations expert. It becomes almost as important as knowing the law. In this case it's probably more important.
I don't know if Watson could've chosen much worse on that front.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:09 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I mean, is there any way at this point that Watson can possibly deny that he got many massages? Buzbee is going for a collective lawsuit. All Watsons lawyer has to do is discredit a few to discredit them all. You'd have to also think that Hardin got ahead of finding every woman Watson got a massage from and bringing along to their side (or buying off) those who haven't sued yet. At least that stops additional accusations from trickling in every day.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:57 PM 03-31-2021
Watson deserves life in prison. He targeted his victims.

I played for 12 years, I think I had half of that throughout my whole career. https://t.co/wh3ZZPMnkf

— Jermon Bushrod (@j_bushrod7475) March 31, 2021

[Reply]
Page 51 of 71
« First < 414748495051 5253545561 > Last »
Up