ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Tom Welling & Michael Rosenbaum pushing for an animated Smallville revival
Tribal Warfare 05:53 AM 05-01-2021

On Instagram Live, Michael Rosenbaum said him and Tom Welling are trying to develop an ANIMATED Smallville continuation. pic.twitter.com/LqDJfZLfAN

— BatKilmer is 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘺 ... (@BatKilmer) May 1, 2021

[Reply]
cabletech94 07:17 AM 05-01-2021
In! Because it would be great!!
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:36 AM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I never finished the final season. I loved that show back in the day abs eventually need to finish it. I'm down for this why not?
[Reply]
Bowser 08:15 AM 05-01-2021
Rosenbaum's podcast is surprisingly good. He's not the most polished interviewer, but he has a way of getting his guests to open up and talk. He has the Smallville cast on there pretty regularly and it's always a good listen.

And I'd definitely be down for this, provided (most of) the original actors return to their roles and they nail the animation.
[Reply]
Sorry 11:35 AM 05-01-2021
man, I loved this show growing up lol Sure the fx are cheesy most of the time but it's a fun show. Michael is still the best Lex
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:37 AM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by Sorry:
man, I loved this show growing up lol Sure the fx are cheesy most of the time but it's a fun show. Michael is still the best Lex
He's a damn good Wally West too
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 03:15 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
He's a damn good Wally West too
Definitely
[Reply]
007 07:35 AM 05-02-2021
I'm surprised he wants to revive a show he left.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:33 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Rosenbaum's podcast is surprisingly good. He's not the most polished interviewer, but he has a way of getting his guests to open up and talk. He has the Smallville cast on there pretty regularly and it's always a good listen.

And I'd definitely be down for this, provided (most of) the original actors return to their roles and they nail the animation.
As long as Chloe comes back as a dominatrix, cool.
[Reply]
Lissie 06:56 AM 05-03-2021
Um
Looks awesome. Rebuilding the show you left behind, and besides, let's be honest, it's high time to leave it alone and come up with something new.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:02 AM 05-03-2021
I watch Superman & Lois in the CW. Very Smallvilleish...which is to be expected.
[Reply]
Up