ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 71
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:41 AM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
If McNair and Easterby ginned this up just to go after Watson, I hope they both end up penniless and Watson is the future owner of the Texans. Easterby sounds like just the kind of guy that would do this too.
Keep in mind Easterby is probably the brainchild behind leaking tons of stories about Todd haleys off the field conduct. It wouldn't surprise me. Both Watson and the accuser deserve the benefit of the doubt until then. I just don't trust those assholes.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:10 AM 03-17-2021
Has the Houston newspaper called for him to be released yet? It’s the only responsible thing to do.
[Reply]
TEX 08:26 AM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Has the Houston newspaper called for him to be released yet? It’s the only responsible thing to do.
Nope. In fact, most of the local media here are on Watson's side. It just came out this morning that he could have settled out of court but chose not to because Watson said the allegations are totally false. This thing is total BS.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:36 AM 03-17-2021
If McNair and Easterby ginned this up just to go after Watson, I hope they both end up penniless and Watson is the future owner of the Texans. Easterby sounds like just the kind of guy that would do this too.
This looks like an obvious smear attempt by McNair and Easterby.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:45 AM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Deshaun Watson paid someone off to accuse him falsely of a sexual assault to get away from the Texans organization.

Eh, too smollet
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:46 AM 03-17-2021
If McNair and Easterby ginned this up just to go after Watson, I hope they both end up penniless and Watson is the future owner of the Texans.
Amen to that. Then they can actively get after looking for a QBOTF.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:48 AM 03-17-2021
If this is all false and somehow the organization had a hand in this I can't see what was gained by them. Unless they have decided that the relationship was broken and were going to destroy Watson for it or something it make no sense.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:14 AM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
If this is all false and somehow the organization had a hand in this I can't see what was gained by them. Unless they have decided that the relationship was broken and were going to destroy Watson for it or something it make no sense.
There have been stories that the organization has been spying on its players. And the players are furious. Easterby looks to be pushing this culture agenda and more importantly the you're with us or you're against us BS. Id imagine this is to silence a guy they're seeing as a loudmouth and against their cult. Again, assuming these are false accusations. But I just do not trust these guys.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:20 AM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by BigChiefFan:
Wow. The Texans are a train wreck.
Putting that mildly.

I would say train wreck, earthquake, global warming and locusts.
[Reply]
rtmike 09:24 AM 03-17-2021
So why aren't we hearing this after his trade?
Fact they didn't move him before this come out says it all, lol.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:31 AM 03-17-2021
After the Tyreek incident, I ain't believin' nothin' I read in the media. This one has to shake out. It just does not feel legit. I don't know Watson of course, but this just doesn't feel right at all. I'm rooting for him to get out of that dump and go...like to the NFC or something...
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:31 AM 03-17-2021
After the Tyreek incident, I ain't believin' nothin' I read in the media. This one has to shake out. It just does not feel legit. I don't know Watson of course, but this just doesn't feel right at all. I'm rooting for him to get out of that dump and go...like to the NFC or something...
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:01 AM 03-17-2021
Seems like someone filing a BS Law suit and trying to garner attention in the media. An instagram post . . . . . really?

Apparently this 'attorney' tried to get Deshaun to settle out of court for a 'lump sum' on behalf of his client, but he (Deshaun) wouldn't bite. But it's not about the money . . . . . . . :-)

Looks like another witch hunt for a successful young black athlete (much like with Tyreek), but with a completely different set of circumstances.

But, yeah, Houston MAY try and trade him now, due to public's perceived sentiment and wanting to cash out before the stock drops more.

Regardless of what they (Texans) ultimately decide to do, hopefully the organization at least publicly stands by him and supports him through this seemingly frivolous B.S. lawsuit, much like the KC organization did with Tyreek.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:10 AM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Now they'll trade him.
If you were Team Watson and dealing with that Easterby guy this is probably the route you’d take to make him give you away.
[Reply]
mkp785 10:58 AM 03-17-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Please kill yourself
*Via drunk driving into a wall or off a massive hill.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:08 AM 03-17-2021

the complaint alleges watson exposed himself to a masseuse and at one point touched her hand with his penis

the complaint also alleges watson made veiled threats to ruin her career while also "referring" her to two other players pic.twitter.com/CJb8v3RCYa

— every homeless person is a policy failure (@faygounchained) March 17, 2021

[Reply]
Page 4 of 71
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up