ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 109 of 138
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 02:28 PM 03-14-2021
Tampering period ends tomorrow. Post all the signings in here.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:04 PM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Veach is obviously letting Okung sit to build leverage.

I would put incentives in that contract bc we know that ****er isn’t gonna make it through.
You don’t have to censor the word fuck. When you do it like that....it looks like you’re censoring a slur.
[Reply]
O.city 02:05 PM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Wow.

$8M on a $185M cap is a "waste of resources" but 2 first round picks and more for a guy that MIGHT be able to start at LT in September is smart money.

:-)
If they're trading 2 firsts to go up and get a LT, he's starting day one. If he's not, they aren't trading up for him. Stop construing my argument to fit a narrative.

And yeah, 8 mil on a one year deal for a guy that isn't gonna play 16 games is a waste. Would you be ok paying Watkins that this year?
[Reply]
O.city 02:07 PM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Opposed to....? Drafting a rookie who may not be ready day 1 and and then having nothing behind him while sitting on 20M of cap space because reasons?
We need to stop drafting 1st and 2nd round players who aren't ready day 1.

In today's NFL when you can roll over money, you don't have to spend it. They could do lots of things with that money other than paying a broke dick LT that's not gonna play much.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:07 PM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
You don’t have to censor the word ****. When you do it like that....it looks like you’re censoring a slur.
Okung wants half of his contract in bitcoin
[Reply]
staylor26 02:11 PM 03-25-2021
You don’t have to censor the word fuck. When you do it like that....it looks like you’re censoring a slur.
:-)
[Reply]
O.city 02:13 PM 03-25-2021
I readily admit that going from Fisher to potentially Okung is pretty meh to me. I know they swung hard at Williams and it's partially a let down to think about.

Also seeing rookie OL around the league come in and play well right away, I'd just prefer going that route.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:16 PM 03-25-2021
You don’t have to censor the word ****. When you do it like that....it looks like you’re censoring a slur.
Might have to take that up with daface bc I’m literally typing out the word. The one with the F that is...
[Reply]
MahomesKnows 02:19 PM 03-25-2021
I fully expect Veach to trade for a LT prior to the draft and likely one nobody really expects. For the most part, he tends to work behind the curtain and does things without them getting out in the public. I think the LT acquisition will be like that as well.
[Reply]
O.city 02:22 PM 03-25-2021
I had thought that, but I don't really know any team other than the Ravens who would move a LT.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:27 PM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Might have to take that up with daface bc I’m literally typing out the word. The one with the F that is...
I don’t have any language filters on, so if you were typing the word out....I would see it.
[Reply]
O.city 02:28 PM 03-25-2021
Fuck you franchise.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:30 PM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
If they're trading 2 firsts to go up and get a LT, he's starting day one. If he's not, they aren't trading up for him. Stop construing my argument to fit a narrative.
Dude, you simply cannot say that. There's no such thing as a 100% guarantee.

If they trade two firsts, they're getting a guy they THINK can start day 1 but NOBODY will know if he can until September.

It has nothing to do with a narrative, it's fucking REALITY. There's no such thing as a guarantee. It doesn't exist. It's a unicorn.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:31 PM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
We need to stop drafting 1st and 2nd round players who aren't ready day 1.

In today's NFL when you can roll over money, you don't have to spend it. They could do lots of things with that money other than paying a broke dick LT that's not gonna play much.
You act like they can just snap their fingers and draft a guy that can start.

It doesn't fucking work that way.

They draft guys they THINK can start. They HOPE can start.

But they can't KNOW. Nobody can. Good God man.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:33 PM 03-25-2021
I don’t have any language filters on, so if you were typing the word out....I would see it.
It's weird.

I see the word fuck in your posts. I see it in O.City's post right there.

But Run's is censored. Only his.
[Reply]
O.city 02:35 PM 03-25-2021
Dude, you simply cannot say that. There's no such thing as a 100% guarantee.

If they trade two firsts, they're getting a guy they THINK can start day 1 but NOBODY will know if he can until September.

It has nothing to do with a narrative, it's ****ing REALITY. There's no such thing as a guarantee. It doesn't exist. It's a unicorn.
You act like they can just snap their fingers and draft a guy that can start.

It doesn't ****ing work that way.

They draft guys they THINK can start. They HOPE can start.

But they can't KNOW. Nobody can. Good God man.
Well, shit no one knows if they'll shit their pants tomorrow but we can assume they won't.

So yeah, if they feel confident enough in a guy to trade that kind of ammo to get him, they'll start him day 1. If they don't, it was a huge failure.

Nothing is a guarantee. Drafting the 6th best LT prospect and expecting him to block the backside of the best QB in the league is a risk.
[Reply]
Page 109 of 138
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119 > Last »
Up