ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 134 of 138
« First < 3484124130131132133134 135136137138 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 02:28 PM 03-14-2021
Tampering period ends tomorrow. Post all the signings in here.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:34 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
I started the Orlando Brown thread, I think I called it first.
I will give you that! But I was second!!!
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:36 PM 05-09-2021
Julio would be such an Al Davis in a wheelchair move.
[Reply]
In58men 03:36 PM 05-09-2021
Nobody has a clue what Veach is going to do. We really gotta stop pretending.

At the point if we land Julio I would not be shocked because Veach is aggressive af.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:58 PM 05-09-2021
I would be ecstatic with Veach signing 2 more players. Breeland and Houston.

That gives us the best offense in the league and potentially an elite level pass defense. The run defense would be interesting with linebacker potentially being much better this year. I think it would be middle of the pack at worst.

I’d really like to see Houston come back, win a ring, and repair his image amongst the fan base. Dude was a monster for us in his prime. I don’t like not liking him.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 08:42 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Julio would be such an Al Davis in a wheelchair move.
Dont understand why people continue to say this. First off, impossible to know until we have a better understanding of what kind of draft capital it will require. Secondly, trade for Julio and the Chiefs are the freaking unquestioned Super Bowl frontrunners the next couple of years. Why not go get Mahomes #2 and #3 before his 28th birthday. Be the gosh damn antethesis of the Packers. Make moves other franchises are too afraid to make and too busy worrying about building for the "future".
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:24 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Dont understand why people continue to say this. First off, impossible to know until we have a better understanding of what kind of draft capital it will require. Secondly, trade for Julio and the Chiefs are the freaking unquestioned Super Bowl frontrunners the next couple of years. Why not go get Mahomes #2 and #3 before his 28th birthday. Be the gosh damn antethesis of the Packers. Make moves other franchises are too afraid to make and too busy worrying about building for the "future".
He doesn’t know the offense, his salary is cap prohibitive, he’s coming off an injured plagued season, we need to find out what we have in Hardman and Powell, he would prohibit the Chiefs from signing a vet DE and Breland, and we’d be giving up valuable draft capital for a #3 passing option.

You Julio-baters are just the worst.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:55 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
He doesn’t know the offense, his salary is cap prohibitive, he’s coming off an injured plagued season, we need to find out what we have in Hardman and Powell, he would prohibit the Chiefs from signing a vet DE and Breland, and we’d be giving up valuable draft capital for a #3 passing option.

You Julio-baters are just the worst.
Julio would have a bigger impact than Breeland + whatever we sign at DE.

He's still capable of being a top 10 receiving threat.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:27 PM 05-09-2021
Julio Jones: Because Sammy's glass vagina wasn't enough for some of you
[Reply]
BossChief 10:40 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Julio Jones: Because Sammy's glass vagina wasn't enough for some of you
These two are nowhere near the same.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:09 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
These two are nowhere near the same.
They are now. Juiio's going to keep having hamstring problems this late in his career.

We'd get a handful of 100% games out of him. Perhaps even most of the games. And maybe some or all of those games in the playoffs.

The risk isn't worth it. You can roll the dice and take risks, but Julio Jones isn't the kind of risk smart teams take.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:05 AM 05-10-2021
Try for balance for 17 games like a pro. Or **** the defense. **** Tyreek Hill. Double **** the future. To give fans courage enough to send a self nutting video to some random hoe.
[Reply]
In58men 07:06 AM 05-10-2021
Multiple teams have expressed interest in signing free-agent LB Shaquem Griffin, who could transition to full-time pass rusher, per sources. Always overcoming the odds, Griffin has played in 46 games over three seasons in Seattle. Should have a home soon.

Anybody interested? Let the jokes begin!!!!
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:13 AM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Multiple teams have expressed interest in signing free-agent LB Shaquem Griffin, who could transition to full-time pass rusher, per sources. Always overcoming the odds, Griffin has played in 46 games over three seasons in Seattle. Should have a home soon.

Anybody interested? Let the jokes begin!!!!
There's no hands . . . . err, legs to this rumor.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:45 AM 05-10-2021
I don’t give a shit about Julio Jones. We need a pass rusher and corner
[Reply]
In58men 08:03 AM 05-10-2021
Over the weekend some #Chiefs players reached out to free agent WR Dede Westbrook to engage his interest in coming to Kansas City. Meanwhile, both the #Vikings & the #Bengals have had preliminary conversations with Westbrook as well. Westbrook was a 2016 Biletnikoff award winner.

Per Josina Anderson
[Reply]
Page 134 of 138
« First < 3484124130131132133134 135136137138 >
Up