ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 141
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Missing Planeteers
Buck 09:51 PM 06-09-2016
Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?
[Reply]
Pants 02:07 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
What happened to Buck?
He's fine. He and Hometeam are gaming buddies.
[Reply]
Bugeater 05:52 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Being a mod here is a thankless, miserable job most of the time.
I always hear this, but it doesn't seem like anyone is ever in a real hurry to relinquish their moderator positions.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:25 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I always hear this, but it doesn't seem like anyone is ever in a real hurry to relinquish their moderator positions.
Very fair point, Bug
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:57 PM 09-23-2020
I wouldn't call it miserable (definitely thankless, assholes).

Budgets have been tight and the mod lounge hasn't been immune to the weak economy... there's still beer Friday though, so that helps morale.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:20 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I wouldn't call it miserable (definitely thankless, assholes).

Budgets have been tight and the mod lounge hasn't been immune to the weak economy... there's still beer Friday though, so that helps morale.
How does the tighter budget strain you guys?

Thats an honest question, 0% snark

Do we need another fundraiser to upgrade the server or something?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:40 PM 09-23-2020
I've even offered my services.

And yes, I'd be a great and level headed Mod.
[Reply]
neech 07:43 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:

GD would make a great mod I second the motion.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:46 PM 09-23-2020
Actually, I don't think any of the original mods are still mods except Kyle, of course. They've all quit (or quit the board altogether).
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:56 PM 09-23-2020

I love you man except for that one little thing....... politics. Your kind of partisan. As am I. We already have Bwana and Bowser as partisan mods. Nothing against them either. As far as I know neither of them have ever let partisan politics change how they moderate the board.

Just my two cents that any future mods should be apolitical. Again nothing personal against you or any current mods.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:03 PM 09-23-2020
It's 2020. I'm not sure that's actually possible.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:05 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It's 2020. I'm not sure that's actually possible.
True dat. :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:09 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I love you man except for that one little thing....... politics. Your kind of partisan. As am I. We already have Bwana and Bowser as partisan mods. Nothing against them either. As far as I know neither of them have ever let partisan politics change how they moderate the board.

Just my two cents that any future mods should be apolitical. Again nothing personal against you or any current mods.
I understand, and I am kinda partisan. I'm just offering. It's all good. I just really think we have great Mods on this board, just like DaFace is (and I say "is" because I hope he comes back soon), so I'd just like to help lighten their lift.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:18 PM 09-23-2020
I understand, and I am kinda partisan. I'm just offering. It's all good. I just really think we have great Mods on this board, just like DaFace is (and I say "is" because I hope he comes back soon), so I'd just like to help lighten their lift.
If we left the politics alone, and we tailgated at a game or had a BBQ we’d have a great time partying together. :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:26 PM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
If we left the politics alone, and we tailgated at a game or had a BBQ we’d have a great time partying together. :-)
Never truer words spoken...
[Reply]
Bowser 08:47 PM 09-23-2020
This sums up my time as a mod

[Reply]
Page 59 of 141
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109 > Last »
Up