ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 71
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
Nickhead 05:00 PM 03-19-2021
what is it about pregame activities before teams play the chiefs? :-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:01 PM 03-19-2021

At this time, HPD is unaware of any contact between HPD and Houston attorney Tony Buzbee regarding the allegations contained in his recently filed lawsuits and no incident reports regarding these allegations have been filed in our jurisdiction.

— Houston Police (@houstonpolice) March 19, 2021

When would the attorney get in contact with the police normally? It would seem that this should have gone to a prosecuting attorney before anything could be filed.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:05 PM 03-19-2021
It’s all horseshit and you have to wonder if the McNair’s are involved, sadly.
[Reply]
rydogg58 05:12 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I believe it's horseshit also, but I just can't see the benefit of a team risking totally burning their QB like this. It just doesn't make sense to me. That team is fucked up from the top down to the bottom.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 05:16 PM 03-19-2021
Why would the McNairs be involved? How does this benefit them?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:16 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
I believe it's horseshit also, but I just can't see the benefit of a team risking totally burning their QB like this. It just doesn't make sense to me. That team is ****ed up from the top down to the bottom.
They sold out the best WR in football for David Johnson because Easterby doesn't like baby mamas. So who knows....
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:21 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'm thinking a lot of athletes are covering their tracks right now and we will see more of this. The landscape is wide open for more.
Which makes me wonder what the NFL is doing behind the scenes. And if mcnair is even a little behind this and these allegations are mostly bogus, this seems like the kind of shit that gets you blackballed by other owners.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:25 PM 03-19-2021
Why? So they can lose any trade value Watson has? Smart money would have been to have this happen after the trade
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:29 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Why? So they can lose any trade value Watson has? Smart money would have been to have this happen after the trade
Does anything Easterby and his puppet does make any sense? Smart money would also have been to not have your team run by a cult leader.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 05:36 PM 03-19-2021
Why would Houston be behind this?

If they were, then it would have made sense to trade him for a king's ransom, and THEN have the allegations come out. Now he's essentially worthless.

This stuff is nuts. He won't play in the league again at this rate. Guess we won't have to worry about Deshaun Watson anymore.

Holy moly.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:42 PM 03-19-2021
Yea I’m not buying that the Texans are somehow responsible for this. That’s conspiracy theory level bs that I’m going to need some proof of. Besides, this doesn’t benefit them in any way shape or form.

The fact that the texts/DMs kind of support the claims isn’t a good look at all.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 05:44 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea I’m not buying that the Texans are somehow responsible for this. That’s conspiracy theory level bs that I’m going to need some proof of. Besides, this doesn’t benefit them in any way shape or form.

The fact that the texts/DMs kind of support the claims isn’t a good look at all.
Talk about dodging a bullet if you were one of the teams trying to trade for him.

A couple clubs very likely narrowly avoided a franchise crippling clusterfuck.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:53 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Talk about dodging a bullet if you were one of the teams trying to trade for him.

Man that could’ve been the ultimate “because Chiefs” moment.

Imagine if we didn’t take Mahomes. Then we traded like 3 first round picks for Watson and this shit came out.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:57 PM 03-19-2021

I wish the Broncos would’ve traded 4 1st round picks for him right before this news broke :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:39 PM 03-19-2021

A couple clubs very likely narrowly avoided a franchise crippling cluster****.
The McNair connection and the timing is just too weird. Easterby is such a littlefinger it's really really
hard to rule out. Not to undermine what might have happened but this looks like the kind of stuff that constantly gets swept under the rug. Wouldn't you expect that the lawyer who brags about his relationship with the owner would be the easiest guy to get to drop this? If mcnair put even a tiny bit of effort into this? Something seems incredibly off about all this.

When we were going through the Pioli years with pastor Jack on board, would anyone be shocked if someone who spoke out against their cult suddenly got sabotaged?
[Reply]
Page 17 of 71
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Up