ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 138 of 138
« First < 3888128134135136137138
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 02:28 PM 03-14-2021
Tampering period ends tomorrow. Post all the signings in here.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:04 PM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
QB, Jordan Taamu
OG, Bryan Witzmann
TE, Sean Culkin
I know it’s more complicated than just sign X Y and Z but I think if we could net Ingram, Dede Westbrook, and Breeland by camp.... you just kick your feet up and let it ride. That would be a fully loaded roster.

Houston is fine too, I just don’t believe that happens.
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:19 PM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I know it’s more complicated than just sign X Y and Z but I think if we could net Ingram, Dede Westbrook, and Breeland by camp.... you just kick your feet up and let it ride. That would be a fully loaded roster.

You’d need a Honey Badger extension, but that’s a stacked roster.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:49 PM 05-10-2021

Prefer Houston, but Ingram would be fine.

That roster would do pretty much everything at a minimum B- level. Several A+’s in important areas too. Coaching included.
[Reply]
In58men 05:50 PM 05-10-2021
My heart wants Houston, my brain tells me Ingram.

GIVE ME HOUSTON!!!!!
[Reply]
saphojunkie 05:52 PM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Good God. What is this horseshit?

You know what this teams needs? A lesser talented Sammy Watkins.
They just drafted him.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:00 PM 05-10-2021
I just saw a list of Chiefs free agents. It was longer than I had realized. I completely forgot about LeVeon Bell hasn't had any takers yet. I know that he didn't get much playing time here. I wouldn't be opposed to bringing him back cheap as depth. KC will never be allowed to hold for him to run like Pittsburgh did but our revamped line shouldn't have to. I would like to see what he has left behind this line. I won't hold anything against him with what he was asked to run behind last year.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:06 PM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I just saw a list of Chiefs free agents. It was longer than I had realized. I completely forgot about LeVeon Bell hasn't had any takers yet. I know that he didn't get much playing time here. I wouldn't be opposed to bringing him back cheap as depth. KC will never be allowed to hold for him to run like Pittsburgh did but our revamped line shouldn't have to. I would like to see what he has left behind this line. I won't hold anything against him with what he was asked to run behind last year.
Bell doesn’t want to play for vet minimum.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:05 AM 05-11-2021

I wonder what the deal is with Justin. Veach essentially saw him as a guy that needed to go and spend 2 premium picks snd a mega contract to replace him.

Ballard flat out said they won’t have Justin back.

He left Baltimore without a deal.

He must be a total dick or something.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:37 AM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I wonder what the deal is with Justin. Veach essentially saw him as a guy that needed to go and spend 2 premium picks snd a mega contract to replace him.

Ballard flat out said they won’t have Justin back.

He left Baltimore without a deal.

He must be a total dick or something.
I was a defender of Houston through his injuries with KC. Now that he's not here, of course, I don't really give a shit about him, but at the time I don't think money changed him or how much effort he was willing to put onto the field. His problem was he and Berry both thought they were sticking up for players against the NFL fat cats by gouging the Chiefs with their respective contracts (Houston moreso when we asked him to restructure/pay cut and he refused). That's different from getting paid everything you possibly can in your NFL career, because now you're associating it with some kind of noble gesture or service that you're performing for others around you.

It was an idiotic mentality he and Berry both had, and it's one nobody ain't got time for, especially us.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:57 AM 05-11-2021
Nobody wants Justin Houston and his attitudinal AIDS.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:08 AM 10-14-2022
https://youtube.com/shorts/EGOSwd2XZ6E?feature=share
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:59 AM 10-14-2022
DID WE SIGN PIECES OF SHIT?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:00 AM 10-14-2022
But seriously. Kenny G. WTF happened?
[Reply]
Page 138 of 138
« First < 3888128134135136137138