ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 88
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tom Brady Retiring
Dante84 01:31 PM 01-29-2022
Patrick Mahomes, you’re up.

2023 version:

Video of Tom Brady making the news official: “I’m retiring. For good.”pic.twitter.com/oEPV3smYrH https://t.co/Rt37oFP7Jh

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) February 1, 2023

2022 version:

Tom Brady is retiring from football after 22 extraordinary seasons, multiple sources tell @JeffDarlington and me.

More coming on https://t.co/rDZaVFhcDQ. pic.twitter.com/6CHWmMlyXg

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 29, 2022

EDIT: Timeline below.
1. Darlington & Schefter report Brady is retiring.
2. TB12, Tom’s brand/company, tweet (then later delete) about his retirement.
3. Toms teammates tweet about his retirement.
4. Tom’s agent, dad, Arians, and Licht all say Tom hasn’t decided yet.
5. Ian Rappaport says many sources confirm Tom plans to retire but the pushback is due to timing.
6. Tom announces retirement again in 2023.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:20 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:45 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Rewind 10 years ago and she was easily topping my list. I voted for her every round in that CP celebrity competition. But then she had a mid life crisis and started fucking everything that had a dick that was mildly famous. If your typical CPer was an extra in a movie and went viral they probably had a chance at a week long fling.

She's still attractive and I wouldn't say no to the opportunity but she went from a dream girl to someone I would leave in the middle of the night real quick.

I'm out of the loop. Who was out there getting plowed by? Sounds like you've got a list.
[Reply]
jd1020 07:51 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'm out of the loop. Who was out there getting plowed by? Sounds like you've got a list.
I dont have names. I dont follow celebrity gossip, but it was inevitable in this day and age with how popular she was at the time to not bump into some headline about her holding hands with a new boy every couple weeks. The only one I even remotely recognize, for reasons I dont fully understand, is that comedian you see doing Taco Bell commercials today.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:14 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
The Bucs Defense one should really say:

“Eric Fisher, Mitchell Schwartz, and Kelechi Osemele injuries; LDT and Lucas Niang opt outs”
More like: Williams drops TD on a ball that hits him right in the face after Tyreek Hill drops TD on a ball that hits him right in the face.

With those 2 TD's the game is completely different. Mahomes was still balling out without his lineman.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:36 AM 10-29-2022
In not so surprising news, the "hard core" bucs fans are selling their tickets at fire sale prices.
Attached: Screenshot_20221029-103328_Facebook.jpg (67.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Lzen 09:49 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
to be quite honest, i care

like parkman, i want brady one more time, and i want it in the playoffs

i want to see mahomes grab him by the scruff of his neck and bury his nose in a pile of shit on his way out the door
I do, too. But like others, I am afraid of the officiating being directed by the league to make sure he gets another ring on his way out.

Maybe that's just "because Chiefs" syndrome but it always seems that way. It happened in the Superbowl two years ago. Going into that game there was so much talk about how Mahomes would have a hard time catching him if he lost this head to head. I thought there was no way they should favor the old ****er. Mahomes represented the new blood, the future of the league. But once it got to about the the bucs 3rd drive and Brady whined to the refs, you could easily see the biased officiating. I don't know that the chiefs had much of a shot with that decimated offensive line but at least make the officiating even so we can watch a fair game. Who knows, Mahomes might have worked some magic. And our defense might have been able to make some plays if they were allowed to play.

So all of that is why I just want Brady gone. And I don't care how it happens I just want him gone.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:19 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Why would he retire? I'm looking at several teams schedules and it looks like about 75% of the teams in the NFL are absolute trash. The division the Bucs are in might send a team to the playoffs with a 6-11 record.

And after listening to the announcers make excuses for his age, it sounds like the NFL is all in on keeping him around.
If he wins a Super Bowl this year, I could definitely see this being the case... but so many athletes talk about being able to play at a certain level and unless he just really hates iPads, it seems like he cares quite a bit about playing good football.

I doubt losing in the playoffs to some brokedick QB after a sub-.500 season would have him wanting more... granted, it seems like he'll have a lot more free time on his hands. :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 10:21 AM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
The Bucs Defense one should really say:

“Eric Fisher, Mitchell Schwartz, and Kelechi Osemele injuries; LDT and Lucas Niang opt outs”
I prefer Bucs defense. They don’t make the SB if that defense doesn’t carry him throughout the playoffs.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:15 PM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Sleeper team next year would be LV. McDaniels and Brady reunion without BB.

They have weapons on offense and they could trade Carr for some picks so they can stack the defense. Plus aging players who have a year or two left might join just for a chance at a potential SB.
Why do you hate me?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:57 PM 10-29-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eli took two actualluy... still funny.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:08 PM 10-29-2022
If you live alone, financially stable, everything secure. Then you should go get a woman to be in your life. It will all change quickly!
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:11 PM 10-29-2022
She's already been ****ed by half of Hollywood. She's been ruined for a while now.
:-)
[Reply]
Eureka 01:46 PM 10-29-2022
I dont have names. I dont follow celebrity gossip, but it was inevitable in this day and age with how popular she was at the time to not bump into some headline about her holding hands with a new boy every couple weeks. The only one I even remotely recognize, for reasons I dont fully understand, is that comedian you see doing Taco Bell commercials today.
Funny you should say that......

Originally Posted by :
PETE DAVIDSON
BETTING FAVORITE TO DATE GISELE
... After Tom Brady Divorce

https://www.tmz.com/2022/10/29/pete-...m-brady-split/

[Reply]
Megatron96 03:40 PM 10-29-2022
She's already been fucked by half of Hollywood. She's been ruined for a while now.
I don't care about the rest of Hollywood. I specifically have issue with any part of Tom Brady touching my future ex-wife.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:17 AM 11-02-2022
Priceless.

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic...13132_38067179

Originally Posted by :
A new report indicates Brady "wanted to do whatever he needed to do to fix things" because he "didn't want the marriage to end."
He was willing to do whatever was needed...except retire from football.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 88
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up