ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 128
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>***Post-Rittenhouse Riots and Liberal Tears MEGATHREAD***
Hammock Parties 12:44 PM 11-19-2021
Post it all here! Let's fucking go!

After the Rittenhouse verdict, MSNBC cuts to Jacob Blake's uncle speaking. Except it's not Jacob Blake's uncle at all. This entire trial has been HUGE embarrassment for MSNBC. pic.twitter.com/udw4jB2afM

— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) November 19, 2021

[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:24 AM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
There's a difference between taking arms in defense and parading around with it trying to provoke a reaction.
You have been asked REPEATEDLY to document your assertions regarding prancing, parading and provoking, and you haven't done so once. But you repeat the bald-faced cancerous LIE every post you make.

Be Better.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:25 AM 11-20-2021
So what I'm hearing is, black neighborhoods now have free license to find a bunch of "good guy" citizens with no training whatsoever to actively patrol their neighborhood with AK 47s because law enforcement has failed to keep these neighborhoods safe.
If the need exists and they comport themselves as well as Rittenhouse, absolutely.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:29 AM 11-20-2021
So what I'm hearing is, black neighborhoods now have free license to find a bunch of "good guy" citizens with no training whatsoever to actively patrol their neighborhood with AK 47s because law enforcement has failed to keep these neighborhoods safe.
Yeah, just like the Koreans did in that LA riot.

Citizens should never abdicate protecting themselves to an authority that doesn't care.

I witnessed a ton of very large open carry protests by black folk in Dallas. Guess what, there was NEVER any trouble.

Moron.

Just admit you are fucking wrong.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:29 AM 11-20-2021
You do see the difference between provoking someone at church and doing so in a spot where you have a high likelihood of provoking a violent reaction, right? In neither case is the assailant innocent. But the victim knew what kind of reaction they were trying to get and they got it.

There's a difference between taking arms in defense and parading around with it trying to provoke a reaction. And yeah, it's a way bigger deal when you're comparing a guy with a violent weapon vs someone who's best self defense is what, clapping back? Guns are meant to protect, not to create situations where you will need to use it. You don't agree that a person carrying a gun has an especially high standard of responsibility to prevent situations where they will need to use it?
So my gf should refrain from wearing "provocative" clothing at a bar because she's likely to draw unwanted attention up to and including being beaten/raped. Got it.

And weapons aren't violent. Inanimate objects don't get to be violent/bad/evil/etc. That's simply not a thing, sweetheart. They are simply tools or machines like a hammer or a circular saw.

And Rittenhouse wouldn't have been been there if it weren't for those not "mostly peaceful protests."

You want to assign some kind of blame for those three idiots that got themselves shot? Blame those that decided to burn and loot other people's private property and those that decided to try and intimidate, harass, and ultimately attack Rittenhouse for simply being there in a defensive capacity. They could've just left him alone, and two of them would still be alive.

Stop blaming the gun, it makes you sound like an ignorant moron.

Stop blaming the kid that just wanted to help, as impulsive as that choice was, it was legal and at least it was for what seems to be the right reasons.

Blame the shitbags that decided to burn down a community for no good reason, and the media for doing everything they could to make the situation worse.

Oh, and also blame the idjits that have been trying to reassign blame on every forum/venue to Rittenhouse, directly inflaming the entire situation.

Like you, dipstick.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:30 AM 11-20-2021

1) what was Rittenhouse's provocative act. Be specific

2) any argument started with 'so' isn't really an argument
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:37 AM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
You are an embarrassment. Just keep on sensationalizing things and outright lying about what happened. You use emotionally charged words to alter reality and argue from that disingenuous viewpoint. You are no different than all the people tweeting asinine things that have been posted in this thread. The only difference is they donít pretend to be anything other than catering to the lowest common denominator.
If you're a black guy walking around with an AK 47 in an otherwise peaceful protest in front of cops, you know what you're doing. And the scrutiny and the jumpiness you're inviting.

Rittenhouse purposely decided on an ostentatious display. He knew exactly what reaction he was going to get and he loved it, until it backfired. People really think him marching around with that wasn't largely about flexing nuts?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:43 AM 11-20-2021
Google NFAC 2020.

Oh and please tell us what was the active provocation from Rittenhouse
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:47 AM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Yeah, just like the Koreans did in that LA riot.

Citizens should never abdicate protecting themselves to an authority that doesn't care.

I witnessed a ton of very large open carry protests by black folk in Dallas. Guess what, there was NEVER any trouble.

Moron.

Just admit you are fucking wrong.
Something I've been meaning to observe on this particular front. I sense that the rooftop Koreans get a different response from the wokesters than someone like Rittenhouse is not so much that the Koreans in question are more justified, or more oppressed.

They are fungible. They are not individuals. They don't have a narrative that can be tweaked to the purposes of critics like a white young man who worshipped military service and crossed state lines to prance and provoke.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:51 AM 11-20-2021
If you're a black guy walking around with an AK 47 in an otherwise peaceful protest in front of cops, you know what you're doing. And the scrutiny and the jumpiness you're inviting.

Rittenhouse purposely decided on an ostentatious display. He knew exactly what reaction he was going to get and he loved it, until it backfired. People really think him marching around with that wasn't largely about flexing nuts?
How many are in jail or dead? Or even went to court?

I bet none, because no white conservatives were dumb enough to attack them.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:51 AM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
2) any argument started with 'so' isn't really an argument

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:56 AM 11-20-2021

idiot... it wasn't an AK-47, pay attention.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:00 PM 11-20-2021
Has anyone explained yet how the president of the United States can be angry and concerned about something he hasn't paid any attention to?
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:02 PM 11-20-2021
Absolutely, they SHOULD do this and I would gladly support those actions.
[Reply]
Bwana 12:04 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
idiot... it wasn't an AK-47, pay attention.

It always cracks me up when clueless clowns start talking about guns, that they know zero about. But but, the media told me they are bad military assault rifles!!!
[Reply]
Spott 12:27 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Has anyone explained yet how the president of the United States can be angry and concerned about something he hasn't paid any attention to?
Because he’s a retard with dementia?
[Reply]
Page 52 of 128
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102 > Last »
Up